Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Truth is back at it again  (Read 5708 times)

Adam

• Veteran Member
Truth is back at it again
« on: May 25, 2010, 08:11:21 PM »

I see that truth is running their mouth, over at their hideous site again.  
A psychic on AT?
by Truth ยป Tue May 25, 2010 7:47 pm UTC

How could ******************* could possibly know this to be true unless she thinks she is psychic? Of course she isn't. She sites nothing to prove this statement on AT so I assume she thinks she knows what Tommy is thinking?

[font=Verdana]First of all, I think this statement is a bit double tongued, there truth.  Seeing that you all seem to think that Tommy is innocent. Are you psychic?  Even though Tommy has even written apologies and admittance letters?[/font]

Sister said: "Tommy is accomplished at playing the piano, in fact it was one of the avenues he used to be alone with male children, Tommy is a pedophile." How is this false?  It is a proven fact that Tommy was an excellent pianist.  It is also a proven fact that he used this to his advantage, along with many other things.

A warning to those who read there: don't accept what is said without strict proof. And then, check up on the proof too. Make sure it wasn't "tampered" with.
So I suppose everything that is posted over at your pitiful site is the gospel truth?  You obviously should heed your own advice and make sure things are accurate. Don't take everything Cindy feeds into your brain so seriously.  It is obvious she has an axe to grind with Pickle and Joy.
Proverbs 6:16-19

"These six things doth the Lord hate; yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

--a proud look
--a lying tongue
--hands that shed innocent blood
--a heart that deviseth wicked imaginations
--feet that be swift in running to mischief
--a false witness that speaketh lies
--he that soweth discorn among brethren"
In closing let me say this, how can you say that all of these victims are liars? They have all said the samethings about Tommy, yet you say they have to be psychic?  Seriously, that is very pitiful.  It really says alot about your character, too.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 04:30:44 PM by Artiste »
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

princessdi

• Veteran Member
Re: Truth is back at it again
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2010, 08:16:22 PM »

ST, they have been saying that and worse since this came out years ago, and the letters came out, TS apologizing and admitting what he did, notwithstanding.  You have seen some evidence of how they talk to Duane.  I am not sure what they believe they can accomplish maintaining and innocence even TS doesn't claim.
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

sonshineonme

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2010, 08:25:56 PM »

I think the fact that "truth" posted that at all is quite sad. It's an oxy-moron if I ever saw one. It's anything but truth and desecrates the word "truth" with the willingness to help cover a horrible crime to CHILDREN let alone any other under aged males.

"...Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. "

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2010, 06:17:47 PM »

"...Pastor Mark, it is not too late to correct the mistakes of the past...." Dr Arild Abrahamsen

It is WAY TOO LATE to correct the unforgiveable!!!!

At 3ABN we have a board that continues to pretend that they can have it all and save this egregious ministry of profound hypocracy from itself. They have long had opportunity and real evidence to demonstrate that our concerns were legitimate and required a much closer look at the evidence that eventually indicted them beyond a reasonable doubt, but they continued to coddle and protect vicious hypocrits and a sexual predator worthy of a catholic priests ordination...and to lie, cheat and steal from the stockholders in the pews.

The "sole" founder and "annointed one" proved he, like saul, suffers from an unsettled demonic spirit that refuses to confess and turn from his sins or to make right the obvious trail of vicious bloody lies and theivery from the very ministry he purportedly founded at God's Calling. It is difficult to beleive the "unforgiveable sin" has not been reached in this living demons' life. But, then, the Lord allowed even Saul to chase the "annointed" replacement for many years, but eventually his cup runneth over with iniquity, Saul paid a horrible price and the "annointed" David was a welcome replacement for the troubled soul of Saul!!!! I long for the contemporaneous day!!! It will come in the Lord's good time.

The irony is that the family that had to do an "intervention" with the filthy lucre, best identified as a pedophilic predator, just a decade ago when the pedophile's own child was the purported victim, now claims that Brad Walker's brother (the wife of Tommy's daughter at all times pertinent hereto and purportedly a heterosexual predator in his own right) is lying, when Brad in fact was responsible for bringing the young victim into the household of this known pedophilic predator (go wonder, Brad) - one must wonder if the motivation for this vicious onslaught against his own brother is the preservation of his directors' job at 3ABN or simple case of burdensome conscience. Given the record of his own inappropriate relationship with a former boom operator of some "campus wide" renown, one must wonder why his presence is tolerated at the ministry born to "counter-act the counterfit". In any event the pedophilic predator must now face "justice" and I pray that the jury will see through the pious facade that has left so many victims in the demonic wake!!!

Given the overwhelming history of this heinous ministry that was purportedly born "To Counter-act the Counterfeit" I have come to the unfettered conclusion that this ministry is in fact the COUNTERFEIT!!!! And I beleive it is TOO LATE to redeem!!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2010, 06:33:06 PM »

You know you have really gotten to them when you get your own thread over there...!!

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2010, 07:23:19 PM »

LOL. That's very true.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship
Pages: [1]   Go Up