Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Posts by Fran on BlackSDA Regarding Financial Issues  (Read 38623 times)

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: Posts by Fran on BlackSDA Regarding Financial Issues
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2008, 05:00:32 PM »

Quote, Fran regarding the IL vs 3ABN Property Tax Lawsuit:

In other words, they would not provide information about the agreements or the identity of the parties involved to the auditors. They were there, but not on the books! No wonder they would not identify who they were. Not only that, but the donors assets were not even listed. Are you beginning to see the big picture? (2000, 2001, 2002 IRS Form 990) (IL vs. 3ABN Property Tax Lawsuit)

In 2001, there were $ 2.4 Million found in Split Interest Agreements not posted. In 2002, $ 1.7 Million in Split Interest Agreements not posted. These are the amounts they found, but there is more they could not find. The assets were not found. Remember the interpretation of Split Interest Agreements involve TRUST FUND discrepancies. I wonder what was not found? (2000, 2001, 2002 IRS Form 990) (IL vs. 3ABN Property Tax Lawsuit)
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2008, 05:12:03 PM »

These are the amounts they found, but there is more they could not find. The assets were not found.  Remember the interpretation of Split Interest Agreements involve TRUST FUND discrepancies.   I wonder what was not found? (2000, 2001, 2002 IRS Form 990) (IL vs. 3ABN Property Tax Lawsuit)

Fran has repeatedly brought up the Trust Funds problems and discrepancies!

Interestingly enough, Elder Jim Gilley, a couple of moths ago in his editorial letter at the beginning of the 3ABN mailout magazine, while eulogizing Danny Shelton, said something to the effect of, "And we're not going to borrow from Trust Funds anymore, are we?"

Chrissie

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2008, 12:41:23 AM »

These are the amounts they found, but there is more they could not find. The assets were not found.  Remember the interpretation of Split Interest Agreements involve TRUST FUND discrepancies.   I wonder what was not found? (2000, 2001, 2002 IRS Form 990) (IL vs. 3ABN Property Tax Lawsuit)

Interestingly enough, Elder Jim Gilley, a couple of moths ago in his editorial letter at the beginning of the 3ABN mailout magazine, while eulogizing Danny Shelton, said something to the effect of, "And we're not going to borrow from Trust Funds anymore, are we?"

Now, that is a really interesting comment isn't it?

Johann

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2008, 01:13:04 PM »

Isn't that an admission something not quite as it should be is going to be stopped?

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2008, 03:19:41 PM »

It sounds like not only an admission to me but also an attempt to trivialize the importance of how 3ABN trust funds are handled.

I wonder what would be the reaction of a person who had actually and trustingly participated in a trust fund arrangement with 3ABN.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2008, 09:13:19 PM »

Quote, Fran:

Did you ask if he or his conference received a commission? If these wills were for 3ABN, just how does this money stay in the conference in California. Is that because Leonard Westfall lives in California?

If the California Conference wanted to keep the money in their Conference, why weren't the trusts written to the Conference.

Yes, people should be able to choose where they put their money in trust to. From documented court documents and IRS Form 990's clearly states problems with Split Interest Agreements, and defines Split Interest Agreements as Trusts! My opinion. I do not believe I could write a trust amount for 3ABN without informing them of these documents since I am aware of them and so is Stan Jensen.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2008, 09:18:55 PM »

Quote, Fran:

It seems to me that my contribution to this mess is documented facts from the IL vs. 3ABN Property Tax Lawsuit and the IRS 990’s that 3ABN files each year.

Where are those missing assets?

Where was that $2.4+ Million that someone just “forgot” to post? By golly that was trust funds, Right?

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2008, 09:30:11 PM »

Quote, Fran and Bystander:

Bystander: You are constantly talking about generalized legal documents.

Fran: Wrong! The documents are not “general” but “Concrete.” The court findings from the IL vs. 3ABN Property Tax Lawsuit and IRS Form 990’s are concrete legal documents.

Bystander: Not necessarily 3ABN's documents.

Fran: Are you stating publicly that 3ABN’s documents do not match those legal documents? Oop’s! That is scary, isn’t it!

Bystander: You are extremely misleading when you say "what if you had purchased assets and followed them. " That plants a huge ugly seed in people's mind.

Fran: Well, rest easy. I did purchase some assets! Yep; got receipts too! I even have one Tax Deductible Receipt for one of my my purchases. It states I donated money to 3ABN. It also says I received no goods for that donation ~ I'm sorry, for that purchase. Don’t worry; I was smart enough not to claim that tax deduction. I would suggest that you are correct about my comment planting “Hugh Ugly Seeds” in people’s minds. Only now they are NOT seeds. They are facts.

Bystander: For me and many others listening to the credentials of the chief financial officer on the 3ABN live a week ago is enough for me. He worked for years for the Waterhouse investing firm, one of the biggest in the world, as well as several other esteemed financial institutions. By reports from those who know him personally, he is viewed as a wonderful and sincere Christian with the utmost integrity. Those that know him and his family closely say he would never ever do anything dishonest or underhanded in any way.

Fran: Let me see; was that his signature on that fraudulent receipt I received? I will check and let you know.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 10:25:01 PM by Artiste »

Ozzie

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2008, 09:57:05 PM »

Quote, Fran:

By the way I also fear for my safety too!

I see this as the great controversy between Christ and Satan. I believe the truth is there and people believe the truth. I am for the truth. I am on the side of my creator.

Indeed, that is so true Artiste. Otherwise, this would not be an issue.
Ozzie

"Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?"
~ Frank Sculley.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2008, 10:04:15 PM »

I agree, Ozzie.

Also, interesting conversation above between Fran and Bystander.  Was it conclusively proven by IP address that Bystander was Danny Shelton on BlackSDA?

Ozzie

« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2008, 01:53:19 AM »

I agree, Ozzie.

Also, interesting conversation above between Fran and Bystander.  Was it conclusively proven by IP address that Bystander was Danny Shelton on BlackSDA?

I have thought and rethought about this before posting, and I don't know if it was proven conclusively or not that Bystander was DS, as I don't have access to IP addresses, but every other indication to me, led me to believe that it was no other than DS himself. He's had a couple of other makeovers since those days also, in my opinion. It's no wonder that Fran has felt so unsafe because of her knowledge of accounting methods at 3abn and her integrity with confronting those involved, with the straight testimony. :caution:
Ozzie

"Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?"
~ Frank Sculley.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2008, 12:32:07 PM »

Has anyone heard from Fran lately?  I haven't seen her here.

To me, that is a major concern. Fran not only needs our prayers, but she needs protection. She cannot be left in all this by herself.

Chrissie

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2008, 01:34:51 PM »

No. I haven't. I hope that someone is keeping in contact with her and that we all have her on our prayer lists?  :praying:

Johann

« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2008, 03:07:49 PM »

No. I haven't. I hope that someone is keeping in contact with her and that we all have her on our prayer lists?  :praying:

I think she will be posting here before long.

=======

Edited in order to more easily distinguish between the quote of posts and the original post here. - Daryl :)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 03:32:34 PM by Daryl Fawcett »

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2008, 04:27:55 PM »

Hey!  I am here.  All is well.

Thanks for all the prayers.  A special thanks to you Johann.   :thumbsup:
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up