Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: How much impact will the two victims bring to the judge's ruling in September?  (Read 10775 times)

mrst53

Alex, someone, somewhere said that the judge could ask for the history of any arrests or things like that of Tommy. That's why I was asking about the cases in Illinois. If that would make a difference in the Judge's ruling.

Pat Williams

Alex, someone, somewhere said that the judge could ask for the history of any arrests or things like that of Tommy. That's why I was asking about the cases in Illinois. If that would make a difference in the Judge's ruling.

Edited to add  >---] there are no cases in Illinois, there never have been. There are allegations only.

A complaint was reported in 1985.   The Police investigated and didn't find the complaint to have any merit, so TS was never arrested or charged and has no record. [however Dryden and then Pickle and Joy came along years later and said TS was guilty in that incident, and have that on their website, and the group here has taken their word about that, and more, without knowing all the facts.]

From the Washington Post:
"Bellows asked the prosecutor why she had agreed to the plea deal proposed by defense attorneys Kimberly Irving and Thomas Pavlinic. Stott said that she had discussed the proposal with the two complainants, along with the risks and burdens of going to trial, and that they had accepted it. She said the only evidence would be the two men's testimony about the events of 15 years ago. Shelton had not spoken to police and had no criminal record, she said."
« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 06:51:31 PM by Pat Williams »

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member

I understand and as I said it cannot be used.
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

tinka

• Veteran Member

You know what, the way I look at it, I do not care what state he did what in and just because a state has different rules and no connections and I understand sometimes how that goes, but in cases like this a molester is a molester where ever he is at and I am glad he is now in the position of possibly being caged like the animal he is. Too bad they don't send him to Siberia. and you still got those crying innocent. all I needed to see was that mother's letter and how she wrote in disbelief but she told the truth. Many I bet has not come forward.  The only thing Williams is yelling on here, no proof, no proof, no proof. and that is not trying to intimidate and persuade and harass. That is harassment! I hope they how soon put him away and you leave these fellows alone.

Adam

• Veteran Member

Lily Grow some brains, you pedophile defender!

Lily states this:

tinka
by Lilly ยป Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:14 am UTC

Most of the time I don't read tinka's words on AdventTalk but did this time and was immediately sorry. While I do not condone pedophilia in any way shape or form, yet I will not be a "Hitler" type hate-person and comdemn someone to Siberia. But it isn't even that so much as the hatred of this woman shown so severely on AdventTalk. I thought the Bible said to hate the sin but love the sinner. She even calls him an "animal." I think this is reprehensible and disgusting to talk this way about another human being over the internet, I don't care what they've done or not done.

Jesus Christ of Nazareth died for everyone. Even you tinka

Btw he is an animal, Lily, only animals do sick perverted things. Your really sick you know that, Lily?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 09:55:57 PM by Adam »
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

tinka

• Veteran Member

:ROFL:

You mean I got on a link somewhere else?? Oh my. How exciting, so now Lily Lou I want to tell you one thing in case your eyeballs come in to view of this, to see a child broken, damaged, and torn is more then I can endure and to know the suffering it causes-- society is better then I would be for sure. There are sins and then their are devil inflicted damage "intentionally" for the destruction of these young ones. You better hope you do not have to see the effects of anything like this in your immediate surroundings. Yes, animals do get confused with gender at times. You did not know that....You don't know a lot of other things either that is not normal. Sorry for you..

tinka

• Veteran Member

Oh, Just an added thought to Lilylu in case your eyes spies this,

If you had your choice for taking punishment for sympathy of direct action of this sort, where would you perfer to be? Siberia, or Hell Fire!!

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member

Oh, Just an added thought to Lilylu in case your eyes spies this,

If you had your choice for taking punishment for sympathy of direct action of this sort, where would you perfer to be? Siberia, or Hell Fire!!
:goodpost:
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Adam

• Veteran Member

Lol, Tinka!
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

tinka

• Veteran Member

Adam, these people have "glitches" with no common sense or they would be embarrassed or have a consicience that when they speak these things they have no compassion for the hurt of a person but only thrive on what justificaton or excuse for the perp and then use the religion to cover their sympathy for the evil deed claiming they didn't do it but the sin (devil) did it. Oh, boy. They lost it,,how do they think the devil did it hmmm??? Purley ignorant.

mrst53

Tinka,
I know we should hate the sin and not the sinner BUT Tommy has had many times to repent and to get help. I think Lily needs to work with abused children, so she can STOP  defending the abuser.

tinka

• Veteran Member

I have seen myself little children that have been through the trauma. There has been times In fact just last week with my daughter at the mall. Very low shoppers these days but there was this guy that had this child about 2 1/2 -3 years of age and the child was somehow hanging on to the front of a store stroller. For some reason the child was crying so hard and the guy just kept pushing the stoller ahead fast and then all of a sudden the child went backwards banging its head on the cement flooring and the guy then ran over him. I was far enough away that I could not speak to him and it is a good thing. The child was screaming but the guy yanked him up by the arm and threw him into the stroller and hiked it as fast as he could looking back to see if I was looking. I told my daughter I wanted to call 911 but it was too fast that he was gone. Now I will tell right here on the spot that I would have immediately done something if I would have been close enough. The child crying hard at a distance is what got my attention. I was so mad because I could not do anything about it and realized the guy got away and the child will suffer again. I have no sympathy or can anyone tell me anything different when it comes to these "human animals" and their torture to these children. You know, it was in my mind the little boy, I wanted to be able to hold him, and console him until I went to sleep that night. There is nothing that calms me down over this stuff and then hear the story of how TS inticed about his "medical problem" Lets just say I could not be on a jury. and these people that come on here yakking about what TS didn't do, I would like to stick 1 cup of PB down there throat.

GRAT

:ROFL: for the 1 cup of PB.  That is better than Siberia or a deserted island with spam and canned peas!!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up