Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Geneticists endorse concept of amalgamation of man and beast  (Read 7750 times)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
Geneticists endorse concept of amalgamation of man and beast
« on: January 25, 2009, 05:12:06 PM »

The other day I ran across some articles. Here's an abstract of one:

Horizontal transfer (HT) is central to the evolution of prokaryotic species. Selfish and mobile genetic elements, such as phages, plasmids, and transposons, are the primary vehicles for HT among prokaryotes. In multicellular eukaryotes, the prevalence and evolutionary significance of HT remain unclear. Here, we identified a set of DNA transposon families dubbed SPACE INVADERS (or SPIN) whose consensus sequences are ?96% identical over their entire length (2.9 kb) in the genomes of murine rodents (rat/mouse), bushbaby (prosimian primate), little brown bat (laurasiatherian), tenrec (afrotherian), opossum (marsupial), and two non-mammalian tetrapods (anole lizard and African clawed frog). In contrast, SPIN elements were undetectable in other species represented in the sequence databases, including 19 other mammals with draft whole-genome assemblies. This patchy distribution, coupled with the extreme level of SPIN identity in widely divergent tetrapods and the overall lack of selective constraint acting on these elements, is incompatible with vertical inheritance, but strongly indicative of multiple horizontal introductions. We show that these germline infiltrations likely occurred around the same evolutionary time (15–46 mya) and spawned some of the largest bursts of DNA transposon activity ever recorded in any species lineage (nearly 100,000 SPIN copies per haploid genome in tenrec). The process also led to the emergence of a new gene in the murine lineage derived from a SPIN transposase. In summary, HT of DNA transposons has contributed significantly to shaping and diversifying the genomes of multiple mammalian and tetrapod species.

(http://www.pnas.org/content/105/44/17023)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
Re: Geneticists endorse concept of amalgamation of man and beast
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2009, 05:14:35 PM »

Ellen White wrote:

“But if there was one sin above another which called for the destruction of the race by the flood, it was the base crime of amalgamation of man and beast which defaced the image of GOD, and caused confusion everywhere. GOD purposed to destroy by a flood that powerful, long-lived race that had corrupted their ways before him.”—Spiritual Gifts, vol. 3, p. 64.

“Every species of animal which GOD had created were preserved in the ark. The confused species which GOD did not create, which were the result of amalgamation, were destroyed by the flood. Since the flood there has been amalgamation of man and beast, as may be seen in the almost endless varieties of species of animals, and in certain races of men.”—Page 75.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2009, 05:18:22 PM »

When geneticists have cited similarities in the genes of differing species, I've thought that such could be expected if the same Designer created both, or if there has been amalgamation.

In the abstract above, we read of how the same gene block is in a frog, lizard, and 6 mammals, but not in other mammals. Evolutionists have now gotten to the point were they are proposing that widely different species have mixed.

And that is what Ellen White said had happened.

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2009, 05:24:02 AM »

Ellen White wrote:

“But if there was one sin above another which called for the destruction of the race by the flood, it was the base crime of amalgamation of man and beast which defaced the image of GOD, and caused confusion everywhere. GOD purposed to destroy by a flood that powerful, long-lived race that had corrupted their ways before him.”—Spiritual Gifts, vol. 3, p. 64.

“Every species of animal which GOD had created were preserved in the ark. The confused species which GOD did not create, which were the result of amalgamation, were destroyed by the flood. Since the flood there has been amalgamation of man and beast, as may be seen in the almost endless varieties of species of animals, and in certain races of men.”—Page 75.

Bob, It is also straight out of Lev. where man did this, otherwise it would not have been mentioned. EGW only brings out this inspirational fact and does not invent it. Do not mingle the animals and seeds with diverse kind. That is where I have always belived the "dinasours" came from. Now we look at what man has done to the seeds. Have you really looked into the soybeans and etc, etc. as now scientifically generically designed.  It is not fit for animal or human. Check the animals that come into the fairs. They seemingly at times are both male and female symbols.  Just too lazy to get all the documents that I read rounded up to prove this point then again most do not believe just like the sympathizers of the DS Saga. It could be brought right on down to the Idenity problem that more and more are into if you know what I mean. and sexual diverisities. This is why I will not use the canned veg foods. I try to cook from scratch and make what I can to assimilate for good taste and healthy. If it is insepid like most mushes it gets tossed.

Johann

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2009, 07:33:38 AM »

I recall Dr. Leslie Hardinge using the word "unadulterated" about what we should be using. He also referred to Ellen's reference to fabrics where it is preferred we use the unadulterated.

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2009, 10:43:11 AM »

I recall Dr. Leslie Hardinge using the word "unadulterated" about what we should be using. He also referred to Ellen's reference to fabrics where it is preferred we use the unadulterated.

I absolutely believe that too about the fabrics. I actually get very uncomfortable like smothering feeling as I tried wearing some of my moms older double knit slacks. It presents problems almost immediately the same with certain hose. blouses, anything that is tight fitting to the body.  One person I knew had only double knit clothes and her favorite color was black. She passed away young and in helping with her health needs I soon discovered her body was nothing but a mass of moles, warts, and growths. When EGW gives her counsel on insights that have been brought more to her attention I pay attention and through experience I discover she is right.  Everytime!to put the issues before us that at times we all overlook
Pages: [1]   Go Up