Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is their defense not working anymore?  (Read 4409 times)

Adam

• Veteran Member
Is their defense not working anymore?
« on: May 14, 2010, 03:21:44 PM »

Just curious if it is me, or what, but it seems that their defense tactics are no longer working.  Now, they are pulling you are a victim you must be a homosexual line.  Seems intelligent, don't it? :help:
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: Is their defense not working anymore?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2010, 03:44:56 PM »

Classic.

Just curious if it is me, or what, but it seems that their defense tactics are no longer working.  Now, they are pulling you are a victim you must be a homosexual line.  Seems intelligent, don't it? :help:

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2010, 01:26:00 AM »

Well, the Topix forum is less that human.  I would hope that actions and lies that are being spread over there isn't being condoned by Tommy or Danny.  If in fact, they are engaging in the act of the devil then they need repentance.  

The post over there is nothing more than subhuman filth.  It by no means is out of godly character, nor a fact finding effort.   ???
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2010, 04:54:02 AM »

Well, the Topix forum is less that human.  I would hope that actions and lies that are being spread over there isn't being condoned by Tommy or Danny.  If in fact, they are engaging in the act of the devil then they need repentance.  

The post over there is nothing more than subhuman filth.  It by no means is out of godly character, nor a fact finding effort.   ???
It just shows how desperate they really are. They're at the end of their ropes.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Johann

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2010, 06:30:25 AM »

Reactions marked by desperation. Not far off!
Pages: [1]   Go Up