Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 24   Go Down

Author Topic: Tommy Shelton arrested!  (Read 174591 times)

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
Re: Tommy Shelton arrested!
« Reply #270 on: April 11, 2010, 03:39:08 PM »

I've written twice now asking about why the threads are getting deleted, and haven't heard back at all. I couldn't find a phone number. It is supposed to take 7 days before they read what you write. I first wrote them after it got deleted the first time, which has been over a week ago.

Supposedly only Topix employees can delete stuff on the forums.
Let them keep deleting it. There will always be someone to reopen it. No one is scared of Danny anymore.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #271 on: April 20, 2010, 10:09:34 PM »

Danny needs to realize that his influence on most people is gone.  Notice I say "most" because obviously some people are still blindsided by the man.  The power of Danny and his regime has become extinct.
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #272 on: April 21, 2010, 06:22:32 AM »

With most people gone, How does he financially keep going? It seems still the "pew money" must be still coming in. Maybe if that comes to halt the so claimed "volunteers" will be gone. I realize now they were never "volunteers" for DS. I think most of us "oldies" don't have ways of finding out the 3abn saga unless they have computer interests. Most I talk to around here do not even have computers let alone know how to get in the posts. They know nothing of this and are contributors. That is just my scenairo of how I think it must be. The "oldies" are the contributors and this is I think what DS counts on, or the board, or the SDA church in their "double back interests of claiming no interests". Very upset with this connection.

Johann

« Reply #273 on: April 21, 2010, 06:49:47 AM »

While studying for the ministry I worked for a while at a psychiatric hospital. Some of the patients were former celebrities who had tried to make a comeback depending on former success, but failed. Then there was no other place for them than at such a hospital. This is tragic but something that often happens.

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #274 on: April 21, 2010, 09:16:07 AM »

With most people gone, How does he financially keep going? It seems still the "pew money" must be still coming in. Maybe if that comes to halt the so claimed "volunteers" will be gone. I realize now they were never "volunteers" for DS. I think most of us "oldies" don't have ways of finding out the 3abn saga unless they have computer interests. Most I talk to around here do not even have computers let alone know how to get in the posts. They know nothing of this and are contributors. That is just my scenairo of how I think it must be. The "oldies" are the contributors and this is I think what DS counts on, or the board, or the SDA church in their "double back interests of claiming no interests". Very upset with this connection.

To be honest I do believe that 3ABN has lost a lot of financial support in recent years.  I do not think that is going to improve anytime soon, especially when you have DS at the helm.
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #275 on: April 21, 2010, 09:53:54 AM »

To be honest I do believe that 3ABN has lost a lot of financial support in recent years.  I do not think that is going to improve anytime soon, especially when you have DS at the helm.
Not to mention the fact that the preliminary hearing takes place in a little over 2 weeks, which is going to put all this right back in the news again.
Duane Clem

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #276 on: April 21, 2010, 01:23:15 PM »

Danny needs to realize that his influence on most people is gone.  Notice I say "most" because obviously some people are still blindsided by the man.  The power of Danny and his regime has become extinct.

In which part of the country would you say this is true, ST?

"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #277 on: April 21, 2010, 01:25:52 PM »

I am not sure, I understand your question, so before I try to answer that can you clarify? Thank you.
Billy Graham

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #278 on: April 21, 2010, 01:39:43 PM »

Being that Danny is acknowledged as founder of 3ABN by the president and Mollie, many Adventists haven't heard/don't believe the reports about him, and Adventist church leadership personnel support 3ABN by their presence on the network, I don't see how it can be said that his power has become extinct.

I have witnessed otherwise very recently in a city-wide Adventist event for the local churches, reported on favorably in a church division paper.   

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #279 on: April 21, 2010, 01:50:36 PM »

Being that Danny is acknowledged as founder of 3ABN by the president and Mollie, many Adventists haven't heard/don't believe the reports about him, and Adventist church leadership personnel support 3ABN by their presence on the network, I don't see how it can be said that his power has become extinct.

I have witnessed otherwise very recently in a city-wide Adventist event for the local churches, reported on favorably in a church division paper.   

While I will respectfully disagree. I will state this.   I am simply stating that in my opinion DS, as well as TS, realize the jig is up and there is no where left to hide.  DS has always found away to get (himself and his family) out of things, but I think he realizes that in this case that is not likely.

As far as the support for Danny Shelton, that may be so.  I believe that will change in the near future after they (3ABN supporters) find out the extent of DS trying to cover up his brother who is an alleged pedophile.
Billy Graham

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #280 on: April 21, 2010, 01:56:38 PM »

What exactly is it that you don't agree with?

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #281 on: April 21, 2010, 01:59:30 PM »

I may also note:  That Danny is also not as popular in his hometown anymore either.  The fact remains is people are coming to know the true Sheltons.
Billy Graham

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #282 on: April 21, 2010, 02:09:43 PM »

As far as the support for Danny Shelton, that may be so.  I believe that will change in the near future after they (3ABN supporters) find out the extent of DS trying to cover up his brother who is an alleged pedophile.

I'm not sure about that since the Adventist church appears to be staying with the status quo as far as 3ABN is concerned, and the culture within 3ABN seems to me to be a cover-up one to begin with. 

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #283 on: April 21, 2010, 02:35:18 PM »

3ABN attorney Greg Simpson just filed a motion on April 7 to strike our status report in the First Circuit, which had the five felony arrest warrants for Tommy Shelton attached.

Simpson has repeatedly tried to bury the evidence against Tommy, starting as early as October 30, 2008. April 7 was his latest attempt.

• Does Jim Gilley approve of Simpson still trying to hide the pedophilia allegations against Tommy Shelton?
  • Does Ken Denslow approve of Simpson still trying to hide the pedophilia allegations against Tommy Shelton?
  • Does Ellsworth McKee approve of Simpson still trying to hide the pedophilia allegations against Tommy Shelton?
  • Does Carmelita Troy approve of Simpson still trying to hide the pedophilia allegations against Tommy Shelton?
  • Does Wintley Phipps approve of Simpson still trying to hide the pedophilia allegations against Tommy Shelton?

Or is Simpson out of control, doing things the 3ABN Board hasn't approved of and doesn't want?

Or is Danny pulling all the strings attached to Simpson, not 3ABN?

I think these questions need to be answered by the individuals concerned. It's time for each of them to come out of the shadows and let it be fully understood just where they stand on the issue of pedophilia, and whether they approve of Simpson's continued efforts to sweep everything under the rug.

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #284 on: April 21, 2010, 02:54:20 PM »

I may also note:  That Danny is also not as popular in his hometown anymore either.  The fact remains is people are coming to know the true Sheltons.
Anymore? Truth be known, he never was all that popular, just tolerated. That tolerance is wearing very thin these days.
Duane Clem
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 24   Go Up