Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New TV Cooking Show  (Read 5194 times)

Dan Pabon

New TV Cooking Show
« on: February 13, 2008, 09:34:20 PM »

The Hope Channel has just launched a new show called "Cooking Vegetarian" with SDA Chef Sualua. After having taped 32 shows within a one week span, the outcome looks delicious and encourages healthy cooking and eating. The main sponsor for the show is Worthington Foods. Check your local listings at: http://www.hopetv.org

The different dishes came out deeeeelicious. How do I know?....Me, along with the rest of the production crew tasted all of them after taping was done. The whole production crew ate great vegetarian delicacies for a whole week, free!!

keep the faith, and continue healthy eating

--Dan

« Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 09:46:05 PM by Dan Pabon »
Dan Pabón
The Hope Channel
Adventist TV Center
12501 Old Columbia Pike
Silver Spring, MD 20904

Johann

Re: New TV Cooking Show
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 09:46:25 PM »

Both Spanish and English?

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 03:02:38 PM »

The Hope Channel has just launched a new show called "Cooking Vegetarian" with SDA Chef Sualua. After having taped 32 shows within a one week span, the outcome looks delicious and encourages healthy cooking and eating. The main sponsor for the show is Worthington Foods. Check your local listings at: http://www.hopetv.org

The different dishes came out deeeeelicious. How do I know?....Me, along with the rest of the production crew tasted all of them after taping was done. The whole production crew ate great vegetarian delicacies for a whole week, free!!

keep the faith, and continue healthy eating

--Dan

Sounds both appetizing and educational!

Are these weekly shows?
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Dan Pabon

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2008, 03:55:29 PM »

Artiste and Johann:

The show is in English for now, shown weekly. 

keep the faith!

Dan Pabón
The Hope Channel
Adventist TV Center
12501 Old Columbia Pike
Silver Spring, MD 20904

Johann

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2008, 07:01:47 PM »

Great Dan,

Every improvement on HOPE is an act of faith. These dedicated people are working for the advancement of the real TV channel that belongs to our own Seventh-day Adventist Church.

Lets do all we can to advertise, to support this worthy channel. Let us remember HOPE in our prayers.

Dan, let us have all that you got to make HOPE know among us.

Dan Pabon

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2008, 07:05:14 PM »

Thanks Johann for your kind words of affirmation. Our audience keeps growing rapidly as more and more production, taping, editing, translating and scheduling continues to be added to our weekly endeavors.

Please keep us in our prayers and of course, your support is greatly appreciated. God is opening doors as more sites and cities are added to our list monthly. The good news of the Gospel and of a soon coming Savior need to continue to be spread throughout the planet.

Keep the faith, His coming is close!
Dan Pabón
The Hope Channel
Adventist TV Center
12501 Old Columbia Pike
Silver Spring, MD 20904

Yevgeny

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2008, 11:18:23 PM »

I'll have to check the timing of the Chef's programming - I've been watching in the Philippines, but haven't seen it.  I'll look on the web site.

JohnH

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2008, 11:47:59 PM »

I wonder how much of the show is devoted to vegan cooking, or is it mainly lacto-ovo -- guess I'll just have to tune in.
Believe in the Lord your God, so shall ye be established; believe His prophets, so shall ye prosper. -- 2 Chronicles 20:20
Pages: [1]   Go Up