Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer for My Mom & Me  (Read 18417 times)

mfc10

Re: Prayer for My Mom & Me
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2008, 05:00:45 PM »

Thanks, everyone! Yes, Ozzie--I sure will stay on the antibiotics this time! My latest test showed the suspected culprit from 8 years ago, plus one other bacteria. They are both susceptible to the same antibiotic, so I'm on that now foer a week. Once the easier-to-kill bug is gone, I can ,indeed, return to the antibiotic I like to use.

Please keep my case before His throne. Mom is doing quite a lot better now.

Thank you!
Maggie

GrammieT

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2008, 05:57:05 PM »

Thanks, everyone! Yes, Ozzie--I sure will stay on the antibiotics this time! My latest test showed the suspected culprit from 8 years ago, plus one other bacteria. They are both susceptible to the same antibiotic, so I'm on that now foer a week. Once the easier-to-kill bug is gone, I can ,indeed, return to the antibiotic I like to use.

Please keep my case before His throne. Mom is doing quite a lot better now.

Thank you!
Maggie

Dear Maggie:   :console:

I have been reading your thread here and notice that both you and your mother seem to be taking a lot of antibiotics and have for some time.  Have you been checked for candida and its degradation of the immune system when many antibiotics are taken?  I nearly died two years ago when candida took over my already compromised immune system.  :hot:  I am doing very well now, but there are many different reasons for that which I will not go into here.  Of course, God is the director of my medical team now.  :thumbsup:

You are in my prayers.   :praying:

GrammieT   :purr:

mfc10

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2008, 03:10:48 PM »

Me, again...I wish I could report some real progress, but I'm only about 30% better. It looks like this may take as many weeks & months on antibiotic as it did years ago. I had to end up taking medical leave from teaching this semester. I still can't get groceries comfortably, so knew I couldn't effectively teach my classes. I am disappointed, but feel less stressed by the "deadline to get well" that I had myself (and the Lord!) on. I know He does things in His time, so I will be patiently faithful.

Grammie T...Yes, I am doing lots & lots of anti-Candida things, both natural & prescription (and prayer!). I've been through longterm antibiotics twice before, and am vigilant about yeast.

Thank you for keeping me in your prayers!
Hugs,
Maggie C. :praying:

GrammieT

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2008, 08:54:16 AM »

Dear Maggie:   :pals:

That's good to hear!  :thumbsup:  However, I have learned that there is only one commercial, natural product that will actually kill candida by destroying the cell wall thereby allowing no further production or recontamination of the body by current infestation.  It is called Candex by the Pure Essence Labs and you can get it at most local health food/natural remedies stores; however, the most economical source is the VitaCost discount catalog at:  http://www.vitacost.com  Do a search for Candex on the web site search engine on the upper left of the site.  This catalog carries a very large variety of excellent health products at very reduced prices.  :thumbsup: :amen:

While it is good to get the infestation down to controllable levels by using the prescribed medication  :hamster:, and also to keep the system as balanced as possible by the use of good probiotics :rabbit: , I found that the Candex was the key to really keeping the body clear of candida for good.   :hot:   :help:

Good luck in your search for better health.   :purr:

GrammieT   :dogwag:

mfc10

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2008, 07:37:40 PM »

Thanks, Grammie T! I'm glad you think the Candex is a good product, because I've been using that too!  :purr:

Here's hoping & praying for success in getting my bladder back in shape without nasty Candida!

Maggie C.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up