Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why did Dan Shelton & 3ABN's lawyers offer to buy the Save3ABN website?  (Read 37213 times)

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
Re: Why did Dan Shelton & 3ABN's lawyers offer to buy the Save3ABN website?
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2008, 10:09:01 PM »

They have only offered to buy the Domain Name. Problem is, I don't own them anymore and the Trustee did not move to buy them when they were available. So, I have no clue how they will perpetuate the process and I smell an appeal coming, anyway.

Could be years yet before we figure that one out.

Gailon Arthur Joy

An appeal concerning which thing, Gailon?

And also, just curious, is there any 3ABN response to the new duplicate web sites up? 

Sorry, been a bit busy, working on fines and all...We may have to appeal the order for contempt and sanctions. The judges order from December is a bit unclear and we had given constructive notice regarding the decision not to renew the domain names. Judges tend to protect trustees regardless of the trustees' self-dealing. We feel we had provided all the information that was available and yet he sanctioned us for the failure to provide documents that simply did not exist. SO, we are requesting reconsideration and if this does not work, we will appeal.

As to the duplicate websites, well they are aware and purportedly they were considering the idea of trying to dump the lawsuite when we had shut down the domain on January 1, but Danny would not go along with this in any event. Clearly, the proliferation of domains and sites ahas closed any door that Gilley had thought may open and they now assert that the lawsuite continues until certain objectives have been met.

We also have objectives and they are clearly at odds with Thompson and DLS and I am of the opinion that the lawsuite will greatly expand and move toward a significant trial on the merits sometime between October 2009 and spring 2010. Just before the GC session!!!

I do not believe 3ABN, Danny Lee Shelton or Tommy Shelton will be happy with the results.
But then the board now has deep pockets, so they can afford to pay!!!

We move ahead.

Gailon Arthur Joy

Chrissie

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2008, 12:54:32 AM »

They have only offered to buy the Domain Name. Problem is, I don't own them anymore and the Trustee did not move to buy them when they were available. So, I have no clue how they will perpetuate the process and I smell an appeal coming, anyway.

Could be years yet before we figure that one out.

Gailon Arthur Joy

An appeal concerning which thing, Gailon?

And also, just curious, is there any 3ABN response to the new duplicate web sites up? 

Sorry, been a bit busy, working on fines and all...We may have to appeal the order for contempt and sanctions. The judges order from December is a bit unclear and we had given constructive notice regarding the decision not to renew the domain names. Judges tend to protect trustees regardless of the trustees' self-dealing. We feel we had provided all the information that was available and yet he sanctioned us for the failure to provide documents that simply did not exist. SO, we are requesting reconsideration and if this does not work, we will appeal.

As to the duplicate websites, well they are aware and purportedly they were considering the idea of trying to dump the lawsuite when we had shut down the domain on January 1, but Danny would not go along with this in any event. Clearly, the proliferation of domains and sites ahas closed any door that Gilley had thought may open and they now assert that the lawsuite continues until certain objectives have been met.

We also have objectives and they are clearly at odds with Thompson and DLS and I am of the opinion that the lawsuite will greatly expand and move toward a significant trial on the merits sometime between October 2009 and spring 2010. Just before the GC session!!!

I do not believe 3ABN, Danny Lee Shelton or Tommy Shelton will be happy with the results.
But then the board now has deep pockets, so they can afford to pay!!!

We move ahead.

Gailon Arthur Joy

Move ahead. The next GC should provide some interesting highlights.

Johann

« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2008, 09:18:14 PM »

Wal-Mart is suing these days to gain the ownership of Wa1-Mart. They seem to be up against a Star attorney.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up