Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 24   Go Down

Author Topic: Tommy Shelton arrested!  (Read 174537 times)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
Re: Tommy Shelton arrested!
« Reply #255 on: April 09, 2010, 04:42:45 PM »

Cindy, I think it is pretty sick to label as "demon inspired hatemongers" those who are concerned abut the cover up of child molestation allegations.

Don't you agree?

SDAminister

« Reply #256 on: April 09, 2010, 05:10:33 PM »

I will not be arguing here either. - Good bye.
Does this mean you are going to leave this forum for good, the same way you left the Seventh-day Adventist Church?

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #257 on: April 09, 2010, 06:24:07 PM »

Well now - that info tells the whole story of character confusion! Internal battles and no foundation of realization...

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #258 on: April 10, 2010, 07:42:56 AM »

I will not be arguing here either. - Good bye.
Yeah, we all believe that.  :ROFL:

Truth be told, if you'd stop butting in to things that don't concern you, there wouldn't be anyone arguing with you to begin with. Drop the victim mentality. It's just not working for you.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
Duane Clem

childoftheking

« Reply #260 on: April 10, 2010, 11:39:40 AM »

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/west-frankfort-il/TPA5E37UQJK3ROV1B

This has been on there for some time now and they got some of their facts wrong but it also puts the SDA church in a bad light.

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #261 on: April 10, 2010, 03:03:34 PM »

Anyone going to start another one?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/west-frankfort-il/TSCE0RTM6HIOCBT68#comments

It is true, you previously warned that something was coming in near future and would be on National Media. My husband and I just read it.
Wonder how this will be justified!

Just a quote to prove we read it "Does anyone know where these poor children are? I hope they are not in the care of these two MORONS! Does 3ABN thinks this is excusable behavior? I would bet the idiots on here spouting scripture are some of their sheep."

As I suspect the public will now take a hold. Has all read about the rich "church" and where the money comes and goes???

Now is this all a lie too? 2 little girls left at Chuckie Cheese! The news and arrests surely must be wrong???? Is this another visual episode or blindness.

You know Ex3abn employee time gives truth. I waited to see it come to a head knowingly sooner or later it would. The biggest thing to happen with this in a bigger picture is to show how money is spent and of course these funny mommies behind bars. Quite amazing, and with suggestion in posts they may have been on the river boat for sure.  Just think of more avenues where all the pew money has went and the church still stands behind them :hot:   They got it coming for poor judgement.

childoftheking

« Reply #262 on: April 10, 2010, 03:58:31 PM »

I think you got it a little wrong, Tinka. The thread about the two children being left alone at Chuck e Cheese has been up there at least since February 8 I think. I just hadn't posted a link to it until now. I wanted to see if it would be deleted since I posted the link here. It isn't new. Some of the facts that they got wrong were that she is not a sister to Danny but I think someone said she was a cousin of his. People were indignant about it but it hasn't and isn't likely to hit the national press. Other than church membership, I don't think there is a direct connection with 3ABN.

Did you read all the pages? I think there are 14 of them and about 267 comments.

(corrected spelling)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 04:18:20 PM by childoftheking »

Sister

• Veteran Member
« Reply #263 on: April 10, 2010, 04:51:16 PM »

Marilyn Thomas is a cousin of Danny and Tommy Shelton. If she is asked the right questions she could be a well of information...Danny has always liked to show off his "accomplishments" to other family members including offering them free use of the 3ABN jet (when Danny still had it at his disposal) when they had planned visits to family members in Michigan. Just because she has done something stupid, does not mean she is not privy to a treasure trove of information.

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #264 on: April 10, 2010, 06:37:55 PM »

I think you got it a little wrong, Tinka. The thread about the two children being left alone at Chuck e Cheese has been up there at least since February 8 I think. I just hadn't posted a link to it until now. I wanted to see if it would be deleted since I posted the link here. It isn't new. Some of the facts that they got wrong were that she is not a sister to Danny but I think someone said she was a cousin of his. People were indignant about it but it hasn't and isn't likely to hit the national press. Other than church membership, I don't think there is a direct connection with 3ABN.

Did you read all the pages? I think there are 14 of them and about 267 comments.

(corrected spelling)

I have to admit that I had 2 great grandchildren I was keeping an eye on and I was skimming as my husband was reading. It was a shocker as I mostly was going to where I could see the "3abn " words to skip ahead. I did catch quite a bit but not a word for word thing. i did catch that some posters were a little confusing on who it was and great conversation on "where the money was coming from". 

But the point I was trying to make before I even saw this or realized this happened or when was --what the public will do with the TS saga  and now this!!. I did read tho that DC. mentioned that something was about to happen and we would all know soon. How could it be worse then this?  Then I got a black eye (laugh) from...... because I sort of remembered that Alyissa and Melody may have the same complaint that someone posted about and then got blamed for me doing it. of course that was notorized but I have no way of knowing what is true and giving fact on it. All I know is there are many things that can't all be false from many other poster's.  Then there was supposed to be somebody else that posted that a gift of a car was given by DS and then given back & the rest of that saga. so many things. I maybe was wrong but am totally right on what the public can do for masacre when something this bad happens. They should have got out while they could and now how far will this go? But thanks for your insight.

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #265 on: April 10, 2010, 11:30:10 PM »

I have to admit that I had 2 great grandchildren I was keeping an eye on and I was skimming as my husband was reading. It was a shocker as I mostly was going to where I could see the "3abn " words to skip ahead. I did catch quite a bit but not a word for word thing. i did catch that some posters were a little confusing on who it was and great conversation on "where the money was coming from". 

But the point I was trying to make before I even saw this or realized this happened or when was --what the public will do with the TS saga  and now this!!. I did read tho that DC. mentioned that something was about to happen and we would all know soon. How could it be worse then this?  Then I got a black eye (laugh) from...... because I sort of remembered that Alyissa and Melody may have the same complaint that someone posted about and then got blamed for me doing it. of course that was notorized but I have no way of knowing what is true and giving fact on it. All I know is there are many things that can't all be false from many other poster's.  Then there was supposed to be somebody else that posted that a gift of a car was given by DS and then given back & the rest of that saga. so many things. I maybe was wrong but am totally right on what the public can do for masacre when something this bad happens. They should have got out while they could and now how far will this go? But thanks for your insight.
What I'm referring to has nothing to do with Chuck E. Cheese, I assure you. I didn't even know about that.
Duane Clem

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #266 on: April 11, 2010, 05:51:31 AM »

Cindy, I think it is pretty sick to label as "demon inspired hatemongers" those who are concerned abut the cover up of child molestation allegations.

Don't you agree?
Well Bob, when the facts aren't on your side, you have to resort to childish name calling or you have no comeback at all. To me, it's the mark of someone with diminished intellectual capacity.
Duane Clem

sonshineonme

• Global Moderator
« Reply #268 on: April 11, 2010, 11:58:32 AM »

I would like to know who's starting them, can that person delete it once they have started it? I know it sounds nutty to think that someone would start it to delete it later, but you just never know the reasons behind why....
also, what does it take at that site to get something deleted? What are the rules? Who does it? Who are the admins? Has anyone asked one of the admins about these disappearing threads? Are they local people? Could someone just give a call to someone they know and tell them to push the delete button?

Anyone going to start another one?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/west-frankfort-il/TSCE0RTM6HIOCBT68#comments

It's gone again.

"...Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. "

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #269 on: April 11, 2010, 12:52:32 PM »

I've written twice now asking about why the threads are getting deleted, and haven't heard back at all. I couldn't find a phone number. It is supposed to take 7 days before they read what you write. I first wrote them after it got deleted the first time, which has been over a week ago.

Supposedly only Topix employees can delete stuff on the forums.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 24   Go Up