Linda Shelton on TV

(1/7) > >>

Johann:
Here is the link:

http://www.khbatv.com/raysofhope.html

Daryl Fawcett:
It's good to see that she is on TV once again. :thumbsup:

princessdi:
Well, she is a very nice looking woman.....of course the cosmetologist in me wants to do something with her hair.....but she is nice pretty.  What was Danny thinking?  Or should I say w.......never mind!  LOL!!!

Artiste:
What wonderful inspirational messages...and Linda is a natural for TV!

tinka:

--- Quote from: princessdi on February 28, 2010, 05:19:31 PM ---Well, she is a very nice looking woman.....of course the cosmetologist in me wants to do something with her hair.....but she is nice pretty.  What was Danny thinking?  Or should I say w.......never mind!  LOL!!!

--- End quote ---

PrincessDi,
LoL, exactely my thoughts. I do like her hair though and not many can wear it as she does. It fits her personality.

What in the world was DS doing or thinking?   Did you ever wonder why, it was ok for Melody (a proven fact of smoking, fornication, pregnancy, marriages, no music talent worth listening to, etc Now their was a hair job needed) all displayed and promoted until It wasn't funny anymore?? When Linda had the music talent!

But yet for the same accusations of LS and (not proven) --bared from 3abn and stripped. Think of this. If DS is innocent on his actions and had nothing to cover or hide for any of his actions, then why not cover for LS too  like Melody and Tommy....If true on LS part!!!!  What would make the difference" between two women he loved?   His wife and his daughter!  IF he was innocent he would have found a way to save face like he did for his daughter.   But it is obvious the pressure of horrible turmoil was coming from his side to cover and LS had to go!! This was the best way for his way out of the money pit. He has to protect the "money" by all means and his ego with all the "stories.

So it is simply as this. The above happened with much accusation of Bob and Gailon producing this and producing that by evil means but guess what. Bob an Gailon had nothing to do with what we saw on 3abn.  They saw, heard and demanded some justice for extravaganiza lifestyle like more should have done, When you do not stand for right and feeding the swine as example(look what is now happening on here with Bob Ryan standing up to say about the evelution being protrayed in Adventist schools. I read the link and it seems too far gone for me to even think about this apostacy) Bob and Gailon were doing the same thing but the protectors and sympathizers are getting their feed at 3abn and Bob and Gailon are not!! Therefore their spinning post to protect and their inability to just look at the simple facts. It happened!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version