Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to live long and healthy  (Read 7753 times)

Johann

WillowRun

Re: How to live long and healthy
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2010, 10:27:49 PM »

That was AMAZING!  The 95 year old heart surgeon who just retired rocks!  And his two elder, but not in sense of the word old, friends were totally cute.  That is the kind of older age I am aiming for. 

Willow

Respectfully,

Willow

Johann

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2012, 03:16:28 PM »

You will not be able to understand the language, but you can see the pictures as I am being interviewed on an Icelandic newscast about living as a vegetarian for 79 years.

The young lady is the news reporter. You will see the cook book available at Pickle Publishing where we look at the recipe for Haystack. My wife and I are also shopping for vegetarian food at a local super market where you see us getting frozen vegeburgers and other items.

There is a photo of my mother who became a vegetarian around 1920 and lived till she was 97 as a vegetarian.

Here is the link:

http://www.ruv.is/sarpurinn/kastljos/16032012

Johann

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2012, 02:49:31 AM »

A young lady who watched the TV news about this 79-year old vegetarian said her father had always ridiculed them for being vegetarians. Right after watching the newscast he called his daughter and asked her if she'd seen the vegetarian on TV. He told her it had made him decide to revise his diet. Two days later he invited the daughter and her family for an excellent vegan dinner. I do not know these people but I read the story on FaceBook.

Johann

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2012, 07:33:17 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up