Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: "Plaintiffs do not care whether Linda actually went to Florida or not."  (Read 13756 times)

Snoopy

• Veteran Member

Well, it looks like Danny & Co. are still busy trying to limit the pile of evidence stacking up against them.  In a document filed with the court today, they are now trying to stop the defendant's efforts to obtain information regarding Linda Shelton's alleged trip to Florida.  The title of this thread is a direct quote from the filing.  But what doesn't make sense is, if the plaintiffs do not care, why would they care if a subpoena were issued to obtain the information that they do not care about?

In addition, apparently the defendants have taken issue with how the airline tickets for Linda's alleged trip to Florida, the one the plaintiffs do not care about, were paid for.  Could it be possible that 3ABN might have purchased those airline tickets?  If they did, were they using non-profit funds to pay for unreimbursed personal travel?  Well, according to the plaintiffs, the defendants will need to seek information on that from Linda Shelton and/or 3ABN.  Hey - that is a great idea!!  Gailon and Bob, why don't you just ask 3ABN for the information!!!  I think we need a "circular reference" smilie here...

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
Re: "Plaintiffs do not care whether Linda actually went to Florida or not."
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 08:58:23 AM »

Snoopy,

Are you still having a problem using smilies?

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 09:34:31 AM »

No, thank you Daryl.  I responded to you in the "testing smilies" thread.  Looks like it was my goof - I appreciate you fixing it for me!!    :wave:

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 10:13:44 AM »

Could it be the tickets were purchased to entice Linda to go to Florida so 3ABN could falsely allege she was with the doctor?

Were the tickets bought before or after Danny's accusing Linda of going to Florida with the doctor!  Come on, 3ABN, tell the truth for once!

I wonder if anyone went!  Sure hope the tickets were refundable.  I hear tell Linda did not go! 

Did someone else go?  Maybe Danny went to see his future bride!  There sure seems to be a lot of guessing and covering up going on!

Why can't 3ABN, God's chosen ministry, be truthful and forthright in questionings? 

I don't believe God would ask them to hide all the proof and details. 

Linda is not hiding.  Why should they?

It causes me to mistrust and doubt 3ABN again and again.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2008, 10:59:00 AM »

It seems to me that all the desire for secrecy can be explained by the following verses:

"And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved" (Jn. 3:19, 20).

If it's dark, you can't see anything.

But we dumb human beings forget that God sees and hears all, regardless of how dark it is.

Mary Sue Smith

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2008, 11:26:12 AM »

Pickle, the lawyers are no fools. They will not give out ANY information to you PERIOD.  They will contest your subpoenaes as soon as they come up! Read Matt. 7:6 to find out why.

But you are right with one part of your post--God does see and hear.  And He is Judge.  He also helps those who are doing His work.

And Pickle, you are about to bite the dust! Better get out your pity-party how-to book to find out which slogans work the best with those you've fooled all these months. You're going to need it soon. 

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2008, 12:16:24 PM »

Is that a threat or a promise?

Not giving information is the 3ABN trademark;  Hide, hide, hide, ignore, ignore, ignore, sue, sue, sue!  Sounds to me like they are hiding behind "God can see"!  Remember also that God will bring to light, that which was done in the dark.

Judas went and got his 30 pieces of silver in dark, but what he did is recorded for all to see.  God revealed it all.

Junebug,

I believe you have used text out of context.  Read all the texts surrounding verse 6 which you cited.  These verses are ones Bob stands by.  He is asking.  God WILL answer!  Read verse 7 & 8.  Remember that it is Danny and 3ABN that are suing Bob.  He is not suing 3ABN, ... yet.

Matthew 7

1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?

10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?

11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

28 And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine:

29 For he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes.

Bob,

Keep asking in the name of Jesus.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2008, 12:30:11 PM »

Great post, Fran!  And I do believe the lights are coming on, piece by ugly, greedy piece.

God will bring to light, that which was done in the dark.

Bob,

Keep asking in the name of Jesus.

Sister

• Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2008, 03:55:17 PM »

It appears that Danny Shelton's little web of lies about Linda Shelton is starting to unravel. The trip to Florida: is it possible that another man's wife, who has been observed spending many late nights alone with Danny during his marriage to Linda, initiated the purchase of the tickets and Danny's loyal "secretary" made the actual purchase with 3ABN funds? Does this sound like something where there is a paper trail that Danny wants to remain hidden? If Danny's "lady" friend lied about this, why should anyone believe the other lies she has told about her best friend Linda Shelton?

childoftheking

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2008, 05:31:37 PM »

Do you mean to say that they are admitting that they don't care if what they accuse Linda of is true or false? Didn't I read somewhere that Kay Kuzma told her that all the board cared about was that "the president didn't want his vice president any more"?

And they don't care if what they are saying is true or not but they don't want others to know if it is true or not?
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 05:36:44 PM by childoftheking »

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2008, 05:40:35 PM »

Pickle, the lawyers are no fools. They will not give out ANY information to you PERIOD.  They will contest your subpoenaes as soon as they come up! Read Matt. 7:6 to find out why.

But you are right with one part of your post--God does see and hear.  And He is Judge.  He also helps those who are doing His work.

And Pickle, you are about to bite the dust! Better get out your pity-party how-to book to find out which slogans work the best with those you've fooled all these months. You're going to need it soon.

Junebug, how do you feel about Danny's cover up of the child molestation allegations against Tommy Shelton?

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2008, 06:38:45 PM »

While we are here, wonder why this website is still active.  Wasn't Tommy relieved of his duties there?  This page still lists him as the pastor!  Who would be paying for this spot on the web or is it free advertising?   Or is it just that someone needs to shut it down?  Does the pastor of this church know about this site?

http://churches.net/userpages/ccog.html

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2008, 06:44:33 PM »

Probably no one there knows about the page, or can't access it to correct it.

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2008, 11:59:23 PM »

I guess I could try to contact them and tell them.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2008, 09:11:46 PM »

Junebug, how do you feel about Danny's cover up of the child molestation allegations against Tommy Shelton?

Junebug, I am still intrigued as to why you have such a difficult time demonstrating outrage over Danny Shelton's ungodly, reprehensible cover up of the child molestation allegations against Tommy Shelton.

As far as biting the dust goes, who knows. But as far as appearances go, from what I can tell, we are definitely prevailing.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up