Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 24   Go Down

Author Topic: Tommy Shelton arrested!  (Read 174497 times)

Little Grasshopper

Re: Tommy Shelton arrested!
« Reply #285 on: April 21, 2010, 05:02:29 PM »

I've written twice now asking about why the threads are getting deleted, and haven't heard back at all. I couldn't find a phone number. It is supposed to take 7 days before they read what you write. I first wrote them after it got deleted the first time, which has been over a week ago.

Supposedly only Topix employees can delete stuff on the forums.

http://www.faqs.org/websites/topix.net/

Topix: Your town. Your news. Your take.

start date :    2002-02-23

owner :    Topix.net

street :    4074 Fabian Way

city/state :    Palo Alto CA
country/zip :    US 94303

email :    info@topix.net

phone :    650-493-9100

More at this link:

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=84662&p=irol-newsArticle_Print&ID=688286&highlight=

Gannett, Knight Ridder and Tribune Acquire a 75% Stake in Topix.net; Combination of Technology, Media Assets and Reach to Power Growth of Topix.net

CHICAGO & MCLEAN, Va. & SAN JOSE, Calif., Mar 23, 2005 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Topix.net announced today that Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE:GCI), Knight-Ridder, Inc. (NYSE:KRI) and Tribune Company (NYSE:TRB) jointly have acquired a 75 percent stake in Topix.net. Ownership is split evenly, with each media company owning 25 percent and the Topix.net founders retaining a 25 percent stake. Financial terms of the transaction were not disclosed.

SOURCE: Gannett Co., Inc.

Media Contacts:
Gannett Co., Inc.
Tara Connell, 703-854-604
or
Knight-Ridder, Inc.
Denise Gilbert, 408-938-7714
or
Tribune Company
Christine Hennessey, 312-222-4850
or
Topix.net
Chris Tolles, 650-493-9100 x 116
or
CooperKatz & Company, Inc.
Ben Billingsley, 212-455-8008
bbillingsley@cooperkatz.com
or
Investor Contacts:
Gannett Co., Inc.
Jeff Heinz, 703-854-6917
or
Knight-Ridder, Inc.
Polk Laffoon, 408-938-7838
or
Tribune Company
Ruthellyn Musil, 312-222-3787

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #286 on: April 22, 2010, 10:56:02 AM »

Actually, Tinka, about the wedding ring, thing..This discussion is moved over to VISIONS

Wonder if the evangelist minglers still want to mingle in their brother off shoots? Wonder why LS had to sign to keep her quiet before the money?
It appears LS knew quit a lot and it was repulsive to her..it appears.

Then there was the difference between LS son and Brandy's girls in treatment. Then the rigged up fiasco of DNA which should have been no problem at all instead it could have been done properly in right places and excepted in court instead of all the excuses and hangups with sympathizers blind eye to court rules for the 100% without doubt.

LS helped build 3abn and it was half hers. It is now her turn to turn it around along with the stand up of the church. Make it legit under SDA banner. But then again I see what is happening on Hope channel. Some very good but fails in SDA SP message as somethings are portrayed to keep up with the public and their likes.

Wedding rings were added by the people in church manual. Not followed by SP. and there is no excuse, no reason that fits. It's vanity. Not important and a waste of money but yet it gives the go on jewelry to public view. It gives the go on charismatic movement, in music. I did watch one though that they had to be commented on and it was beautiful, solemn, and reverent with some happy music that was properly inspired by their appearance of true worship. I had tears and so proud of them as they appeared better then Gaither in spirituality and true behavior.  Even their dress was better at that time as previous seen strapless and gaudy. What happened to woman's apparel in the "pants". Yea, just old stuff. The new age is in. I would like to see in nationally and worldwide view strict appearance of SP. Let them see the difference in the real true worship and forget the portraying of all ones self in song, dress and actions. Forget the gyrations and let the melody flow as that is what turns the heart.  SDA do have many singers that can handle this. Some I have to get away from it. Right now I am liking the Rev series that is on. and I do miss LS and her inspirational comments. That is what made 3abn. Not the "stories" as they were told over and over until it was old and began to get doubtful or was LS a better deceiver as sympathizers portray? The fruits and actions of LS just don't portray it ...but they do...hmmmm. (Just personal thoughts) until actions prove wrong. Tommy Shelton was their (first??) mistake to portray on 3abn! Pew money supported him too. Johann, God is not a respector of this and I think TS might be left to his folly but am not going to judge as God knows all cause and sickness. He had the message, he had the light and he had his protector, his brother.  It is sad as we see humans bend to outer limits and realize they are now in space but my sympathy is with the victims. Somebody had to do something and it needs to be commended they did it. TS photo looks very sick. You cannot love God and hurt his children just for your own desires. How many people has his brother hurt?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 05:57:03 AM by Johann »
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #287 on: April 27, 2010, 11:38:21 PM »

LOL! Apparently they are really frightened over the topix discussion of Tommy. It keeps disappearing... poof... like the cheshire cat on Alice in Wonderland.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #288 on: May 03, 2010, 07:55:29 PM »

Any updates as to Tommy Shelton's court appearances?
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #289 on: May 03, 2010, 08:24:18 PM »

Any updates as to Tommy Shelton's court appearances?
Preliminary hearing is still set for Thursday. Should have more news when it's over.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #290 on: May 12, 2010, 07:24:07 AM »

Boy, the other site sure has gone quiet since the case was sent to the grand jury. I don't think this is the way it went in rehearsal.
Duane Clem

Johann

« Reply #291 on: May 12, 2010, 07:31:48 AM »

Perhaps too certain this could never happen.

Johann

« Reply #292 on: May 12, 2010, 07:39:52 AM »

One wonders what is happening to the 3ABN donations as the word gets around through the national media? Would donors not recognize the name and the picture they see in the papers?

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #293 on: May 12, 2010, 08:08:32 AM »

One wonders what is happening to the 3ABN donations as the word gets around through the national media? Would donors not recognize the name and the picture they see in the papers?
I'm sure word is slowly getting around. When I see how upset they get about posts at a place like Topix it tells me how terrified they are about this getting out. Do they have people sitting at computers monitoring ALL the news commentary sites? LOL
Duane Clem

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #294 on: May 12, 2010, 08:29:54 AM »

One also wonders how long the Seventh-day Adventist church will continue to allow 3ABN to claim its close relationship as the subject spreads through the media.
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Johann

« Reply #295 on: May 12, 2010, 08:53:12 AM »

One also wonders how long the Seventh-day Adventist church will continue to allow 3ABN to claim its close relationship as the subject spreads through the media.

And keep sending their programs over 3ABN

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #296 on: May 12, 2010, 03:37:25 PM »

Boy, the other site sure has gone quiet since the case was sent to the grand jury. I don't think this is the way it went in rehearsal.

Shock and awe!!!

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #297 on: May 12, 2010, 03:40:45 PM »

Shock and awe!!!

They're obviously reading here. I had not much more than posted that when I was slandered again over there. You have to wonder about people who aren't capable of typing a coherent thought after reading something. Anyway, we know they're here. Hi, guys! :wave:
Duane Clem

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #298 on: May 12, 2010, 04:41:44 PM »

Shock and awe!!!

They're obviously reading here. I had not much more than posted that when I was slandered again over there. You have to wonder about people who aren't capable of typing a coherent thought after reading something. Anyway, we know they're here. Hi, guys! :wave:

Duane, I have the names of several good internet defamation attorneys, if you are interested!!

mrst53

« Reply #299 on: May 12, 2010, 05:06:28 PM »

Duane, Is there somewhere I can go to find more information on the change of the statute(sp) of limitations of child abuse in IL?
 thanks,mrst
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 24   Go Up