Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Unauthorized History of 3ABN Continues  (Read 130141 times)

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: Unauthorized History of 3ABN Continues
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2008, 07:57:16 PM »

Posted on: Today at 07:21:26 PM Posted by: Bob Pickle
So what does Division leadership there think about the various 3ABN issues? Do you know?

Good question, Bob!  That's the Euro-African Division, right?
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2008, 08:07:55 PM »

We would like to hear the next installment of this story, Sister!

Johann

« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2008, 08:51:09 PM »

They have returned to Switzerland. Jean Fiscalini is the senior Pastor for the district of Bern. Included in Pastor Fiscalini's church district is the headquarters of the Euro-African Division of Seventh-day Adventists.

So what does Division leadership there think about the various 3ABN issues? Do you know?

It was my job trying to get the administration of  that division to accept the presence of 3ABN in their area. They were very friendly towards me, but they did have some misgivings based on bad experiences in dealing with 3ABN.

I discovered the general problem that faced the European Divisions was that they had not been able to trust the president of 3ABN. There had been too many problems and clashes in the past. I tried my best to proclaim the entrance of a new era, as Linda gave me hope that Mr. Danny Shelton could be trusted in the future. You noticed they often held hands, and Linda squeezed his when she knew he was venturing out on thin ice.

Danny must not have liked that, so he decided to try out a younger model.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 01:41:42 AM by Johann »

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2008, 10:18:32 PM »

I was told that there was a similar occurance of mistrust of Danny Shelton in the Southeastern California conference after he renaged on a deal with them.

Chrissie

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2008, 11:14:28 PM »

You noticed they often held hands, and Linda squeezed his when she knew he was venturing out on thin ice.

Definitely a midlife crisis. One might feel sorry for him, except that he's caused so much pain to so many other people as well. If only he would acknowledge his wrongs, put right those things he can and withdraw the lawsuits as well - with restitution to Pickle and Joy to compensate them for the harm done to them.  :praying:
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 01:40:59 AM by Johann »

runner4him

« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2008, 03:59:08 AM »

You noticed they often held hands, and Linda squeezed his when she knew he was venturing out on thin ice.

Definitely a midlife crisis. One might feel sorry for him, except that he's caused so much pain to so many other people as well. If only he would acknowledge his wrongs, put right those things he can and withdraw the lawsuits as well - with restitution to Pickle and Joy to compensate them for the harm done to them.  :praying:

Amen!

Chrissie

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2008, 01:15:58 PM »

Sister, are you able to post the next installment yet please?

Sister

• Veteran Member
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2008, 02:07:32 PM »

Chrissie, you ask so kindly, it is difficult to disappoint both you and Artiste. As Artiste knows, although the last installment was received peacefully here, on BSDA it started a battle. Danny’s supporters started slinging false accusations against the Fiscalini’s. Unfortunately, the brunt of the lies were targeted at Mrs. Fiscalini. In an attempt to disqualify the testimony, they even went so far as referring to her as “needing treatment for a mental illness”.  This completely untrue statement, coupled with the barrage of additional false accusations against them caused discomfort to both Pastor and Mrs. Fiscalini. As one of our members here, Ozzie, commented on BSDA:

“The suggestion of someone having a mental illness is one that is used by people who have run out of legitmate concerns, and then imply such a condition, in order to justify their attempts to make that person be seen as unreliable or of no account. you know, the gossip-mongers who have little to do, but want to make their story sound good?
It is a ploy to be-little people, but really strikes below the belt and is a tactic that I consider to be lower than a snake's belly.”

Because of the hateful responses attacking the Fiscalini’s I have chosen to let the dust settle before continuing their testimony.

Sister

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2008, 03:04:29 PM »

Sister,

Many of us can relate to the "battles at BSDA".  While I would dearly love to see the next installment as well, I surely do understand your decision to withhold it for now.  I am just sorry it had to come to that.  The good news is that it sounds as though the Fiscalini's have moved on and not let a power hungry televangelist stop their ministry!  Praise the Lord for that!  It would be an honor to get to meet them one day.

Just know that we love you, as does Jesus!!  You are certainly in my prayers.

Hugs!

Snoopy

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2008, 03:19:57 PM »

And the readers on the 16 or so sprouted mushroom sites will probably appreciate part 4 when it's available.

Chrissie

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2008, 06:40:41 PM »

Chrissie, you ask so kindly, it is difficult to disappoint both you and Artiste. As Artiste knows, although the last installment was received peacefully here, on BSDA it started a battle. Danny’s supporters started slinging false accusations against the Fiscalini’s. Unfortunately, the brunt of the lies were targeted at Mrs. Fiscalini. In an attempt to disqualify the testimony, they even went so far as referring to her as “needing treatment for a mental illness”.  This completely untrue statement, coupled with the barrage of additional false accusations against them caused discomfort to both Pastor and Mrs. Fiscalini. As one of our members here, Ozzie, commented on BSDA:

“The suggestion of someone having a mental illness is one that is used by people who have run out of legitmate concerns, and then imply such a condition, in order to justify their attempts to make that person be seen as unreliable or of no account. you know, the gossip-mongers who have little to do, but want to make their story sound good?
It is a ploy to be-little people, but really strikes below the belt and is a tactic that I consider to be lower than a snake's belly.”

Because of the hateful responses attacking the Fiscalini’s I have chosen to let the dust settle before continuing their testimony.
Sister

Thank you for your reply Sister. I understand now why you need to 'let the dust settle' before you post further.

Those allegations would indeed hurt and is so totally unfair. It shows up the character of those posting such allegations though, doesn't it? If all else fails, 'character assassination' seems to be the modis operandi at the centre of all this pain and dirt. I am so sorry that Mrs Fiscalini has been made the [censored] of such sick and unfounded allegations.

Please assure the Fiscalini's that they are loved and are in our prayers. It certainly sounds like they needed to be away from 3abn; with such cruelty being metered out.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2008, 08:24:39 PM »

It is folly to assume the dust will ever settle when the truth is published.

Delay acheives virtually nothing other than deferring the next dust-storm.

Gailon Arthur Joy

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2008, 12:16:53 AM »

Sister

I feel it is shameful to have to admit that individuals who have followed so much of the 3ABN saga and should have some understanding of the issues can descend to the point that they would make statements and accusations such as those that went on over at BSDA toward the Fiscalinis.

I understand competely your decision to wait a while.  It is difficult to see friends in discomfort and to feel that you may have contributed by telling their story...even though it is a story that needs to be told.   

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2008, 10:19:52 PM »

Sister

I feel it is shameful to have to admit that individuals who have followed so much of the 3ABN saga and should have some understanding of the issues can descend to the point that they would make statements and accusations such as those that went on over at BSDA toward the Fiscalinis.

I understand competely your decision to wait a while.  It is difficult to see friends in discomfort and to feel that you may have contributed by telling their story...even though it is a story that needs to be told.   

It is my understanding that the Fiscalini's are sturdy stock with solid faith, a moral compass and
clear direction. One thing they have certainly discovered is that the truth will always be met with vicious personal attacks and every level of evil to deter its dissemination. The other fact is that we have also learned that silence is Golden for the perpetrators of such evil...you stay silent and they keep the Gold!!! The truth must be told and the sooner the better or evil will have indeed deterred the truth and won the silence...and kept the Gold!!!

Time is of the essence. While you still have the stage,  I would encourage the Fiscalinis to stand for the truth and allow the release of the story.

Gailon Arthur Joy.
AUReporter

Chrissie

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2008, 01:07:14 AM »

It is my understanding that the Fiscalini's are sturdy stock with solid faith, a moral compass and
clear direction. One thing they have certainly discovered is that the truth will always be met with vicious personal attacks and every level of evil to deter its dissemination. The other fact is that we have also learned that silence is Golden for the perpetrators of such evil...you stay silent and they keep the Gold!!! The truth must be told and the sooner the better or evil will have indeed deterred the truth and won the silence...and kept the Gold!!!

Time is of the essence. While you still have the stage,  I would encourage the Fiscalinis to stand for the truth and allow the release of the story.

Gailon Arthur Joy.
AUReporter

Sister, are you able to put this question to the Fiscalinis please?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Up