Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Hollywood" Takes on Battle With Pacific Union College  (Read 6120 times)

GrandmaNettie

"Hollywood" Takes on Battle With Pacific Union College
« on: April 14, 2009, 11:10:49 AM »

ANGWIN — Actor Robert Redford is joining local environmental groups in a fight against a proposed Napa Valley development.

More of the story that pits Redford and the Save Rural Angwin group against Pacific Union College's plans for huge development.

??? ?? ??? ?? ????

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
Re: "Hollywood" Takes on Battle With Pacific Union College
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2010, 06:00:27 PM »

ANGWIN — Actor Robert Redford is joining local environmental groups in a fight against a proposed Napa Valley development.

More of the story that pits Redford and the Save Rural Angwin group against Pacific Union College's plans for huge development.

Well, Grand-ma, I missed this one...I do have a simple question...who do you support in this battle..Redford or PUC? And why?

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Johann

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 02:55:07 AM »

This was more than a year ago, about the last time I visited the Napa Valley. What has happened since then?

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2010, 01:47:51 PM »

I hope not much.  It is very beautiful there.  lots of land, though.  I beleive they could build up without totally spoiling the lasndscape, but still..........
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2010, 10:19:05 AM »

Maybe we should forget "growing" and work on purifying and reforming what we have!!!

Everyone wants to build a "memorial" to their administration...in todays world, more focus on Revival and reformation is in order and less on "memorials".

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter
Pages: [1]   Go Up