Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 24   Go Down

Author Topic: Tommy Shelton arrested!  (Read 174590 times)

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: Tommy Shelton arrested!
« Reply #300 on: May 13, 2010, 07:29:13 AM »

One wonders what is happening to the 3ABN donations as the word gets around through the national media? Would donors not recognize the name and the picture they see in the papers?

One also wonders how long the Seventh-day Adventist church will continue to allow 3ABN to claim its close relationship as the subject spreads through the media.

And keep sending their programs over 3ABN

Shawn Boonstra of "It Is Written", and Lincoln Steed, editor of Liberty Magazine, are regulars on 3ABN.

Mark Finley, a general vice-president of the SDA Church is on this month.
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #301 on: May 13, 2010, 07:39:54 AM »

Do you all know if SDA churches in general who support 3ABN have heard much about the present situation with Tommy Shelton?

I just communicated with a pastor from a large and very active church which has been a "3ABN church" for many years, and he had heard nothing about it.

Johann

« Reply #302 on: May 13, 2010, 07:47:53 AM »

How was his reaction when you told him?

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #303 on: May 13, 2010, 08:36:10 AM »

Do you all know if SDA churches in general who support 3ABN have heard much about the present situation with Tommy Shelton?

I just communicated with a pastor from a large and very active church which has been a "3ABN church" for many years, and he had heard nothing about it.

Maybe many should be called and asked the same thing and give them a fair chance. They need to organize on what they will do to preserve their "honest presentations" where and how. This is quite a feat but sure something can be done to save. Later media will ask SDA for comment, the same as "Catholics".  I don't think they will be able to hide affiliation in a non denominational relationship. They better be clear on what that comment will be. Seems this might be crucial thing to do. How can they answer without lying? Will consequences happen because they closed their ears? or maybe for sure they did not know?? Change name or change people. Maybe it will be a forced situation now as soon as most do find out.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #304 on: May 13, 2010, 11:48:40 AM »

How was his reaction when you told him?

Said he hadn't heard about it.

We had had previous conversations about the 3ABN problem a few years past, but then the church leadership let it slide when it appeared that 3ABN was cleaning up its act. 

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #305 on: May 13, 2010, 12:09:12 PM »

Duane, Is there somewhere I can go to find more information on the change of the statute(sp) of limitations of child abuse in IL?
 thanks,mrst
Yes, but it might take me a bit to find it. I'll get back to you I promise.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #306 on: May 13, 2010, 01:26:20 PM »

3ABN
by Breezy » Thu May 13, 2010 4:33 pm UTC

Just a notice to those who may be questioning any recent news concerning 3ABN. Please don't hesitate to phone or email 3ABN and ask if the rumors are true or not. Remember this please: it is possible for someone to be falsely accused of a crime and even falsely arrested. We can always afford to wait before forming an opinion to see outcomes of court decisions.

It is also possible to have those who are filled with satan's spirit who desire only evil for 3ABN to lie in whatever way they can in order to try to bring 3ABN into disrepute. This is really a sad thing to know such hatred exists among those who say they follow God and the Bible. Remember there are wolves in sheeps clothing. By their fruits we will know them.

Please before you believe the rumors, check it out as Matthew 18 says, with those at 3ABN. Also please remember that because someone is arrested does not make them automatically guilty. If that were the case, this world would be a whole lot different and a much worse place in which to live for innocent people would suffer unnecessarily.

I long for Jesus to come and rescue us and take us to a place where satan and his evil angels will never live. A place where love and respect, kindness and joy will always be present. I praise the Lord for the good work 3ABN is doing.
Breezy

This person is no worse than a child molestor themselves. 
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #307 on: May 13, 2010, 01:29:55 PM »

From this persons logic... when they state:
3ABN

Just a notice to those who may be questioning any recent news concerning 3ABN. Please don't hesitate to phone or email 3ABN and ask if the rumors are true or not. Remember this please: it is possible for someone to be falsely accused of a crime and even falsely arrested. We can always afford to wait before forming an opinion to see outcomes of court decisions.

As though 3Abn is going to say they are true?

It is also possible to have those who are filled with satan's spirit who desire only evil for 3ABN to lie in whatever way they can in order to try to bring 3ABN into disrepute. This is really a sad thing to know such hatred exists among those who say they follow God and the Bible. Remember there are wolves in sheeps clothing. By their fruits we will know them.

So they are saying that the vicitims are full of the satans spirit?

When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #308 on: May 13, 2010, 01:42:09 PM »

It is also possible to have those who are filled with satan's spirit who desire only evil for 3ABN to lie in whatever way they can in order to try to bring 3ABN into disrepute.

Unbelievable!

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #309 on: May 13, 2010, 01:43:58 PM »

Just a notice to those who may be questioning any recent news concerning 3ABN.

Please don't hesitate to phone or email 3ABN and ask if the rumors are true or not.

I can very well imagine the response by 3ABN to that question!

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #310 on: May 13, 2010, 03:29:33 PM »

3ABN

Just a notice to those who may be questioning any recent news concerning 3ABN. Please don't hesitate to phone or email 3ABN and ask if the rumors are true or not. Remember this please: it is possible for someone to be falsely accused of a crime and even falsely arrested.
We can always afford to wait before forming an opinion to see outcomes of court decisions.

Please before you believe the rumors, check it out as Matthew 18 says, with those at 3ABN. Also please remember that because someone is arrested does not make them automatically guilty. If that were the case, this world would be a whole lot different and a much worse place in which to live for innocent people would suffer unnecessarily.

I long for Jesus to come and rescue us and take us to a place where satan and his evil angels will never live. A place where love and respect, kindness and joy will always be present. I praise the Lord for the good work 3ABN is doing.
Breezy

But, look at what Breezy posted previously:
by Breezy » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:55 pm UTC

3abn_defender I'm sorry you were banned. That forum is so hilariously one-sided--they certainly love to use the little red pen against those they "don't like." Hmmm, let's see, what is this called? Oh yes, "prejudice." If you dare say one little work they don't like--out comes the little red pen...   

But back to the topic of Tommy Shelton. Yes, he did turn himself in to the authorities when it became known to him that there was a warrant for his arrest.

What is interesting about getting warrants in the State of Virginia is that any investigator can get one without a Judge's approval which is what happened in this case. The warrant was so full of errors that one wonders if the investigator actually tried to do her job. She not once talked to Tommy or his lawyer, nor did she ever speak to any of the victims. She even stated he was presently teaching school in Kentucky when in reality Tommy hadn't been at that school since 1981 AND the school had been closed for the last 3 years. Interesting Investigator--don't you think? Sounds like she was paid to sit on her tush.

But how did she know to get a warrant? Who was she talking to and believed? Ahhh, that is the million dollar question. Give you only one guess!!

I will say this much. Tommy Shelton will be declared innocent. How do I know this? Well, let's just say I know without a doubt. You all watch (including those with the little red pens) -- you will see Tommy declared INNOCENT.

Shucks!! In that case, I guess you will have to go with plan D--umm, or is it E? Oh, maybe it is Plan-F...Ah well, anything to get DS out of 3ABN right?
Breezy

Viva le difference!
Duane Clem

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #311 on: May 13, 2010, 03:35:24 PM »

3ABN

Just a notice to those who may be questioning any recent news concerning 3ABN. Please don't hesitate to phone or email 3ABN and ask if the rumors are true or not. Remember this please: it is possible for someone to be falsely accused of a crime and even falsely arrested.
We can always afford to wait before forming an opinion to see outcomes of court decisions.

Breezy

But, look at what Breezy posted previously:
by Breezy » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:55 pm UTC

3abn_defender I'm sorry you were banned. That forum is so hilariously one-sided--they certainly love to use the little red pen against those they "don't like." Hmmm, let's see, what is this called? Oh yes, "prejudice." If you dare say one little work they don't like--out comes the little red pen...   

But back to the topic of Tommy Shelton. Yes, he did turn himself in to the authorities when it became known to him that there was a warrant for his arrest.

What is interesting about getting warrants in the State of Virginia is that any investigator can get one without a Judge's approval which is what happened in this case. The warrant was so full of errors that one wonders if the investigator actually tried to do her job. She not once talked to Tommy or his lawyer, nor did she ever speak to any of the victims. She even stated he was presently teaching school in Kentucky when in reality Tommy hadn't been at that school since 1981 AND the school had been closed for the last 3 years. Interesting Investigator--don't you think? Sounds like she was paid to sit on her tush.

But how did she know to get a warrant? Who was she talking to and believed? Ahhh, that is the million dollar question. Give you only one guess!!

I will say this much. Tommy Shelton will be declared innocent. How do I know this? Well, let's just say I know without a doubt. You all watch (including those with the little red pens) -- you will see Tommy declared INNOCENT.

Shucks!! In that case, I guess you will have to go with plan D--umm, or is it E? Oh, maybe it is Plan-F...Ah well, anything to get DS out of 3ABN right?
Breezy

Viva le difference!

It just goes to show that they have so many different lines of defenses that they can't keep them all straight.
Billy Graham

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #312 on: May 13, 2010, 05:05:11 PM »

That what I call sick in the head "justifiers". They are beyond the point of no return or they would not be protectors of evil deeds. It is just like they have some kind of block of blocking direct facts. Oh, yes.. the block that blocks must be the "money tree"!!

Imagine that ....just call us and we will tell you truth or what you want to hear about horrible accusations that are not true. Trust us, the devil did it and we are getting accused?  They are setting us up as we are the honest and pure.  I wish somebody could do something about this sure ignorant (puppet) Breezy for 3abn. Whooopss.. there goes Breezy down the  :rabbit:  trail.

Wellllll, we fired our guns but the  :rabbit:s kept a comming. Well, they ran through the briars, and they ran through the bushes and ran through the branbles where the  :rabbit:s should'nt go They ran so fast that the  :beagle: s couldn't catch them but ran them to the river and the Gulf of M........we looked down the river and there was not as many as once a while ago, so we fired again and hmmm,hummm,hummm.

Sounds as crazy as Breezy  :ROFL: But "justice is on the way"!

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #313 on: May 13, 2010, 06:06:13 PM »

Here's the thing to remember: Breezy's boastful post that Tommy would be found "INNOCENT" was before the preliminary hearing. Now, as reality slowly begins to sink in, Breezy says we need to wait and see. I can't wait to see what is said after he is indicted.
Duane Clem

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #314 on: May 13, 2010, 08:30:00 PM »

"A grand jury can indict a ham sandwich." The is what I expect to hear.

Here's the thing to remember: Breezy's boastful post that Tommy would be found "INNOCENT" was before the preliminary hearing. Now, as reality slowly begins to sink in, Breezy says we need to wait and see. I can't wait to see what is said after he is indicted.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 24   Go Up