Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Check Out an AWWWWWWW Moment  (Read 10905 times)

bonnie

• Veteran Member
Check Out an AWWWWWWW Moment
« on: August 20, 2008, 06:11:43 PM »

Have listed new puppies for my friends. Check out Bichon-Poos,Shi-Poos and Cock a poos.
You want to say "I will take them all thank you

www.preciouspupsboutique.com
Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

GrandmaNettie

Re: Check Out an AWWWWWWW Moment
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2008, 09:02:02 PM »

My Cow!

Well, since we're sharing pictures of adorable dogs, I must share this picture of our  granddoggy Monte and his favorite toy in all the world; his stuffed cow.  He loves that cow.
??? ?? ??? ?? ????

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2008, 10:13:17 PM »

My Cow!

Well, since we're sharing pictures of adorable dogs, I must share this picture of our  granddoggy Monte and his favorite toy in all the world; his stuffed cow.  He loves that cow.

That is one goofy looking cow :ROFL: He looks westie with a haircut. Is he. Looks like a pretty happy little dog.My son has a westie and to Akita's
Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

GrandmaNettie

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2008, 12:15:05 PM »

Yep.  Monte's a Westie with a summer haircut.
??? ?? ??? ?? ????

GrammieT

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2008, 04:01:22 PM »

AWWWWWWWWW :thumbsup:   TOO MUCH CUTENESS  :rabbit:   :goodpost:

GrandmaNettie:  Your little westie is adorable - and the Cow is just too much  :ROFL:  He must be a lot of fun around the house - the westie, I mean!

Bonnie:  I couldn't seem to find any pics of the Shi-poos and the Cockapoos.  When they are available what's the ballpark figure for costs?  If I have the money and/or and space I just might order one.  It would be a while before that happens, but I would really just love to see them anyway!

GrammieT   :dogwag:

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2008, 04:04:48 PM »

GrandmaNettie:  Your little westie is adorable - and the Cow is just too much  :ROFL:  He must be a lot of fun around the house - the westie, I mean!

Bonnie:  I couldn't seem to find any pics of the Shi-poos and the Cockapoos.  When they are available what's the ballpark figure for costs?  If I have the money and/or and space I just might order one.  It would be a while before that happens, but I would really just love to see them anyway!

leWhen you go to www.preciouspupsboutiuqe.com,use menu on the left hand side. You will see Shi-Poos,Bichon-Poos and cakcapoos. Check out Miss Foxy Lady,she is my husbands dog. She happens to be a lap dog and only weighs in at 70 lb.

GrandmaNettie

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2008, 11:30:57 AM »

GrammieT:

Monte is lots of fun and such a sweetie.  However, he is only my granddoggy and lives many states away from me.  I did get to spend a whole week with him recently and took tons of pictures and videos of him, as any proud granny would do.

Ah yes, that cow....  Monte's goal in life is to try to set records in how quickly he can destroy all of his toys.  It seems to be a challenge for him.  But the cow, so easy to rip to shreds, he treats with tender loving care.  He really quite protective of her, as well... notice his foot on it in the picture.  Nobody was going to mess with his cow!

Cow Cuddles...

Cow Kisses

Does he look just a mite humiliated?  Actually, he didn't mind the outfit, only that his tail was confined!

If I had the funds to buy one of the little shi-poos Bonnie has listed, I'd snap one up in a heartbeat.  The one pictured in the post just totally stole my heart.

??? ?? ??? ?? ????

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2008, 11:34:06 AM »

Aren't those puppies almost to cute to be real?? 

Monti definitely sounds like a terrier. A westie is one smart little pooch. They stay almost as active as a puppy well into their senior years

How many have a 70 lb lapdog for real. Miss Foxl Lady

edited to add pics
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 11:55:13 AM by bonnie »

GrammieT

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2008, 08:35:06 PM »

Aren't those puppies almost to cute to be real?? 

Monti definitely sounds like a terrier. A westie is one smart little pooch. They stay almost as active as a puppy well into their senior years

How many have a 70 lb lapdog for real. Miss Foxl Lady

edited to add pics

Bonnie:  I saw the puppies.  They are all so-o-o-o adorable!  I know that my Shitzu didn't shed and it seems that most of your mixes don't shed either, right?  And I'd take a westie in a minute too.  Monte is adorable, Grandma Nettie.  Gotta find a way to get that little tail loose though!  :hot:

But I couldn't access any pics in the Wolf Den.  Why is that?  My nephew has a sweet wolf/german shepherd.  I was living at my sister's when he brought Bright Cloud home.  She was a precious ball of energy and soon grew too big to keep in the house.  She is now in a large fenced in area in the back yard all alone and is just too strong for anyone but Kevin to handle.  It makes me so sad to see her alone all the time because I know that wolves are very social animals.  But he hasn't been able to afford a companion for her and we can't persuade him to let her go to someone who can spend more time with her.  She is ten years old now.  The wolf mixes are really close to being illegal here in Michigan but since she is under lock and key there isn't really anything they can do unless, God forbid, she should get loose and cause damage of some kind.   Actually, I prefer the wolf/malamute or (I can't think of the other sled dog breed!) mixes as they are more attractive to me and their hair is softer and more touchable, but Bright Cloud is so sweet that she won my heart.

What is Foxy Lady's makeup?  Whatever it is, she sure is a lover, it looks like. 

Well, it's time for bed.  G'nite all.

GT

Yevgeny

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2008, 02:24:49 PM »

Cute little thing!  How old?

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2008, 02:25:44 PM »

Cute little thing!  How old?

Generally between 8-10 weeks.

Johann

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2011, 02:18:08 AM »

A dog teaches a boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down.

Robert Benchley
Pages: [1]   Go Up