Theology Category > Dreams & Visions

Elmshaven

(1/2) > >>

Johann:
Have you been to Elmshaven? We visited Elmshaven twice last month.

What does Elmshaven mean to you?

princessdi:
Johann, you are near me! Why didn't you say so!  I am aobut anhour or so away from Elmshaven.  If I have been there it was a long time ago  I think I missed the last few church field trips.  I generally pass it by on the rare trip to PUC.......

Johann:
That was 10 months ago. The impression is still with us. By visiting the Elmshaven area again - last time was about 1966 - we saw Ellen White in her home environment as a human being led by God. In her senior years she considered others - saw to it that they could have their meals when they wanted and they could also eat certain things she did not eat herself. She was not forcing her ways on others. We saw her ministerial credentials. We saw the books she read. Her barn and horse carriage, where she'd had her cow and chicken. Kitchen and toilet. We also saw the house she stayed in when she was at the Sanitarium.

princessdi:
Ooops!  you are right!  Still you were that close....sigh!  I would have loved for you to visit my church.

Johann:
Or you could attend one of the churches where I preach? Far from California though!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version