Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer for Children being used to hurt their 'Momma'  (Read 13600 times)

GrammieT

Prayer for Children being used to hurt their 'Momma'
« on: July 25, 2008, 07:36:25 AM »

Dear Advent Talk Friends:

I am bringing the following post to you as well as to BSDA for your prayer power.  Thank you.

Dear BSDA Friends:

Many of you will remember some time ago when I asked for prayer for a situation involving the caretaker, "Francine" for a dear friend of mine, “Agnes”. That situation has long been resolved in a wonderful way and those children where placed permanently in Francine's home where they are doing well.  But there is a new situation regarding Francine needing our prayers.

Francine married a man, "Jack" who had two children whom he did not know even existed before he and Francine were married around two or three years ago. After DNA testing proving that a girl, “Sareena”, 13 years old, was actually his, this child was brought into Francine and Jack's home and Francine began adoption procedures for her.  About a year and a half ago another child, a boy, “Little Jack”, just barely five years old, was brought into their home, again after DNA testing proved he was also Jack’s child.  Not long after this occurred, Jack reverted to old habits of drinking and fooling around with other women and Francine threw him out of her home. She has just yesterday completed the divorce procedure which precipitated these actions by her now ex-husband.

Agnes just told me last night that these two children have been summarily removed from Francine's home, by court order, to live with their father, whom they despise, and his sister whom they not only despise but who also despises them. Their father merely does not really care anything about their welfare.  During an earlier time this year when they were removed from Francine’s home to live with their aunt, Little Jack was abused by her along with her own little 2-year old daughter who was subsequently removed from her presence during a divorce; and Sareena completely disappeared for several weeks until she felt safe in returning to Francine’s home and the adoption procedure was then completed.

This current action is purely the action of a man and his sister bent on causing emotional pain to Francine, the only woman who has shown these two children the only real love they have known in their young lives.  There is so much more to this story and it is so much more of a soap-opera than any scriptwriters could imagine that I have only just begun to tell you the half of the story.  As if it wasn’t bad enough, the court system is apparently so full that this case will not come before a judge until September.  Sareena has already declared to the caseworker that she will not stay with either of those two people for any reason--she will run away like she did the last time. Little Jack will be further devastated to be taken away, again!, from the only woman who has ever given him any love in his whole young life and whom he calls “his Mama.”

Agnes and I are asking you to pray that God will turn this situation around quickly to demonstrate His love for these children and Francine and to further demonstrate His Power to the people who are using these children for their own evil intents.

Thank you for your prayers on behalf of these children and Francine.

It seems to me that God has brought Agnes and I together so that we could be of help to Francine during these years of turmoil in her life.  At the very least He is bringing good out of what we had thought were our own personal times of disaster and that is AWESOME!

GrammieTana

GrammieT

Re: Prayer for Children being used to hurt their 'Momma'
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2008, 03:03:17 PM »

UPDATE: UPDATE: UPDATE: UPDATE: UPDATE: UPDATE: UPDATE: UPDATE: UPDATE: UPDATE:

After church today where we had special prayer for this situation I called Agnes and asked what was happening. She tells me that the girl, Sareena, finally was able to call Francine and tell her what was going on even though she had been ordered not to use the phone. I was pleased to hear that Sareena, who had threatened to run away rather than spend one hour with those two people, had realized that she needed to stay so that Little Jack was not left alone with them. :console: This is already an answer to prayer!   :praying:  Sareena is also keeping a record of what is happening for evidence if/when necessary.   :thumbsup:

On Friday night, both adults went out leaving the two children alone.  :rabbit: When Jack came home well after midnight he was accompanied by a woman who stayed the night. He had to be at work early this morning and at least had sense enough to take the woman with him. The aunt, "Tina" didn't come home at all!! Earlier yesterday, when Tina called Francine a B***h, Little Jack retorted, "My Momma is not a B***h!"   :horse:

I can already see the hand of God at work!  :amen:  Both of these children are smarter than either one of the adults and they are not going to be able to put up with these kids for any length of time before they will do anything to get rid of them. Francine just needs to bide her time and they will be back with her permanently. Please pray to that end and also pray for those two people to see the angels of protection that we are praying around these children.  (Daryl, we need some angels with flaming swords here? :puppykisses:)

GrammieTana 

(Previously posted at BSDA - the emoticons I used didn't copy  :'()

Kitty

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2008, 04:31:50 PM »

Sareena seems to be quite level headed and mature for realizing her little brother's need for protection.
Hopefully she was with Francine long enough to know how to pray and ask for divine help.
Let her know that she has many friends out here who are praying for her.
Poor little ones today.  The sad thing is that thie case is not isolated.

GrammieT

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2008, 09:15:25 PM »

UPDATE

GOD IS AT WORK!!!!

Agnes told me yesterday that Aunt Tina came back on Monday and threw some bread, hotdogs and chips on the table for the kids and then went to bed.  :rabbit:  Agnes also told me that Little Jack is asthmatic and could go into an attack at any time given the stress that he is under. Sareena has stayed with Little Jack and taken good care of him  :console:  but he spent the first several days just crying and not eating nor even getting out of bed. :'(   I don't know how much time Jack has actually spent with the kids but apparently he left several days ago and hasn't come back since.   :dunno: 

Today Agnes told me the following:   The children have been alone so much that the neighbors had noticed it and one of them has even brought them some meals. :rabbit:  A lady across the street called the CPS and reported that the children were being left alone and was able to tell the caseworker where they were living as they had  moved without informing the CPS. 

Aunt Tina, however, came back yesterday or the day before with a whole new attitude.  She took the kids out and bought them some new clothes, brought in good food for them, bought them some toys including an outdoor kiddie pool with water toys as well.  :thumbsup: She told Sareena that Jack had lied to her to get her to cooperate with him in taking them away from Francine and that she has told him that she will no longer help him in that endeavor. She also told Sareena that she now believes that they should go back to Francine's as soon as possible.  Sareena was finally able to call Francine because Tina had even bought her a phone to use! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  Apparently Aunt Tina's attitude was heavily colored by Jack's nasty lies about Francine.  At any rate, God answered our prayer for 'removing the heart of stone from out of (her) flesh and giving (her) an heart of flesh. :amen:  Please continue to pray that Jack's heart will also be changed to allow the children to go back to Francine's on a permanent basis.

The caseworker has laid down the law to both of the adults that they can not leave the children alone at any time and that they must provide for them.  :horse: Perhaps the caseworker caught up with him at work? :scratch: Apparently the case has been brought forward in the court system and it will be dealt with on Monday or Tuesday.   PRAISE THE LORD!!!  :amen:

:TY: Thank you all for your prayers.    :TY:  Agnes and I have had our faith expanded far and above what it already was before this latest debacle.  :pals:

GrammieT   :dogwag:

Emma

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2008, 08:13:43 AM »

Praise God indeed, GrammieT, and I will pray that the court case rules what is best for the children.

Ozzie

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2008, 03:21:34 AM »

Praying for these precious children and for the best outcome possible in this coming week. :australia:
Ozzie

"Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?"
~ Frank Sculley.

GrammieT

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2008, 07:47:54 PM »

Praying for these precious children and for the best outcome possible in this coming week. :australia:

UPDATE!                             UPDATE!!                                       UPDATE!!!

******* PRAYERS ARE NEEDED IMMEDIATELY!!*******

I just talked with Agnes.  She tells me that there was a change of court date from tomorrow to today.  Francine was informed by a friend in the court system who knows the case and is concerned about the children what was happening so that Francine could be present for the proceedings.  What happened is unconscionable in any thinking persons mind!

The female judge did not allow ANY testimony, witness, from the children or Francine or any one who has the welfare of these children in mind.  I realize that it would not be a usual thing for the children to be questioned in the courtroom but for her to not call anyone in their defense is just wrong!  When Tina saw Francine, she said,  "What are you doing here?  You're not supposed to be here!"  Then she promptly accused Sareena of calling Francine and Sareena denied doing so.  Apparently the information that Tina had bought Sareena a phone was in error.  I think that much of what was done 'for the children' by Tina last week was nothing more than making it look like she had had a change of heart when all the time she was conspiring with her rich, white, married lawyer boyfriend from Chicago to take the children from Francine. 

Jack was drunk in the courtroom and the judge ordered him to take anger management classes and go to AA meetings if he wanted to have any visitation rights to the children. He was ultimately ejected from the courtroom for using profanity.  Why Tina even wants the children is beyond all of us because it became known (but probably not to the court) that she gave away two children from a previous marriage or relationship, no one knows which, and then allowed her baby girl from the latest marriage to be taken away from her earlier this year.  :scratch:

When Little Jack saw Francine he immediately called out, "There's my Momma! There's my Momma!"  But there was not any time allowed for her to even say good bye to the children.  They were both in tears as they were led away by Tina.  They have already been taken to Chicago.   :'(

The way this has worked out it seems to Agnes and I and others looking on, that there is every possibility that money has changed hands somewhere within the court system perhaps even to the hands of the judge in the case. :dunno: 

NOW, I KNOW THAT THIS IS NOT GOD'S WILL!  I do not accept it and will not give in to satan!! I believe it is another situation just like with the other children when they disappeared three years ago.  We just kept them before the Lord even though it looked like they would never be seen again, but we were triumphant in that situation and I know that we will be again.  Please join with Agnes and me as we continue in prayer for this situation.  Pray God's protection for these children and that His mighty power is shown to those who would do them harm in any way.  Pray that they are returned to Francine as soon as possible.  I believe this is a test of our trust in Him and a way for our faith in Him to be solidified.  Thank you for your prayers as you join with us. :praying:

GrammieT

Ozzie

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2008, 05:45:29 PM »

UPDATE!                             UPDATE!!                                       UPDATE!!!

I just talked with Agnes.  She tells me that there was a change of court date from tomorrow to today.  Francine was informed by a friend in the court system who knows the case and is concerned about the children what was happening so that Francine could be present for the proceedings.  What happened is unconscionable in any thinking persons mind!

The female judge did not allow ANY testimony, witness, from the children or Francine or any one who has the welfare of these children in mind.  I realize that it would not be a usual thing for the children to be questioned in the courtroom but for her to not call anyone in their defense is just wrong!  When Tina saw Francine, she said,  "What are you doing here?  You're not supposed to be here!"  Then she promptly accused Sareena of calling Francine and Sareena denied doing so.  Apparently the information that Tina had bought Sareena a phone was in error.  I think that much of what was done 'for the children' by Tina last week was nothing more than making it look like she had had a change of heart when all the time she was conspiring with her rich, white, married lawyer boyfriend from Chicago to take the children from Francine. 

Jack was drunk in the courtroom and the judge ordered him to take anger management classes and go to AA meetings if he wanted to have any visitation rights to the children. He was ultimately ejected from the courtroom for using profanity.  Why Tina even wants the children is beyond all of us because it became known (but probably not to the court) that she gave away two children from a previous marriage or relationship, no one knows which, and then allowed her baby girl from the latest marriage to be taken away from her earlier this year.  :scratch:

When Little Jack saw Francine he immediately called out, "There's my Momma! There's my Momma!"  But there was not any time allowed for her to even say good bye to the children.  They were both in tears as they were led away by Tina.  They have already been taken to Chicago.   :'(

The way this has worked out it seems to Agnes and I and others looking on, that there is every possibility that money has changed hands somewhere within the court system perhaps even to the hands of the judge in the case. :dunno: 

NOW, I KNOW THAT THIS IS NOT GOD'S WILL!  I do not accept it and will not give in to satan!! I believe it is another situation just like with the other children when they disappeared three years ago.  We just kept them before the Lord even though it looked like they would never be seen again, but we were triumphant in that situation and I know that we will be again.  Please join with Agnes and me as we continue in prayer for this situation.  Pray God's protection for these children and that His mighty power is shown to those who would do them harm in any way.  Pray that they are returned to Francine as soon as possible.  I believe this is a test of our trust in Him and a way for our faith in Him to be solidified.  Thank you for your prayers as you join with us. :praying:

GrammieT

Hello GrammieT
Any updates since you posted this?

I am praying for these precious children and their circumstances.

Seems like the tactics used over there are similar to those I've experienced down here too. Bring the Court date forward; usually without telling the person who SHOULD have the children. It is so wrong, but it happens time and again. Seems to be a general kind of strategy.

Take heart. It is another strategy to destroy those involved; especially at such an emotionally charged time. It is in God's hands though and sometimes all we can do is WAIT, and WAIT and WAIT and pray continually; while at the same time, trying to second guess what move might come next and being ready to roll with the punches.

I have been involved in such cases for many years, but I want to encourage you by saying the final outcomes have been positive ones. I particularly think of 2 cases back in the early '90's, where these tactics were used. They were eventually placed back in their mother's care, but it was a nightmare.

The joy is that those particular young people realise what their mothers went through for them and I personally have contact with them as well. One is well adjusted and very successful now. The other is still struggling emotionally, but he's worked his way through two University degrees and I see progress each time I speak with him.

Another case is a work in progress at this time. Seems like Satan brings out all his weapons when it comes to family law matters.

God is good. Do not give up hope for these precious ones.
Ozzie

"Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?"
~ Frank Sculley.

GrammieT

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2008, 09:30:40 PM »

UPDATE!                             UPDATE!!                                       UPDATE!!!

When Little Jack saw Francine he immediately called out, "There's my Momma! There's my Momma!"  But there was not any time allowed for her to even say good bye to the children.  They were both in tears as they were led away by Tina.  They have already been taken to Chicago.   :'(

GrammieT

Hello GrammieT
Any updates since you posted this?

I am praying for these precious children and their circumstances.

Seems like the tactics used over there are similar to those I've experienced down here too. Bring the Court date forward; usually without telling the person who SHOULD have the children. It is so wrong, but it happens time and again. Seems to be a general kind of strategy.

Take heart. It is another strategy to destroy those involved; especially at such an emotionally charged time. It is in God's hands though and sometimes all we can do is WAIT, and WAIT and WAIT and pray continually; while at the same time, trying to second guess what move might come next and being ready to roll with the punches.

I have been involved in such cases for many years, but I want to encourage you by saying the final outcomes have been positive ones. I particularly think of 2 cases back in the early '90's, where these tactics were used. They were eventually placed back in their mother's care, but it was a nightmare.

The joy is that those particular young people realise what their mothers went through for them and I personally have contact with them as well. One is well adjusted and very successful now. The other is still struggling emotionally, but he's worked his way through two University degrees and I see progress each time I speak with him.

Another case is a work in progress at this time. Seems like Satan brings out all his weapons when it comes to family law matters.

God is good. Do not give up hope for these precious ones.

:TY:  Thanks for asking, Ozzie.  :australia:

Yes there has been more activity by the evil one in the form of Jack stalking Francine and causing her to get evicted from her house even though he had never paid a penny in rent and she had never been even one day late in paying the rent :horse:!  She had to call the police last Friday morning since Jack was sitting outside the old house and they told her to keep calling so that the record is straight with the Police Department. I believe that she went to the court on Monday morning to file for an Order of Protection against him.  Of course, we all know just how much protection a piece of paper can be (not! :rabbit:) if he is determined to do her any more harm. But there is an upside to her getting evicted - Jack no longer knows where she lives!   :ROFL:  God is at work!

BUT, GOD IS IN CONTROL!  This is totally understood by us, but am still concerned about the children and pray for God's protective angels to continuously surround them with whatever weapons are necessary to keep them from any harm.  My spiritual adviser, who has written a book about the importance of children in God's Kingdom, has told me that these children must have a very important role to play in God's plan for their lives or satan would not be working so hard to do them harm.  Little Jack is the one I am most concerned about as he has asthma and was so devastated when they were taken away from Francine at the beginning of the year.  I pray that Sareena has been empathetic enough to stay with him so that he will not lose heart altogether.   :console:

I have been praying Psalms 52 through 59 placing Francine and the children's names in the appropriate places as if they were praying these Psalms.  God has shone that He is aware of Jack and his foolishness and he has been warned about coming into work, as a cook in a restaurant mind you :hot:, in a drunken state.  I haven't talked to Agnes tonight, but will sometime tomorrow to see if she has any further news.

What I know is this!  GOD IS IN COMPLETE CONTROL AND HIS WILL IS THAT THESE CHILDREN BE RETURNED TO THEIR REAL MOTHER, FRANCINE

Thank you all for your concern and your prayers.   :TY:   :praying:

As for me, I'm praying for PATIENCE to wait upon God.   :hot: :help:  :amen:

GrammieT    :usa: :dogwag:

GrammieT

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2008, 07:53:15 PM »

When I spoke to Agnes last evening, she told me that Francine had finally heard from Sareena.  :)  At this point things seem to be going well for them.  Tina is capable of buying them anything they want for the time being; however, her 'friend' who is financing this little venture must 'go home to his wife at night.'    :oops:  Of course, as a lawyer he must have some daytime work to attend to    :dunno:   so that would seem to mean that he spends little time with either Tina or the children.  So we'll see how much longer this situation continues?    :huh:  Thankfully, Sareena is staying with Little Jack   :console:, who seems to be acclimating to the situation for now.  But I know that he will never forget his real Momma and will be glad to come home to her.  Please God, make it so.   :praying:

Jack has discovered Francine's new home and continues his stalking behavior.   :help:    A couple of nights ago he caused a disturbance by accusing Francine of having tools belonging to him. (He knew they were not there but just used it as an excuse to bug her!   :rabbit:) The police came immediately when Francine called them and arrested him for violating the Order of Protection against him.  :horse: He was able to post bail so didn't spend any time in jail though.   :( A couple of the people whom he had convinced that Francine was causing him harm (anything he is 'suffering'  :'(   is because of his own drunken stupidity but he blames Francine!    :hamster: )  have since come to Francine and apologized to her. :beagle:

Well, that is all I have to report tonight, AND, AS ALWAYS . . . . GOD IS IN CONTROL!    :amen:

GrammieT :dogwag:

GrammieT

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2008, 10:07:20 PM »

! ! ! GOD IS STILL WORKING ! ! ! 

Tonight Agnes tells me that Francine was called at the last minute this morning for a court hearing involving Sareena and Little Jack. Aunt Tina was there and told the judge that 'she really loves the children' but we know that isn't true. The judge knows that it isn't true also. Sareena told Francine that while they are living in a beautiful house with a beautiful kitchen, an indoor/outdoor swimming pool and other lovely rooms, she and Little Jack are limited to their own rooms at all times.  :dunno:  The only time they are allowed into the kitchen is when they come home from school to make themselves a snack. As soon as they are through eating, they are ordered back to their rooms. Aunt Tina leaves them alone most of the time, going out every night and then being gone most of the day as well. What she is doing all day is anyone's guess.  :horse: Her rich boyfriend even brought his little 3 year old daughter to the house but they were ordered not to have anything to do with her as if they were not good enough to associate with her.  :rabbit:

The judge (male this time) took Sareena for a private interview but Sareena was threatened by Aunt Tina that she would "make it hard on her" if she said anything against Tina so she could not be honest with him today. The judge is very well aware that things are not quite as he was told today, but realizes that Francine just cannot have them at the moment and he is not willing to put them into the foster system. We need to pray that Francine is able to find another house that is big enough for her to have Sareena and Little Jack back with her. She had to move in such a hurry the last time that she didn't have time to locate a place that would accomodate all of them. For the time being, Aunt Tina is the lesser of two evils.

Apparently there was another hearing that we did not hear about in the last month or so. Since Jack did not appear either at that hearing or at today's hearing his parental rights have been terminated as of today.  This judge is really on the ball and is doing his best in the interest of the children.  Also, Francine was told today that she can begin final adoption for the other two children we were praying for since their biological parents rights have been permanently terminated.   :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

At least Francine got a chance to speak with the children today and Little Jack called her his Momma and her oldest daughter, Anne, his 'other Momma' because she was instrumental in getting him to be able to talk and communicate when he was first brought to live with them. Sareena was told by the judge that she was old enough that she could go out on her own (she is 16) but she told him that she would not leave Little Jack alone with Tina.   :pals:

I continue to say GOD IS IN CONTROL of this situation and His timetable is best for all concerned. 

:TY: everybody for your continued prayers for this situation and Thank God for His showing us that He is working!   :amen:

GrammieTana   :dogwag:

Emma

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2008, 11:15:13 AM »

Thank you for the update.

It can be so hard to 'wait patiently' for God to work things through, but it is good to take courage from encouraging signs along the way.

GrammieT

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2008, 04:05:21 PM »

************************************* UPDATE UPDATE ******************************************

Agnes has just told me that Sareena has called Francine and told her that she has now been given permission to use the kitchen to cook regular meals for herself and Little Jack.  When she asked for some fresh vegetables for salads she was told by Aunt Tina that they were "too expensive!"  :dunno: Apparently this was said in front of the 'boyfriend' who owns the home and the next day he brought by a bag of fresh vegetables for them :puppykisses: However, they are still barred from any other rooms in the house except their own rooms.  But this is good news for them to have good meals and because Francine has taught Sareena well, she is able to use the kitchen. :thumbsup:  Aunt Tina is very seldom there with them, either night or day.    :rabbit:   :rabbit:

Sareena will turn 17 on her next birthday and will be able to leave on her own, but she is maintaining that she will not leave Little Jack there alone and has also stated that she will be looking into the possiblilty of taking responsibility for him herself when she turns 18 so that he will not fall into the CFS system.  :console: This is a brave little gal!  Keep her in your thoughts and prayers.   :amen:

Francine has been told that she needs to have some very serious surgery on Friday.  Apparently one of her ovaries has turned completely black and needs to come out immediately.  Of course, we know that Father God can heal her and take away the need for any surgery.  Please pray for her complete healing before Friday so that surgery will not be necessary.  Also please remember to pray that Father God reveal to Francine the new home He has in readiness for her so that the children can be brought home soon.

GOD IS IN CONTROL and AT WORK!!!

:TY:  for your continued prayers for this situation.   :wave:

GrammieT   :dogwag:
Pages: [1]   Go Up