Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pit Bulls and Staffies are they looking at death roll now?  (Read 6312 times)

Michael Kopper

Pit Bulls and Staffies are they looking at death roll now?
« on: November 16, 2008, 07:04:06 PM »

now with the new coming in and promising all the Animal Right NUTS everything to Back him. Do you think WE have to worry about the PIT BULLS and The Staffies and American Bull Dogs and English Bull Dogs and what not to all be put down????  My husband has raised pitbulls since he was 12 yo and not once have they ever bitten one of us not our children nor our grandchildren.  We also own staffies and they have never bitten anyone either.  the media distorts to suit their own desire to get a rise out of the people.  People get a wise   :usa:  Hey, I just found the spell check button

Emma

Re: Pit Bulls and Staffies are they looking at death roll now?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2008, 12:17:13 AM »

I cannot answer for America, but in my state the move to get rid of these dogs has not been by ordering them to be put down.  There are laws
about no more breeding and importing, and of course any animal that injures someone is euthanased.
Pages: [1]   Go Up