Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Please Pray for Me  (Read 7402 times)

mfc10

Please Pray for Me
« on: June 06, 2010, 05:04:49 PM »

Since my father died eight months ago, I have had several different physical symptoms related to anxiety. The one that has bothered me the most, and is lingering the longest of course, is a feeling of fairly frequent lightheadedness/wooziness. I had my ears examined & the docs could find nothing that would account for it. My blood tests show nothing abnormal. If I take an anti-anxiety medication (either RX or natural) it pretty much goes away until the medication wears off. (I hate to take Rx meds though.) It is definitely exacerbated by stress, though it doesn't appear until a little while after the immediate stress has passed.. Please pray that this symptom goes away or at least decreases in frequency. As an only child, I need to be able to care for my 80-year-old widowed mother, both as a companion & to help her do her financial paperwork, etc. Luckily, she is in good health & on no medications.
Thank you so much!  :praying:
Maggie

Fran

• Veteran Member
Re: Please Pray for Me
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2010, 05:51:28 PM »

Praying.

Johann

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2010, 09:34:18 PM »

Praying.

Isaiah 58:8
Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear; then your righteousness will go before you, and the glory of the LORD will be your rear guard.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2010, 10:16:32 PM »

Amen, Pastor Johann!   God's love, peace, and healing to you, mfc10.
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2010, 10:49:58 PM »

Praying too for you as things do happen physically it seems when especially losing parents. It has been 3 years and the stabbing pain of grief still comes at various times. Grief is so physical.

mfc10

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2010, 11:31:52 AM »

Thanks, everyone! Your prayers mean so much. :TY:
Hugs,
Maggie

mfc10

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2010, 05:09:00 PM »

I'm doing some better...just started an exercise program at a local fitness center...seems to be helping with the stress.
Thanks again for your prayers!  :TY:
Maggie

Johann

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2010, 03:31:49 PM »

I'm doing some better...just started an exercise program at a local fitness center...seems to be helping with the stress.
Thanks again for your prayers!  :TY:
Maggie

A good report brings healing and joy. Thank you, Maggie!
Pages: [1]   Go Up