Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Plaintiffs do not care whether Linda actually went to Florida or not."  (Read 13405 times)

anyman

Re: "Plaintiffs do not care whether Linda actually went to Florida or not."
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2008, 07:59:45 AM »

You make an assumption here that your claims of cover-up are legitimate and nothing more than your attempt at manipulating others words and couching their responses so they fit your need to be able to make your claim. Your "work" over the past two years is rife with evidences of misconstruing others words, editing them to manufacture a comment you need to bring "validity" to your accusations, and then repeating them ad nauseum until people perceive them as truth or fact. Your position on the majority of your issues is tenuous at best. Your "evidence" or "support" comes from questionable source, the majority of whom have their own agenda for "getting back" at either 3ABN, Danny Shelton, or the Adventist church. They continue to use you as a vehicle to achieve their goals with the hopes that since Gailon and yourself are willing to stand in the breech, in hopes of fame and glory, they will never have to suffer consequences for their actions and words.

This has lead you to, time and again, to employee unscrupulous methods, to mis-characterize others, justify unchristian actions as necessary to achieve your goals, and treat your fellow humans as though they were not children of the Creator. One day, when this is all over and you are left alone to ponder your actions and words, you may find great agony in the realization of what you have done to so many people in the name of the Lord just like the murderous rampages of the Crusaders of old. Your indiscriminate behavior, driven by pride, will leave your soul a shell of what the Creator had hoped it would be.

You might consider well how you can successfully reach settlement during ADR or you will find yourself in court standing on a foundation of sand.

Junebug, I am still intrigued as to why you have such a difficult time demonstrating outrage over Danny Shelton's ungodly, reprehensible cover up of the child molestation allegations against Tommy Shelton.

As far as biting the dust goes, who knows. But as far as appearances go, from what I can tell, we are definitely prevailing.

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2008, 08:52:12 AM »

You make an assumption here that your claims of cover-up are legitimate and nothing more than your attempt at manipulating others words and couching their responses so they fit your need to be able to make your claim. Your "work" over the past two years is rife with evidences of misconstruing others words, editing them to manufacture a comment you need to bring "validity" to your accusations, and then repeating them ad nauseum until people perceive them as truth or fact. Your position on the majority of your issues is tenuous at best. Your "evidence" or "support" comes from questionable source, the majority of whom have their own agenda for "getting back" at either 3ABN, Danny Shelton, or the Adventist church. They continue to use you as a vehicle to achieve their goals with the hopes that since Gailon and yourself are willing to stand in the breech, in hopes of fame and glory, they will never have to suffer consequences for their actions and words.

This has lead you to, time and again, to employee unscrupulous methods, to mis-characterize others, justify unchristian actions as necessary to achieve your goals, and treat your fellow humans as though they were not children of the Creator. One day, when this is all over and you are left alone to ponder your actions and words, you may find great agony in the realization of what you have done to so many people in the name of the Lord just like the murderous rampages of the Crusaders of old. Your indiscriminate behavior, driven by pride, will leave your soul a shell of what the Creator had hoped it would be.

You might consider well how you can successfully reach settlement during ADR or you will find yourself in court standing on a foundation of sand.

This is unbelievable!  There is none blind, but those who can not see! 

Somebody needs to get a mirror, look in it and see these statements are made for them and not Bob!

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2008, 09:10:29 AM »

My soul longeth, yea, even fainteth for the courts of the LORD: my heart and my flesh crieth out for the living God  Psalms 84:2

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2008, 09:26:53 AM »

Your "evidence" or "support" comes from questionable source, the majority of whom have their own agenda for "getting back" at either 3ABN, Danny Shelton, or the Adventist church.

Admitted in part and denied in part.

Since Walt Thompson is the primary source for the information behind the idea that Danny Shelton covered up the child molestation allegations against Tommy Shelton, and since his veracity is in great doubt, he is indeed a questionable source. However, Danny Shelton never denied that he had told Walt what Walt said Danny told him.

On the other hand, I can't picture Walt trying to get back at 3ABN, Danny Shelton, or the Adventist Church. But you may know better.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2008, 09:29:15 AM »

Don't you wish.

Are you suggesting that 3ABN and Danny have made an about face and are now willing to consider other forms of resolution? If that is the case, why didn't they do that before? Does not that very idea suggest that they aren't doing real well in the litigation?

anyman

« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2008, 09:54:41 AM »

Mr. Robert Pickle, if you are headed to trial you should know the way the process flows. Are you telling me that you don't know that typically after discover come dispostive motions, possibly more discovery, then ADR before pre-trial motions? ADR may be >your< last chance to extricate yourself before the curtain you are hiding behind is pulled back and your true agenda is revealed.

I am not suggesting anything on 3ABN's part and you know it, this is just another evidence of your blatant attempts to manipulate someone's words via suggestive wording of your questions/statements. I made it clear the onus is on you, being the one in the wrong here. In case my statement wasn't clear,

Seems rather clear. I don't have to wish it grows ever more evident as the days pass that your foundation is as weak as a house of cards. By the way, how did depositions go? Or did you find a reason to postpone answering questions under oath?

Don't you wish.

Are you suggesting that 3ABN and Danny have made an about face and are now willing to consider other forms of resolution? If that is the case, why didn't they do that before? Does not that very idea suggest that they aren't doing real well in the litigation?

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2008, 10:36:05 AM »

... before the curtain you are hiding behind is pulled back and your true agenda is revealed.

I don't recall having anything to hide.

I am not suggesting anything on 3ABN's part and you know it, ....

Not at all.

... you, being the one in the wrong here.

Be explicit about what wrong I have done. Remember, you called me a lair 25 different ways, and I don't recall you yet giving any examples, even when publicly asked, or privately asked in response to your harassing PM's.

By the way, how did depositions go? Or did you find a reason to postpone answering questions under oath?

They haven't been definitively rescheduled yet, since being postponed nearly a year ago.

If we want to depose you, where should we send the subpoena?

Mary Sue Smith

« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2008, 12:53:16 PM »

Pickle, you have asked anyman to be explicit about your lies? Haven't you been reading his posts? Please read them again. Read back through BSDA and see--but you will never see it Pickle until it is too late because you are blinded. The blind is leading the blind on this forum.

You have been given every opportunity Pickle but you will reap what you have sown. Get ready as it is about to happen.  But I doubt even then if you will see.   :dunno:

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2008, 01:17:02 PM »

Same old same old. Whenever I ask for specifics, you can't give them. The only conclusion I can arrive at is that you don't have any.

And I have a hunch that the attorneys don't have any either. But we'll see.

anyman

« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2008, 01:47:50 PM »

If we want to depose you, where should we send the subpoena?

Send it right to the circular filing cabinet next to your desk.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2008, 03:13:05 PM »

That would violate Fed. R. Civ. P. 5(b)(2). Service isn't allowed to be done that way.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2008, 01:48:58 PM »

Junebug,

You have been stepped upon and don't even know it!!! You have been duped by 3ABN and DLS and we have the proof...period. You have lost any chance you ever had. You do not produce because you cannot stand the light of truth!!!

The facts are that Brenda bought those tickets with the 3ABN American Express account. Brenda wanted to go to Florida. Brenda knew there was no affair and Brenda is a bold faced slanderous liar!!! With the demise of poor dear Brenda, there is no case whatso-ever against Linda Sue Shelton and 3ABN is left without a due process basis for dismissing Linda Sue Shelton and that leaves Danny an adulterer!!! And it leaves several 3ABN directors liable for damages. No getting out of it this time...justice marches to a sure conclusion.

Got the picture, JUNEBUG??? I know things loose perspective from the ground up, but learn to live with it as life for a JUNEBUG is short enough...might as well make the best of what is left and TRY to make things right with those you have wronged before time and probation is ended.

Last warning, Junebug!!! At some point you grieve the spirit. Think about it long and hard in your prayer chamber, assuming you pray at all.

Gailon Arthur Joy

Pickle, the lawyers are no fools. They will not give out ANY information to you PERIOD.  They will contest your subpoenaes as soon as they come up! Read Matt. 7:6 to find out why.

But you are right with one part of your post--God does see and hear.  And He is Judge.  He also helps those who are doing His work.

And Pickle, you are about to bite the dust! Better get out your pity-party how-to book to find out which slogans work the best with those you've fooled all these months. You're going to need it soon. 

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2008, 09:31:12 PM »

I understand that employees are given credit cards for expenses, but Brenda?

Someone needs to subpoena those credit card bills!  I wonder who approved the ticket purchase.  Was the purchase refunded or used?

Maybe Brenda went to meet the doctor?  Maybe Danny went to see Brandy?

It is good to have information re-affirmed.  We have long known that Linda did not go to Florida as Danny accused.  This is a Fact many have known all along, but have heard a different story from 3ABN for so long.  Danny was accusing her of going way, way back in 2004/2005.  He stated she took a trip to Florida way back when he emailed Gregory.  Yes, those emails are alive and well!   Shame on Danny and shame on Brenda.

This information proves a lot.

Johann

« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2008, 08:49:08 AM »

This discussion stopped so abruptly. Why?

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2008, 09:02:09 PM »

This discussion stopped so abruptly. Why?

What else is there to say about a bunch of liars, conspirators and self inureing hypocrits?

Gailon Arthur Joy

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up