Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Down

Author Topic: Attempted Witness Tampering  (Read 112683 times)

tinka

• Veteran Member
Re: Attempted Witness Tampering
« Reply #255 on: August 30, 2010, 07:28:41 PM »

Now, Tinka, on the rare occasion I find myself watching 3ABN I do fine that they have "stylist" issues.  Long ago I offered to go and help them out.......LOL!!!  havent' seen Molly.....what are Egyptian Spikes?  That "semi-Farah look" is back, i guess in honor of Farah Fawcett.

IF you can picture hair that outlines the face combed forward all around (sides, bangs, all the same length and then separated to look like spikes separated evenly all around the round face. I thought it looked hilarious. You mostly see that on old Egyptian photos with straight bangs across and black hair to accentuate the "spikey" look. Ridiculous.  and SQ is now looking like Farrah. That is why I did not recognize her and couldn't remember who she was and was just trying to place her voice.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 07:34:49 PM by tinka »

horsethief

« Reply #256 on: August 30, 2010, 10:18:11 PM »

Witness intimidation
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search

Witness intimidation involves witnesses crucial to court proceedings being threatened in order to pressure or extort them not to testify. The refusal of key witnesses to testify commonly renders a case with inadequate physical evidence void in a court of law. This is a significant problem that has many lawmakers considering tough penalties for intimidating a witness; in the state of Kansas, it is a criminal misdemeanor, or, if found to be aggravated, a felony.

horsethief

« Reply #257 on: August 30, 2010, 10:21:36 PM »

WITNESS TAMPERING

Talking to a witness, hoping for them to lie, or change their opinion, about what really happened.
Retrieved from "http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/witness_tampering"

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #258 on: August 31, 2010, 01:18:33 PM »

Hmmm, guess I used the wrong word in the wrong place. But I still mean the same messing around and how is that??

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #259 on: August 31, 2010, 02:20:21 PM »

Have mercy! I can just imagine.  I know they have some styling issues......LOL!!!   Now, now, Tinka, don't be hatin' on SQ's new look.  Her man might like that look!  LOL!!!

IF you can picture hair that outlines the face combed forward all around (sides, bangs, all the same length and then separated to look like spikes separated evenly all around the round face. I thought it looked hilarious. You mostly see that on old Egyptian photos with straight bangs across and black hair to accentuate the "spikey" look. Ridiculous.  and SQ is now looking like Farrah. That is why I did not recognize her and couldn't remember who she was and was just trying to place her voice.
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #260 on: August 31, 2010, 05:46:47 PM »

Hmmm, her man might be thinking "fantasy" :ROFL:
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Up