Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38]   Go Down

Author Topic: Questions I wish I could ask Danny Shelton on CA  (Read 291543 times)

Pat Williams

Re: Questions I wish I could ask Danny Shelton on CA
« Reply #555 on: April 07, 2009, 06:49:04 AM »

3abn defender,

Yes, you spoke details of divorce 100%. My question is proof of adultery? Seems it will take some time to go through this link and subscribe to it. Is the adultery part proved in this link? just asking to save me a little time.

There appears to be some mis-communication going on here.

I was not speaking in regards to the issue of adultery. That is an issue you have. I was merely answering GRAT's post. Look at that post and my answer to that post again.

But, to answer your question. No, those records to the property case will not prove that.

Q:My wife/husband has committed adultery. Isn't it to my advantage to file a divorce petition using grounds of adultery?

A:No. Illinois is a no fault state in the sense that adultery cannot be considered in the division of property or in awards of alimony (maintenance). The language of Illinois divorce law regarding property and maintenance states that the court shall determine the issues “without regard to marital misconduct.”

The issue of adultery is one between Linda, Danny, and God. It is the business of their Church also. It is not the business of the Illinois court.

The letters between Linda Shelton's Church and herself have been published however, and may be helpful to you.

http://references4links.blogspot.com/2007/05/letters-between-linda-shelton-and-her.html
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 07:10:11 AM by 3ABN_Defender »

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #556 on: April 07, 2009, 07:40:32 AM »

The letters between Linda Shelton's Church and herself have been published however, and may be helpful to you.

3ABN Defender,

Would you not agree that Danny brought disgrace upon 3ABN by forbidding Linda (unless she paid a whole bunch of money) to properly defend herself at that anticipated church business meeting? How dare he put 3ABN in a bad light like that!

Third, last I knew, Danny was still trying to hide his assets and income from Linda in her marital property case.

The Franklin county court records only indicate sanctions issued against Linda Shelton on 04/11/07 isn't that correct?

If what you claim is the truth, and can be proven, then why haven't Linda's lawyers brought a motion for sanctions against Danny Shelton, and been granted that by the court?

Ask them and see what they say. I don't have all the nitty gritty details.

Yet it is clear that Danny's July 2006 affidavit does not disclose the hundreds of thousands of dollars of royalties and/or kickbacks he received that year from Remnant and Pacific Press. Neither does it disclose his rights to Kay Kuzma's book, or his own pamphlets published by Pacific Press.

Last I knew, Danny was trying to impose a veil of secrecy over the marital property case so that no one would know how much money he funneled from 3ABN into his own pockets.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #557 on: April 07, 2009, 08:06:20 AM »

http://www.save-3abn.com/danny-shelton-royalty-disclosures-financial-affidavit.htm

Take a look at how much Danny said he had in his bank accounts: $1,500 in one and $1,000 in another.

Do you have an explanation for that, 3ABN Defender? How could Danny have made hundreds of thousands of dollars in royalties and/or kickbacks in 2005 and 2006, and still only report under penalty of perjury two bank accounts with only $2,500 total in them?

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #558 on: April 07, 2009, 08:32:46 AM »

Don't mean to interfer with your conversation directed to Bob, But don't it take money to do all that? Seems all assets went into DS pocket with LS surviving.. it appears. Could be a lot of reasons I would imagine. Since when does the courts not lean to where the money is?? Believe me I know that for a fact. Ask Bob, he will tell you on my behalf. yes or no.

Cindy

• Veteran Member
  • "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good"
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #559 on: April 07, 2009, 12:00:55 PM »

Quote from: Snoopy link=topic=1067.msg19496#msg19496

.... A bit of research shows that you and I were editing your post at the same time.  However, I posted my edit only a minute or so ahead of you so when you posted your edit it overrode my edit which apparently you never saw.

Snoopy

It's ok Snoopy. I am sorry for the confusion. I didn't know that could happen either. I might have thought the same thing as you did if our roles had been reversed when it happened.

Thank you for the explanation. :)

« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 12:05:47 PM by Ian »

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #560 on: April 07, 2009, 12:53:40 PM »

There appears to be some mis-communication going on here.

3abn defender
Sorry, I looked back again and discovered you were sort of answering my question when you did not direct your to anyone.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #561 on: April 13, 2009, 08:54:35 PM »

It recently came to my attention that Danny $helton has started providing a list of topics that are "off limits" for discussion to his interviewees, and that the off-limits list includes Bob Pickle and David Gates.  I'd like to ask him why.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 09:05:36 PM by Snoopy »

sonshineonme

• Global Moderator
« Reply #562 on: April 13, 2009, 09:21:52 PM »

It recently came to my attention that Danny $helton has started providing a list of topics that are "off limits" for discussion to his interviewees, and that the off-limits list includes Bob Pickle and David Gates.  I'd like to ask him why.

what's he so afraid of? he sure has to control everything...people really should see that the mere fact he says he will do this or won't do that must mean he is avoiding something...sounds like he is just plain afraid of being cornered and exposed. anyone willing to be honest and upfront doesn't avoid questions when it come to telling the truth. almost sounds politcal to me... :scratch:
"...Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. "

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #563 on: April 13, 2009, 09:56:19 PM »

David Gates? Why him?

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #564 on: April 14, 2009, 05:27:41 AM »

http://www.save-3abn.com/danny-shelton-royalty-disclosures-financial-affidavit.htm

Take a look at how much Danny said he had in his bank accounts: $1,500 in one and $1,000 in another.

Do you have an explanation for that, 3ABN Defender? How could Danny have made hundreds of thousands of dollars in royalties and/or kickbacks in 2005 and 2006, and still only report under penalty of perjury two bank accounts with only $2,500 total in them?

The explanation seems to be quite easy. If you feared yet of possible auditor, court, or had any thought of possible IRS still checking in, wouldn't you keep this as low as possible in your checking and saving. a lien or frozen could happen at any time....Everything must not be ok yet.

Stan

« Reply #565 on: April 14, 2009, 05:40:31 AM »

Is this a recent action?  When I interviewed him last he had no restrictions..

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #566 on: April 14, 2009, 02:56:08 PM »

Stan,

Perhaps you could confirm this with Danny Shelton?

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #567 on: April 15, 2009, 08:51:53 PM »

I see that Ian, Anyman and Co. have missed me during my absense from AT. I have been extremely busy in the real world and had little time for online amusements. I just finished catching up reading through this thread and see there is a claim of having a picture of Sister's husband speaking with Danny at the ASI Convention and Danny is talking about Sister's writings. Is it a talking picture?  :dunno: Otherwide, how does a still picture prove that Danny was speaking with the individual pictured about Sister's writings and that he is Sister's husband? I would like to see this "proof" posted... or is it just another, "...believe me, I have PROOF!, but I am unwilling to post it...but I have my reasons..."  :ROFL:

Greg and Cindi, we all know who you are, although I had forgotten how amusing your argumentation could become when viewed in conjunction with each other---factually challenged, but entertaining never the less. :wave:

Sam, this person you are speaking about, why not just say who it is? Perhaps she is the physician who treated Danny's mother before her death? You claim this person is not someone "in the know". What exactly do you understand "in the know" to mean? "In the know" of what information? Rather than actually answering questions, your "answers" only generate further questions:

• Where did you get your information on this topic?
  • What makes you "in the know" on this particular topic?
  • How do you know who Linda speaks with and what topics are discussed within her conversations?
  • Are you a professional mind reader or the proud owner of a crystal ball which contains all truth and wisdom, how else could you know Pickle's source of information if he has not told you?

Ther are numerous other questions I could ask, but...well you all know where that usually takes us... :hamster:

Sister

Hey, Sister,

Good to see you well and back at the helm!!! I consider that a good sign that the convergence of time and opportunity are leaving the 3ABN Non-denominational cult ripe for yet another go at it!!! Here, here!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #568 on: May 30, 2009, 10:48:57 PM »

I wonder if Danny is keeping tabs on David Gates now days? 

I am hearing wondrous stories in Texas!  Yeah in Texas, not South America!  David Gates got 4 UHF channels down south.  You can pick it up on channel 28 in Dallas!  Since they started, 28 people walked into the SDA Church and they had decided to join the church on channel 28!  There are miracles that brought this about!  Real miracles! 

David Gates had to come to the states to see about continuing to pay for the air time.  They needed $65,000 but they did not have it. 

The local pastor had a member in the hospital preparing for surgery.  The pastor went to pray with her and took David Gates.  While the pastor was with the wife, David Gates was talking to the husband.  The husband asked why David Gates was there.  He explained about the $65,000 to get these channels.  By then all four were talking!  The husband had just cashed in something or other and said he could give David Gates $60,000, but the wife said, "No you won't!  Give him the whole thing, $80,000!

The channels have been received so well people have been approaching David Gates to give his channels.  He is in New York, Florida and about 5 other states!  Those first channels are no longer $65,000.  They have been so well received, they pay only $10,000 a month now.

They are going HD.

I thought of all this today as I watched Jim Gilley give their beg-athon for a million dollars to go HD.  I believe I am seeing the end of 3ABN and the coming up of David Gates!  May God bless his ministry. 

Dallas viewers have had 3ABN, but people walking in are watching channel 28!

Another miracle happened here in Texas during an evangelistic meeting.   

All the pastors of all the area churches came together and were led by the Spirit that they needed prayer and fasting for 50 days prior to the meetings.  Then these pastors went back to the churches and got commitments from the members within the area to pray and fast for those chosen 50 days!

There were many baptisms that went to those churches that were fasting and praying.  The names were read and one member said, "I know him!"  She made her way to see him.  She went up to him and said, "I know you!"  The fellow told her she must be mistaken!  She told him, that she had been fasting and praying for him by name for over 2 months!  Everyone there asked how she came to be praying for him.

She said when the pastor asked for everyone to fast and pray, she decided to randomly pick 15 names out of her phone book.  Then she prayed for the meeting and for the outpouring of the Holy Spirit, but in addition she prayed for 15 people by name!  When all baptisms were in, 8 of those 15 were baptised!

This is for real!  It is time for us to fast and pray that God will work at 3ABN.  3ABN's foundation is based on lies, deceit, private gain and adultery by Danny, not Linda.  That is what I am going to start doing.  It is time for full disclosure and exposure!  Pray that David Gates Ministry and Hope TV will storm the US, and then the world.

Investigation should happen in all of the off shore offices of 3ABN.  All Trust Funds should be subjected to a 100% audit to make sure dead people are not still receiving annuities.  There are some that have Danny on the signature of the accounts.  I understand there are some that put Danny in charge of their trusts.  When a person dies, all that would have to be done is to keep the trust alive and keep sending monthly checks to an account that Danny is in charge of.  I have no proof this is happening, but I believe it could possibly be happening, or was happening previously.

Today their Trust Fund person at 3ABN is a female.  She played the piano for special music.  She was very good.  I didn't really like her technique, but she can tickle those keys.  Her hand posture was very good too.

Yes, miracles are happening right before our eyes!  It is coming to an end.  Will I be alive to see Jesus come to take us home?  I do hope so.

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38]   Go Up