Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: One more month until Tommy faces two trials, and the jury decides his fate.  (Read 13283 times)

Adam

• Veteran Member

One more month to go, then two trials back to back. It should become very interesting!
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

mrst53

People should be getting real nervous. The prosecutor in Fairfax is a real go- getter..

Adam

• Veteran Member

The clock is ticking. Let's pray that God's will is done, and that the correct outcome is determined.

Many people have been waiting years for this day to arrive. Just as some has hid and dreaded the coming day.

The victims will have the opportunity to face the accused and the accused will be able to face his accusers. Then it is up to the jury to decide the outcome.
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

Johann

People should be getting real nervous. The prosecutor in Fairfax is a real go- getter..

Court records indicate that one of the other lawyers leaves no stone unturned in order to get at the truth.

Adam

• Veteran Member

Two more weeks.
Billy Graham

Johann

The clock is ticking. Soon only one week and six days. How long will each trial take place? At least two days, perhaps more?

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member

Knowing how trials work, I will venture a guess that this will extend into at least months, not days. Ideally two days would work. Realistically, not.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing

I don't think this one will last a long time, but we shall see.

mrst53

Unless Tommy pleads guilty, I see this going on forever.....

Adam

• Veteran Member

Wonder what press will cover this?

-Removed former post-
Billy Graham

princessdi

• Veteran Member

No this should not go on forever.  You got your priniciples in the case for each side and their wirnesses.  Done!

BTW, ST,  what's with the countdown?  And is anyone close enough to attend the trial?----- Ooops!! did I say that out loud!  LOL!!!

It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Gregory

• Veteran Member

I agree with Bkob Pickle.   The trials will be short, in my thinkilng.

Johann

Is there a possibility of requesting compromises? How much time will it take to twist those compromises?

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member

Let's say Tommy does man up and plead guilty. What would all the defenders say then? Would they finally admit that he did it?
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

princessdi

• Veteran Member

Ok, so not to these particular boys, but did TS not already admit to "inappropriate" relatinship with young men/teen boys?  And did not his supporters maintain innocence he did not claim, or try to justify with ridiculous claims like "the age of consent being 17 in IL"...Man!! I will never forget that one!  I don't know one parent that would feel better if they are faced with that justification.

These people make me wonder if I need to call their local child protection authorities and have any minor children removed from their homes......scary!
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up