Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Sam" calls Tommy Shelton a liar  (Read 30138 times)

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
Re: "Sam" calls Tommy Shelton a liar
« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2010, 07:35:37 AM »

You know what I find funny? The defenders keep saying I'm not involved in this case, yet they keep attacking me.   :scratch:

Well then at least you can feel important. It sounds to me like you are saying or implying that all the posts made which are critical of you, in disagreement with you, or which question you, or rebut things you post are being made because of this case, and confirm that you are involved, and that you are saying that there is no other possible reason for them.  I agree that is funny. Especially since this case only came up months ago, and people have been having problems with your account and claims, and the way you act, and treat, and talk about, and to others for years now.

Quote from: Encarta online dictionary
Funny
Definition:

1. comical: causing amusement, especially enough to provoke laughter

2. strange: odd or perplexing
LOL. See what I mean?
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2010, 07:53:44 AM »

BTW, can you show me where I ever said  I was involved in this case? You're just hacked off because Tommy admitted to the molestation and I won't shut up about it. May as well get used to it. See, no matter how much you attack or attempt to discredit me or anyone else, Tommy Shelton has now publicly admitted that he is a child molestor. Even if he ends up withdrawing his plea, as only a coward would do, he has still admitted guilt, and nothing can ever change that. You and the other defenders have all been exposed as frauds.

I guess what I'm trying to say is...IN YOUR FACE!  :ROFL:
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2010, 08:46:36 PM »

Carol who had a hard time dealing with you Duane after everything, took the high road and  did what she could to help the girl, even going to visit her several times.

Could you please explain this? I don't understand it. It sounds like you are saying that Carol blamed Duane for seducing her husband, instead of blaming her husband for abusing his position by seducing male youth.

The way you have described Carol's thoughts on the matter, it sounds as if Carol should seek some professional help.

Does Carol blame her adopted son for seducing her husband? Does Carol have a hard time dealing with her adopted son?

The real question is, Does Carol have trouble dealing with her cheating husband who preyed on the innocent and weak over and over again?

On further reflection, Jamie, I ask you to retract the quoted sentiment.

Carol has been through so much, she doesn't need you painting her as being some sort of sick, off the wall person who blames her husband's victims for seducing her pedophile and predator husband. You really ought to have more compassion for what Carol is going through right now, and not be harming her reputation like that.

So will you retract the quoted sentiment that Carol has trouble dealing with Duane after Tommy victimized Duane?

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #63 on: August 26, 2010, 11:11:02 PM »

I wonder what happened to Sammy. Sammy still hasn't appologized for his filthy lies.
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

guide4him

« Reply #64 on: August 28, 2010, 02:12:45 PM »

Pat Williams..........

could you explain to me something about the following...

Who are the people "who are having problems with your account and claims...."

"I agree that is funny. Especially since this case only came up months ago, and people have been having problems with your account and claims, and the way you act, and treat, and talk about, and to others for years now.

Sounds like an intimidation problem to me. I don't see any folk who siding with victims having problems with Duane's account...

So it must be the Danny/Tommy defenders who have the problem.

The stories I read here confirm what I have been hearing first hand from Danny's victims. You should be paid well for 'trying' to harrass victims. Back off. Get over it.

(just sitting on the side lines reading your nasty remarks wishing you would stay away when you say you are leaving......promises...broken agan and again)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up