Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Welcome to AdventTalk  (Read 38244 times)

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
Re: Welcome to AdventTalk
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2008, 06:50:40 AM »

Rather than try and name each one of you, I am simply going to say "Welcome everybody!"  :)

Fair Havens

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2008, 07:14:09 PM »

Hi All!

I am Snoopy and am simply snooping for the truth.  I feel like I know some of you!!  Sister and Ozzie, I have come to appreciate you both from BSDA.  I look forward to additional insights from you and others here at this new forum.

A big thank you to those who have invested their time and money to bring this new venue to life!!

Snoopy

EDIT:   OK - I should have kept reading before naming names...good to see you too, Artiste, Johann, Daryl, Inga...and great to see Gailon!!  This is awesome!!

Boy, oh boy!  Wonderful!  All the usual suspects from BSDA! ;D  I'm happy to join this family. This is going to be fun.

sonshineonme

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2008, 07:46:57 PM »

This looks like the best place to get that first post in!
Hi everyone :D ... I'm sonshineonme (aka SSOM for short!). I am a member at BSDA and Maritime too - and am also very happy to be here! Many of you are my pals already, and I look forward to getting to know more here. I think this is a very unique and special place and I expect great things here! God bless everyone who continues to pursue truth (as ugly as it may be at times) and may truth march on in spite of those who would try to stomp it out! That will never succeed on God's time!!

;)
"...Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. "

Sister

• Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2008, 08:15:08 PM »

Hi everyone :D ... I'm sonshineonme (aka SSOM for short!). I am a member at BSDA and Maritime too - and am also very happy to be here! Many of you are my pals already, and I look forward to getting to know more here. I think this is a very unique and special place and I expect great things here! God bless everyone who continues to pursue truth (as ugly as it may be at times) and may truth march on in spite of those who would try to stomp it out! That will never succeed on God's time!!

;)

Welcome SSOM! I wondered when you would find your way over and join the fold. Have a blessed Sabbath.

sonshineonme

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2008, 08:21:03 PM »

;)

Welcome SSOM! I wondered when you would find your way over and join the fold. Have a blessed Sabbath.

LOL! I've been "lurking" around a few days...it's so good to see you, Gailon and others here! I'm excited!
"...Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. "

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2008, 05:47:28 PM »

Boy, oh boy!  Wonderful!  All the usual suspects from BSDA! ;D  I'm happy to join this family. This is going to be fun.

Haha Fair Havens!!  Welcome to AdventTalk!  I really am not difficult to get along with.  It's just that someone pulled my tail, hard, so I bit him and got in trouble...

Glad you are here!!

Snoopy

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2008, 05:49:39 PM »

Welcome Sonshineonme!!!   HUGS!!!

Snoopy

;)

Johann

« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2008, 09:58:53 AM »

Thanks, Gailon and Ozzie! I, too, hope to see the truth flow freely here. It is good to see Pastor Johann T. here, also.

Thank you, Sister, and welcome. Have I really bid the rest of you welcome. So good to *see* you all! I'm still using the Internet where I am a visitor, but looking forward to being back home next week.

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2008, 10:19:27 AM »

That's right!

I had forgotten that you are away for a short period of time.

Thanks, Gailon and Ozzie! I, too, hope to see the truth flow freely here. It is good to see Pastor Johann T. here, also.

Thank you, Sister, and welcome. Have I really bid the rest of you welcome. So good to *see* you all! I'm still using the Internet where I am a visitor, but looking forward to being back home next week.

And a grand welcome to all those who have registered here since I last welcome I posted here. :)

skiguy

« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2008, 08:30:52 AM »

Hi, I am being block from the chat room with this from Windows, "unknown publisher"

Do you know how to fix this? thank you, Ski

=====

Edited to remove the quoting format of this original post. - Daryl :)

« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 09:06:31 AM by Daryl Fawcett »

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2008, 09:07:45 AM »

:welcome: , skiguy, to Advent Talk. :)

Your problem may be something in your browser's security feature that you may need to adjust.

neil_phils

« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2008, 10:41:36 AM »

hi all... im new here. glad to see this furom.

Nice thats is you daryl fawcett is one of admin here. ihave read ur post of other forums.

Godbless

Chrissie

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2008, 01:19:31 PM »

Nice thats is you daryl fawcett is one of admin here. ihave read ur post of other forums.

Godbless

Good to see you here neil_phils.  :welcome: to our AdventTalk family.

Ozzie

« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2008, 01:49:42 PM »

Well, pleased to meet you Neil. Glad that you have found us.
Ozzie

"Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?"
~ Frank Sculley.

Ozzie

« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2008, 08:47:08 PM »

Well, pleased to meet you Neil. Glad that you have found us.

Haven't we met before, somewhere in another Forum? Seems my memory is being given a little nudge; going back probably 7-8 years now?
Ozzie

"Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?"
~ Frank Sculley.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up