Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]   Go Down

Author Topic: Excerpts from an unpublished manuscript  (Read 137460 times)

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
Re: Excerpts from an unpublished manuscript
« Reply #330 on: August 24, 2010, 06:24:59 PM »

Horsetheif, What do you know about R. Kelly?!!!  LOL!!  Also, that comparison to Danny is not lost on me, either.  Care to elaborate?
I actually have to defend Danny here. He can sing MUCH better than R. Kelly. :ROFL:
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Sister

• Veteran Member
« Reply #331 on: August 24, 2010, 06:43:40 PM »

Horsetheif, What do you know about R. Kelly?!!!  LOL!!  Also, that comparison to Danny is not lost on me, either.  Care to elaborate?
I actually have to defend Danny here. He can sing MUCH better than R. Kelly. :ROFL:

And he has more successfully hidden his indiscretions from public view and a court of law...  Is that why Mollie and Company keep declaring him a godly man? :dunno: Or is Mollie just waiting for Danny to be hauled away and to step up and take Gilleys place, with Hal at her side? That is the "vision" the Lord gave her so many years ago and now she is so close, she can almost taste it.

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #332 on: August 24, 2010, 06:55:17 PM »

And he has more successfully hidden his indiscretions from public view and a court of law...  Is that why Mollie and Company keep declaring him a godly man? :dunno: Or is Mollie just waiting for Danny to be hauled away and to step up and take Gilleys place, with Hal at her side? That is the "vision" the Lord gave her so many years ago and now she is so close, she can almost taste it.

Now, that IS an interesting thought. She's sorta the Nancy Pelosi of 3ABN anyway, isn't she?
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

horsethief

« Reply #333 on: August 25, 2010, 11:26:57 AM »

Molly's in on it too. She's done for.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #334 on: August 25, 2010, 01:13:50 PM »

Oh man, Duane, Now I gots to question your musical taste.......   LOL!!!

It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

horsethief

« Reply #335 on: August 29, 2010, 09:29:49 PM »

No need to respond to a 3BN adherent... not worth my time.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]   Go Up