Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down

Author Topic: Motion re: MidCountry Bank records  (Read 77084 times)

Johann

Re: Motion re: MidCountry Bank records
« Reply #135 on: February 19, 2010, 12:49:30 PM »

No, I was simply confused myself, that happens sometimes. ( it is probably due to my advanced age. ;) ) It has been implied more than once that I am Danny Shelton, but I should have read all before replying. I am sorry for the confusion and thanks for pointing that out...

Have a good day.

There are a number of things in this whole case which can be confusing,, so I don't blame anyone for being confused aat times.

Back in 2004 when this whole thing started and I "discovered" that a number of untruthful stories were being presented to the board of 3ABN, I could well see how these stories would confuse the members of the board. They certainly felt they should be loyal to the institution, and what then?

After this thing started I wrote a letter to one of the board members where I told him that what I had seen, heard and experienced completely contradicted what had been presented to the board. He never wrote me a reply, at least I never received one. But shortly after that he resigned as a member of the board of 3ABN, probably without giving the real reason for his resignation. To Whom was he loyal?

A couple of other members of the board whom I talked to told me they were not interested in what had happened, or who was telling the truth. Their only concern was the future of 3ABN, they told me.

Wherein is true loyalty - and to Whom? Can the issues be confusing?

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #136 on: March 19, 2010, 07:30:19 PM »

Had the board properly investigated and shown due diligence, the world would be far different today. But, they trusted a man who had successfully tainted the view of the board on many a critical subject, usually to the benefit of Danny Lee Shelton. Sooner, rather than later, the board will be held accountable for their error and ommission in so many cases. Justice will most certainly be had, slowly, deliberately and decisively. If 3ABN is to maintain its relevancy, best wake up before the inevitable fall.

You can "seal" an aweful lot, but the Lord sees it all and justice will prevail in His great time.

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Johann

« Reply #137 on: July 20, 2010, 03:23:01 PM »

Thank you for sharing this. You are not alone.

I agree, princessdi, with you about LS.   Linda was a person folks loved, sitting on the porch with her friendly and inspirational talks and music.  Secretary? We who watched 3ABN in those days never had an inkling that she was just that.  Too bad the listeners today won't be blessed by her presence.  We don't watch very much 3ABN these days.  I admit that I have a bad attitude  :help: when it comes to Danny, but I either go out of the room or turn it off when Danny or Jim are on.  Too much blab and pretending to be something they aren't.  HOPE channel is a blessing.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up