Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Please pray for my mother  (Read 5021 times)

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
Please pray for my mother
« on: July 28, 2010, 02:10:15 PM »

My mother went in today to get the results of her test. I just contacted my grandmother, and she has not heard anything yet. I ask that you keep her in your thoughts and prayers. I will post what I find out later. Thank You.

Alex
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

princessdi

• Veteran Member
Re: Please pray for my mother
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 02:15:24 PM »

Will do, Alex!  Remember, He is able!
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2010, 02:44:21 PM »

Just received a phone call that so far the doctors have not found anything. More test are needed.
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

Johann

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2010, 02:45:09 PM »

Isaiah 51:3
For the LORD shall comfort Zion: he will comfort all her waste places; and he will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the LORD; joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody.
Pages: [1]   Go Up