Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15   Go Down

Author Topic: Introduce Yourself To Us Here!  (Read 158343 times)

PCarroll

Re: Introduce Yourself To Us Here!
« Reply #105 on: April 25, 2008, 11:24:02 AM »

Hello Everyone,

I'm PCarroll.  I am the son of a Lutheran Minister (ELCA), who was born and raised in the upper midwest.  My wife and I have an 18 month old daughter.  I look forward to reading and learning more about Adventism.   

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #106 on: April 25, 2008, 11:48:06 AM »

:welcome: PCarroll, daylily, and any others I may have missed.

We hope you (PCarroll) will learn more about Adventism here.  You are also welcome to register at the Maritime forum and also learn about Adventism there. :)

Sunburn

« Reply #107 on: April 25, 2008, 12:52:45 PM »

Thank you Daryl and Moderators for all the hard work of trying to keep us posters happy. Also thank you for the doggies, cat, I love them. I like your treadmill also.  :dogwag: :beagle: :purr: :hamster:

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #108 on: April 25, 2008, 08:36:53 PM »

Well I can surely relate to that!  I was giving it another chance, until I came across 3ABN!!  If that is "Adventism", I might become "non-denominational"!   Welcom to AdventTalk, Lil Star!!

Hello everyone. I know a few people here like Ozzie and Bonnie. Because of what I have read here, and some people like Ozzie that I know here I decided to join here. I thought I would give adventism one more chance.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #109 on: April 25, 2008, 08:42:32 PM »

Welcome, Scratsmom!!  Which one is Scrat??  And how did he get that name??

Hi ya'll,

I am a wife and mom of 2 great boys on the Eastern seaboard. (Never knew just why it was called that...?) Won't be on here a lot, but will voice my opinion occasionally on things that catch my interest.

scratsmom

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #110 on: April 25, 2008, 08:45:24 PM »

Is it the puppy who potties outside, or your son??!!!  I'm glad you are here, GRAT!!

Been here a while and decided to post as I needed the 6 to get into the 3ABN area.  Came from Black SDA where I still go as I like it there.  I am from WA state and am the "grandmother" of "Bernie" a 12 week old boxer/lab mix pound puppy.  He belongs to my son who lives with me.  He is the cutest thing in the world but needs to get that you potty outside.  I generally lurk but on occasion someone else will not say what I wanted to so I will post. Am not to internet savvy but an learning.   

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #111 on: April 25, 2008, 08:48:40 PM »

Welcome, Yevgeny!!  I'm glad you are here!!

Good to be here - long time coming.

Yevgeny

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #112 on: April 25, 2008, 08:50:29 PM »

Welcome, Sunburn!!  I LOVE the SUN!!  And a good "SUNBURN"!!  So, how did you get the current "sunburn"??  I think I am headed to the beach tomorrow in search of my own sunburn!!

Thanks Daryl, as I think I can keep the two forums straight. Like I said, I am more sunburn that paleface today.

I plan on more looking and reading than posting.

I am not shure how to PM yet but will try in the futhure.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 09:03:13 PM by Snoopy »

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #113 on: April 25, 2008, 08:56:29 PM »

Hi Daylily!!  I'm glad to see you here!!

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #114 on: April 25, 2008, 08:59:37 PM »

Welcome to AdventTalk, PCarroll!!  I am glad you are here!  I am glad you want to learn more about Adventism, but just don't lose sight of Jesus - He is the REAL THING!!  And congrats on your baby daughter - I am sure she is beautiful!!

Hello Everyone,

I'm PCarroll.  I am the son of a Lutheran Minister (ELCA), who was born and raised in the upper midwest.  My wife and I have an 18 month old daughter.  I look forward to reading and learning more about Adventism.   

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #115 on: April 25, 2008, 09:00:33 PM »

I love peaches!!  Welcome to AdventTalk!!

I am knows as Peaches.  I was told of this site form one of the members on my site.  I will look and visit from time to time to see what it is all about. 

daylily

« Reply #116 on: April 26, 2008, 04:23:59 AM »

Thank you all for the welcome!

Hi Snoopy!

scratsmom

« Reply #117 on: April 26, 2008, 05:56:48 AM »

Welcome, Scratsmom!!  Which one is Scrat??  And how did he get that name??

Hi ya'll,

I am a wife and mom of 2 great boys on the Eastern seaboard. (Never knew just why it was called that...?) Won't be on here a lot, but will voice my opinion occasionally on things that catch my interest.

scratsmom

Actually, Scrat is an orphan gray squirrel who adopted us at a church picnic recently. We are raising him for release in a few weeks.  He looks a lot like this, actually, only gray and he doesn't run in a wheel. :hamster:
Our  :dogwag: would love to play with him and our  :cat: has cuisine on the brain, but we work hard at keeping them apart.

Sunburn

« Reply #118 on: April 26, 2008, 06:23:34 PM »

Evening Snoopy and everyone,

Well Snoopy, did you enjoy the beach today? I hope so. I get my sunburn which is now tan from playing in my flower beds and pulling weeds.

The weather was nice and rainy with a little snow mixed in and no tornadoes today. Several in the area recently. No one got hurt, Praise GOD.  :amen:

How was everyone else Sabbath today?

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #119 on: April 26, 2008, 06:52:19 PM »

Naw - I was in a cranky mood so I stayed in today to get some things done!!  Maybe tomorrow!!

Evening Snoopy and everyone,

Well Snoopy, did you enjoy the beach today? I hope so. I get my sunburn which is now tan from playing in my flower beds and pulling weeds.

The weather was nice and rainy with a little snow mixed in and no tornadoes today. Several in the area recently. No one got hurt, Praise GOD.  :amen:

How was everyone else Sabbath today?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15   Go Up