Welcome & Information Category > Welcome & Introduction

Introduce Yourself To Us Here!

(1/44) > >>

Daryl Fawcett:
This is the place to tell us as little about yourself, or as much about yourself as your comfort zone allows. :)

Artiste:
Hi Daryl, thanks for having this site for discussion!

I live in Southern California and am a musician and artist among other things.  I like fellowship and interesting communications with other Christians (and Jews).

I'm especially interested in the issues with 3ABN and wish to see problems solved so that media communications with this venue can go forward for our church.

Chrissie:

--- Quote from: Artiste on January 21, 2008, 04:29:42 PM ---I'm especially interested in the issues with 3ABN and wish to see problems solved so that media communications with this venue can go forward for our church.

--- End quote ---
It's good to see fellow Christians finding their way to this site already.

I'm from Australia, where much of the country is experiencing floods at the moment.

Like you Brother, I am particularly concerned with the issues at 3abn. I feel that it is an issue that has the potential to divide the Church. Therefore, it is imperative that all the pertinent issues are resolved, so that the Word of God may be taken to the world, instead of hearing just more about 'the man himself', whenever one tunes into 3abn. Time is too short before Jesus comes, for media to be consumed with self-glorification. The Three Angels message NEEDS to be preached to all the world, so then the end may come. Come soon, please Lord Jesus.

Artiste:
Chrissie, sorry to hear about the floods--are any of them affecting your area?  (...by the way, I would actually be designated "sister" rather than brother  :)).

Chrissie:

--- Quote from: Artiste on January 21, 2008, 08:48:45 PM ---Chrissie, sorry to hear about the floods--are any of them affecting your area?  (...by the way, I would actually be designated "sister" rather than brother  :)).

--- End quote ---
LOL. As soon as I hit the 'submit' button, I thought as much!

Not too affected by the floods yet but the rivers are 'coming down'. We're on high ground, but I feel so sorry for all those who have their homes inundated. Now, people have taken to shooting the snakes as they are coming down with the flood! Just as well I'm not THAT close. I lose any sense of reality when I see a snake. It's a phobia, I know but no amount of reasoning with me, will change the way I think of those slithering serpents. Reminds me of Lucifer!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version