Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Posts by Fran on BlackSDA Regarding Financial Issues  (Read 38593 times)

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Posts by Fran on BlackSDA Regarding Financial Issues
« on: March 15, 2008, 07:12:58 PM »

It has been requested of Fran that she post some of her financial information, which she has done on BlackSDA.

The following section was preceded by her relating how she gradually began to have questions about the processes at 3ABN.

I began my research. God placed all this information in my lap. How could I not cry out! I was crushed. I loved 3ABN and I still do! I still want 3ABN to succeed! I just have not seen any evidence of change in financial actions. Danny has accused me several times of trying to destroy 3ABN. That is a LIE!

He is right, these documents are very damaging to Danny Shelton first and the actions of Danny Shelton through 3ABN. Does that make sense?

So we hear that Danny is not in Charge any more. That is not true. I will have to continue to talk finance at 3ABN until the time that transparency is visible.

I still have some of my original questions about what I have posted.

1...Why was $2.45 Million dollars not posted in 2000?

2...Why was $1.7+ million dollars not posted in 2001?

3...Why was over $14,000 of money that belonged to other ministries, NOT 3ABN'S, posted to 3ABN Income?

4...Why are they NOT USING GAAP?

5...Why has 3ABN been written up every years since 2000 by auditors about a problem with Valuing assets?

6...Hey more later!

STORY

Trust funds are such fun! If I were over the Trust fund, and people made me the one to say where it went; guess where it would go? To me or 3ABN? To me of course! 3ABN can have all those marked for 3ABN, but if they are assigned to me ... Hello!

Suppose a person does a trust fund for my organization. They die. They have named me as the one to decide what to do with it. I could say, don't stop those annuities, just change the recipients bank account. Would I put it in a bank account for me and my partner, or would I give the whole thing to my organization?

What about Petty Cash? Are my records in order. What happens if I take $6,000 and return with no change and say only $2,000 in receipts. What should an accountant do? Hey, it is short, they could add it to the W2 for me. How do I take care of that? Well, I surely don't want it on my W2! Instead what if I passed a new rule! No adding to any ones W2's. What happened to the say $4,000 that was missing? It got posted as an expense with NO SOURCE DOCUMENTS. Oops, did I make the right choice?

Suppose I did all of the above? Time passes and a state lawsuit does an audit and writes me up? Do I continue as always? I am a slow learner. I change nothing! Auditor for the succeeding years writes me up again! I decide to continue my activities concerning valuation of assets ( this includes trust funds. )

How do I get fast cash for my organization? It seems that I may have been hitting the bank too often. I decide to BORROW from that huge Trust Fund Account! Problem Solved! Then people started telling on me. I am desperate! What do I do? I have access to ubiquitous cash so I file a suit for some stupid reason to get people off my back for my financial dealings! However. there is this stupid lady that keeps talking about it. I can't have her in court because she know what I did. My world will collapse.

I decide to destroy her computer. I know her IP and all. I destroyed her computer several times. I even shut her broad band company down for 2 days! I believe the folks I hired to do this got over zealous and pinged continuously to get in to her computer. The BBC had to shut down because of all the pinging to her computer!

She changes her Internet provider and it was easier for me to get to her. I fried her computers! Gone is all that info against me! Oops, she is back with a vengeance. What do I do now? I will continue "All in the name of the Lord! Let us all pray for this poster, she is going to need all she can get!

« Last Edit: March 15, 2008, 07:45:39 PM by Artiste »
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: Posts by Fran on BlackSDA Regarding Financial Issues
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2008, 07:17:33 PM »

Quote, Fran:

I am thinking about revealing all of his eBay sellers.

Hey, by the way, WHO got all the proceeds of those sales?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2008, 07:26:21 PM by Artiste »

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2008, 07:19:53 PM »

Quote, Fran:

Bob:

Subpoena the Dannyite list so we will know who they are. Turn abouts fair play. We have all their past posts to show just who is the intimidating ones. The belittle and slander us. They are false accusers from the get go! OK Folks take the ball back and let the truth be known. i am going to. I believe I will make an affidavit and tell the judge all about the IL property tax lawsuit. Then it will be shown what they are trying their best to cover up. eBay sounds like a good topic for thread in this 3ABN forum.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2008, 07:21:02 PM »

Quote, Fran:

I would like to ask that all who stand behind the investigation of Danny Shelton and 3ABN, please post a comment of your support for truth about everything, yes even the financial aspects.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2008, 08:57:19 PM »

Here, Here!!! I am right here, Fran. Believe me, I am right here!!!

Come on, people, stand and be counted!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

Chrissie

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2008, 01:10:38 AM »

Quote, Fran:

I would like to ask that all who stand behind the investigation of Danny Shelton and 3ABN, please post a comment of your support for truth about everything, yes even the financial aspects.

It's way past time that EVERYTHING came out in the open. Yes, right to every cent and how it has been appropriated (or misappropriated). Stand up and be counted.
[/b][/size]

Ozzie

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2008, 01:40:33 AM »

Quote, Fran:

Surely, it's way past time that ALL is brought out into the open. If DS/3abn is innocent, as they claim, they should be mighty glad to have it all out there for all to see. Bring it on. Let us all stand for truth. :thumbsup:
Ozzie

"Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?"
~ Frank Sculley.

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2008, 06:18:11 AM »

If the lawsuit against Joy & Pickle and the latest subpoenas to Bluehost regarding Advent Talk and Calvin regarding BSDA are to really bury the financial issue regarding Danny Shelton and 3ABN, then I hope that all the documentation of all this financially revealing data is safely stored in various ways, both electronically and on paper for future use.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2008, 09:12:52 AM »

If the lawsuit against Joy & Pickle and the latest subpoenas to Bluehost regarding Advent Talk and Calvin regarding BSDA are to really bury the financial issue regarding Danny Shelton and 3ABN, then I hope that all the documentation of all this financially revealing data is safely stored in various ways, both electronically and on paper for future use.

Not only that, I believe that Fran's safety itself should be considered.

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2008, 03:19:46 PM »

I think we all should be praying for Fran. :praying:

Ozzie

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2008, 03:24:21 PM »

Not only that, I believe that Fran's safety itself should be considered.

To me, that is a major concern. Fran not only needs our prayers, but she needs protection. She cannot be left in all this by herself.
Ozzie

"Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?"
~ Frank Sculley.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2008, 03:29:25 PM »

Quote, Fran:

By the way I also fear for my safety too!

I see this as the great controversy between Christ and Satan. I believe the truth is there and people believe the truth. I am for the truth. I am on the side of my creator.

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2008, 03:30:23 PM »

In case something does happen to Fran, which I pray doesn't happen, I am hoping Fran, either has already placed, or will soon place all that she has in the capable hands of another person who can continue to carry the torch.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2008, 04:18:37 PM »

Quote, Fran from the IL vs 3ABN Tax Lawsuit:

14 The financial report for 2000 contains additional concerns found by the independent auditors.

15 Applicant’s financial reports raise additional questions and concerns. For example, the unrecorded contribution revenue related to charitable gift annuity agreements were not recorded in conformance with generally accepted accounting principles. The “related party transactions” were acknowledged without identifying the parties.

The notes refer to “split interest agreements,” where applicant received the assets funding the trusts and applicant is to pay certain amounts for specified periods of time to the donors. There is nothing in the record to identify the donors or the assets. None of the trust agreements were supplied.
(Applicant’s Ex. Nos. 14, 15)

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2008, 04:32:17 PM »

Quote, Fran:

If everyone would read the Lawsuit of IL vs. 3ABN, they would find that Linda had NOTHING to do with finances. Danny was the the one that made ALL of the financial decisions, he signed the checks. He counted the cash. He possessed the ubiquitous credit card and he had access to the cash that was less when it left his hands! He had unlimited "Petty Cash".

Danny touching any cash is a NO-NO! The Chief Finacial Officer (CFO) should have forbid that action from ever taking place. It is proof of severe flaws in Cash Control Management. In fact the CFO and Treasurer should not touch cash either. They may supervise, but not touch until AFTER it is accurately counted, receipted and passed on for deposit. Cash received should always match the deposit slip! Always.

If it is not the same, a discrepancy report should be written to explain the problem. Names and signatures of all involved should be on the report naming everyone that touched the cash. Document every discrepancy and attach the original. Put a copy in a Cash Discrepancy file to be readily available to the auditors to review.

The buck stops with Danny, he is the boss of the CFO! Ignorance is no excuse when you have been a business dealing with cash for over 20 years! If you don't understand, it would behoove you to find out, to avoid going to jail.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up