Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15   Go Down

Author Topic: Introduce Yourself To Us Here!  (Read 162170 times)

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
Re: Introduce Yourself To Us Here!
« Reply #195 on: July 02, 2008, 06:35:54 PM »

Welcome, Jack.  Just for the record, you are entirely responsible for your "spring".  It will only be "sprung" if you are unable to post appropriately!

I hope all on here are doing well.

My handle is Jack Indabocks.

I plan on popping in and out from now on unless my spring gets sprung.

Wendall

« Reply #196 on: August 05, 2008, 07:56:41 AM »

Hello Forum,

I am a country boy from the wild western United States. The posts have stimulated by desire to become involved.
Some of the posts are :puppykisses: :puppykisses: :puppykisses: and some of the posts are  :scratch: :oops:. Hopefully, some that come from this section are  :pals:.   Thanks

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #197 on: August 05, 2008, 09:56:36 AM »

:welcome: Wendall to Advent Talk. :)

Do I know you from another forum?

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #198 on: August 05, 2008, 09:58:17 AM »

Welcome, Wendall!  We're glad you are here!

And you are right about the tenor of posts here.  I guess that tends to happen when the topic is as emotionally charged as is the 3ABN saga.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts and opinions!

Snoopy     :puppykisses:

Hello Forum,

I am a country boy from the wild western United States. The posts have stimulated by desire to become involved.
Some of the posts are :puppykisses: :puppykisses: :puppykisses: and some of the posts are  :scratch: :oops:. Hopefully, some that come from this section are  :pals:.   Thanks

Oh Yeah

« Reply #199 on: August 30, 2008, 02:55:41 PM »

Hello Forum Family ...

My name is 'Oh Yeah'. Admin. had some questions about this name ... so I thought I should explain here.

I believe that we as Christians  .....  we should be the happiest of all people.

I wanted a name that would express JOY.

This expression to me says that I have a DEEP Joy.  Oh Yeah. It is a strong feeling of excitement. And we as Christians SHOULD feel happy.

I hope I can contribute thoughts. Promote discussions. And spread a little JOY.

It is good to be in the company of fellow believers.

:rabbit: :pals: :wave: :puppykisses:

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #200 on: August 30, 2008, 09:00:31 PM »

:welcome:  Oh Yeah!!

You do have an interesting username!  Thank you for taking the time to explain it!  And I think you are absolutely right!  We have such a Gift in that we know Jesus.  Sometimes I think we (I) take it for granted.  Then when I really stop to think about it, I cannot fathom how anyone can make it through this life without knowing there is something so much better for us.  Thank you for reminding me of that!!

Hello Forum Family ...

My name is 'Oh Yeah'. Admin. had some questions about this name ... so I thought I should explain here.

I believe that we as Christians  .....  we should be the happiest of all people.

I wanted a name that would express JOY.

This expression to me says that I have a DEEP Joy.  Oh Yeah. It is a strong feeling of excitement. And we as Christians SHOULD feel happy.

I hope I can contribute thoughts. Promote discussions. And spread a little JOY.

It is good to be in the company of fellow believers.

:rabbit: :pals: :wave: :puppykisses:

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #201 on: August 31, 2008, 05:51:11 AM »

:welcome: Oh Yeah to Advent Talk.

Thank you again for explaining why you chose Oh Yeah as your username here. :thumbsup:

Sambee

« Reply #202 on: September 09, 2008, 11:38:11 AM »

Shalom all, Iam Sambee and I would just like to say shalom.I would like to debate many things and would like for anyone here to share information,I use the true name of the creator which is Yahweh and of the messiah which is Yahsuha.
Sambee...

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #203 on: September 10, 2008, 05:45:15 AM »

:welcome: Sambee to Advent Talk where all who seek the truth as it is in the Messiah are one in Jesus Christ, our one and only and true Messiah.

Oh Yeah

« Reply #204 on: September 16, 2008, 10:51:08 PM »

Shalom all, Iam Sambee and I would just like to say shalom.I would like to debate many things and would like for anyone here to share information,I use the true name of the creator which is Yahweh and of the messiah which is Yahsuha.
Sambee...

Welcome Sambee. I am not really into 'debates' ... but I do like to discuss issues. Hope you and I can do that.

RBF

« Reply #205 on: December 27, 2008, 05:06:34 PM »

I chose RBF for two reasons. Firstly, Righteousness by Faith is a favorite topic of mine.  Without this free gift I couldn't be here.  Secondly, a strong pet peeve of mine is people who "change names" depending on which forum they are using.  This is the initials I have used elsewhere in my limited posting in one other forum.  So RBF I am and will remain by God's grace.

I am a child of God, a Seventh-day Adventist Christian, a wife, a mother and a proud United States Citizen.  My hobbies include cooking, visitations, colporteuring, gardening, canning, sewing and having company.  Ah, never a dull moment!

"Just over the mountain in the promised land; lies a Holy City built by God's own hand."  Hope to see you there!

RBF

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #206 on: December 27, 2008, 05:11:21 PM »

Praise the Lord for colpeurtors! We need more of them.

RBF

« Reply #207 on: December 27, 2008, 06:13:50 PM »

Praise the Lord for colpeurtors! We need more of them.

Indeed, if there were only more!

Quote from: Ellen White
The time has come when a large work should be done by the canvassers. The world is asleep, and as watchmen they are to ring the warning bell to awake the sleepers to their danger. The churches know not the time of their visitation. Often they can best learn the truth through the efforts of the canvasser. Those who go forth in the name of the Lord are His messengers to give to the multitude who are in darkness and error the glad tidings of salvation through Christ in obeying the law of God.  {MC 8.1}

I'd love to hear other experiences...

RBF

Johann

« Reply #208 on: December 27, 2008, 07:10:00 PM »

I chose RBF for two reasons. Firstly, Righteousness by Faith is a favorite topic of mine.  Without this free gift I couldn't be here.  Secondly, a strong pet peeve of mine is people who "change names" depending on which forum they are using.  This is the initials I have used elsewhere in my limited posting in one other forum.  So RBF I am and will remain by God's grace.

I am a child of God, a Seventh-day Adventist Christian, a wife, a mother and a proud United States Citizen.  My hobbies include cooking, visitations, colporteuring, gardening, canning, sewing and having company.  Ah, never a dull moment!

"Just over the mountain in the promised land; lies a Holy City built by God's own hand."  Hope to see you there!  :goodpost:

RBF

:welcome: RBF! It is good to see - get to know - people with whom one has quite a bit in common. I believe, with you, that RBF is the essence of the Advent message. Second, I am the son of a life-long colporteur, and although I have spent a life time in the ministry, I have also done colporteur work, and for a couple of years I was in charge of the colporteur work in Denmark. At that time we had some house wives going out with books, as well as some young people.

One of my favorite texts is, "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness."

youngwarrior

« Reply #209 on: July 02, 2011, 05:00:35 PM »

Keith Owen - former 3ABN employee, raised in the SDA church.  My father is a retired Literature Evangelist.  Currently I work as a biomedical electronics tech for a hospital.  I also sing with Salem Adventist Men's Chorus and Oregon Adventist Men's Chorus.  I am also the producer for Hope Eternal; a video production of the Salem Central SDA Church in Salem, OR.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15   Go Up