Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS---Alex L. Walker does have a criminal record!  (Read 24780 times)

Adam

• Veteran Member
BREAKING NEWS---Alex L. Walker does have a criminal record!
« on: September 03, 2010, 12:16:18 PM »

I can remember earlier this year when it was posted that Alex Walker had a criminal record, however, they made people to believe it was severe. Well they was right he does in fact have one!  :o

http://www.judici.com/courts/cases/case_information.jsp?court=IL025015J&ocl=IL025015J,2009TR7439,IL025015JL2009TR7439D1

Now lay it to rest people, one ticket. Big Deal. :ROFL:
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 12:20:09 PM by Adam »
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

princessdi

• Veteran Member
Re: BREAKING NEWS---Alex L. Walker does have a criminal record!
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 01:35:39 PM »

He got a traffic violation?
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

guide4him

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2010, 08:32:00 PM »

:dunno: Is a traffic ticket supposed to be worse than child molestation not to just one victim but to a large number of them?  :help:

doh! I had a few of those myself in my younger days.. ...traffic tickets that is. :hot:

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2010, 10:58:48 PM »

Ecce! Oh my word! Alex, it is so disappointing to find out this information in the context of this situation. How could you file criminal charges followed by civil litigation over being molested as a child when you have a grievous matter of this magnitude hanging over your head. Pater nostram! Go hide your head in shame!

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2010, 11:12:49 PM »

What Murcielago said!
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2010, 12:20:37 PM »

Ecce! Oh my word! Alex, it is so disappointing to find out this information in the context of this situation. How could you file criminal charges followed by civil litigation over being molested as a child when you have a grievous matter of this magnitude hanging over your head. Pater nostram! Go hide your head in shame!

:ROFL: Not even that, but why are they accusing Alex of the same thing they defend their hero of? Even if it is true, I do not see how that even compares to what Tommy did. Yet, they defend him.

Cindy said this:

Legal action had to be taken and although you weren't charged, it doesn’t change the fact that you, Alex were caught with the child.

Ok, so that throws out their whole argument of the investigation that was done towards Brad Dunning, doesn't it?

Not only that, but maybe I should remind them of this eyewitness as well, Sherry Avery:

In late October 1984 I went to our mutual friends' weekend home (in West Frankfort) to look in her closet for the size of a blouse; her birthday was the next week and I wanted to buy her a gift. When I drove up to the house I saw Tommy's car in the driveway. I also saw two boys raking leaves in the backyard. I went to the door and rung the doorbell but no one came to open the door. I then went to the backyard and asked the boys (they were from our church) if they knew what Bro. Tommy was doing in the house. They said they hadn't seen him and that his car was there when they arrived. I went around to the door again and opened it with my key. When I went inside I saw both bedroom doors shut (unusual for my friends to shut these doors). This made me very nervous; I thought to myself, "Would Tommy have another woman in this house?"... I turned and went to the front porch and when I turned around and came back inside there was Tommy in his stocking feet coming up the stairs from the basement. He said he was checking to see if there was water on the basement floor. I thought that was very strange for when I went to the bedroom the door was opened and someone was in the bathroom. I asked him who was in the bathroom and he said it was his son, Ricky. I went into the bedroom and the bed was a total mess; the bedcovers were all in disarray. I was really getting nervous now and I went over to the closet and looked inside for the size and then got out of there.

I drove out to the church and walked into the Christian school gym and there was Ricky playing basketball with other boys. I then went upstairs where I knew they were having a meeting with new prospects for the school; I saw the principal's wife and motioned for her to come out. I asked her where Tommy was and she said he was with a certain boy somewhere.

I went to my car and proceeded to drive back to the house and on the way I saw Tommy's car coming down the road. I was sure the boy had hid when they saw my car coming down the country road. When I got back to the house I went inside and found the bedroom doors opened and the bed all made up. I walked back to the front porch and Tommy drove up. My question to him was, "What is going on? You've been caught haven't you?" His reply was, "I knew you would think that something was going on. I [page 2] was just cutting his hair." I asked him why the bed was a mess and he just said, "I don't know." He said he didn't have a chance anymore; he had to hide everything he did because everyone would think the worst. He then told me he would leave the church. I told him to do what he thought he should do and I left.

So, Cindy, you just found yourself in a slump! I will try to find some of the defenses that have been posted on here about the police investigation in the 80's to try to prove my point.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 12:30:27 PM by Adam »
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2010, 12:48:22 PM »

Continued from my last post:

On August 22nd Cindy posted this:

According to Dryden and others he didn't even know of any in Virginia when he wrote to 3ABN years later in 2003 about allegations in Illinois, and according to others such as the police, the DA, the Church of God Council and the only witness to the events in the Illinois COG there was nothing to the allegations in Illinois...

On April 30th she stated this:

(even though they were allegedly already investigated by his church and local police and all resolved in the past also)

Sunny posted this on Dec, 15, 2008:

Many years ago the police, lead by an Illinois State Policeman looked at the allegations and heard both sides and decided to drop any further investigation as there was no merit in what the accuser(s) said. That is a fact: It is a matter of record.

Cindy posted this on Dec, 12, 2008:

The only allegation against TS reported to the police was by Brad Dunning's Mother and Grandfather in the mid 80's and TS had his ministerial liscence suspended pending the investigation. They did not find it of merit, and TS returned as Pastor of that Church. Not in the SDA conference btw, this was all in the Church of God.

The list goes on and on........ Yet, Cindy acknowleges this:

you weren't charged

Yet, after defending Tommy by saying that the police investigation was done proved that he was innocent she continues to degrade Alex by saying:

Legal action had to be taken and although you weren't charged, it doesn’t change the fact that you, Alex were caught with the child.

Please tell me if this makes any sense at all???
Billy Graham

Nosir Myzing

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2010, 02:09:00 PM »

I can remember earlier this year when it was posted that Alex Walker had a criminal record, however, they made people to believe it was severe. Well they was right he does in fact have one!  :o

http://www.judici.com/courts/cases/case_information.jsp?court=IL025015J&ocl=IL025015J,2009TR7439,IL025015JL2009TR7439D1

Now lay it to rest people, one ticket. Big Deal. :ROFL:

Quick FYI, your memory is faulty. Nobody posted or said this about Alex... Go ahead... search...

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2010, 02:17:47 PM »

Oh, I see. Erased it, huh?
Duane Clem

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2010, 02:29:38 PM »

LOL! They've blocked the words "criminal" and "record" from the search engine. Just when you thought they couldn't become any more paranoid.  :ROFL:
Duane Clem

Nosir Myzing

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2010, 02:52:02 PM »

According to Dryden and others he didn't even know of any in Virginia when he wrote to 3ABN years later in 2003 about allegations in Illinois, and according to others such as the police, the DA, the Church of God Council and the only witness to the events in the Illinois COG there was nothing to the allegations in Illinois...

(even though they were allegedly already investigated by his church and local police and all resolved in the past also)

Many years ago the police, lead by an Illinois State Policeman looked at the allegations and heard both sides and decided to drop any further investigation as there was no merit in what the accuser(s) said. That is a fact: It is a matter of record.

The only allegation against TS reported to the police was by Brad Dunning's Mother and Grandfather in the mid 80's and TS had his ministerial liscence suspended pending the investigation. They did not find it of merit, and TS returned as Pastor of that Church. Not in the SDA conference btw, this was all in the Church of God.

you weren't charged

Yet, after defending Tommy by saying that the police investigation was done proved that he was innocent she continues to degrade Alex by saying:

Please tell me if this makes any sense at all??

Quote from: Cindy
No, it doesn't make sense. Apparently, unlike the accusations against Tommy, in Alex's case he was caught in the act and denies nothing. His case was not dismissed without merit as Tommy's was after being investigated.. Tthere was a witness other than the 8 yr old little boy, and although all here have falsely accused all defending 3abn of defending child molestation and a child abuser, none have. We have merely always said he has the right to be innocent till proven guilty and has no record or convictions.You on the other hand say about Alex's escapade , "even if true it isn't as bad as what Tommy did... Excuse me? ALL CHILD MOLESTATION IS HEINOUS and wrong, and NO ONE will be defending Tommy if he is proven guilty, and all know if he pleads guilty he forfeits the right for us to defend him. So tell all this  to the 8 yr old. You and your arguments s disgust me.
This is my last post here, excepting Pacer updates or copying and pasting those and documents...

edited to fix quote
« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 03:58:41 PM by Jamie.Smith »

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2010, 02:57:55 PM »

They aren't "accusations" against Tommy anymore. He admitted that he molested those two boys.
Duane Clem

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2010, 03:17:53 PM »

you weren't charged

Please tell me if this makes any sense at all??

No, it doesn't make sense. Apparently, unlike the accusations against Tommy, in Alex's case he was caught in the act and denies nothing. His case was not dismissed without merit as Tommy's was after being investigated.. Tthere was a witness other than the 8 yr old little boy, and although all here have falsely accused all defending 3abn of defending child molestation and a child abuser, none have. We have merely always said he has the right to be innocent till proven guilty and has no record or convictions.You on the other hand say about Alex's escapade , "even if true it isn't as bad as what Tommy did... Excuse me? ALL CHILD MOLESTATION IS HEINOUS and wrong, and NO ONE will be defending Tommy if he is proven guilty, and all know if he pleads guilty he forfeits the right for us to defend him. So tell all this  to the 8 yr old. You and your arguments s disgust me. This is my last post here, excepting Pacer updates or copying and pasting those and documents...

Really? When did Alex deny such? Prove that Alex's (alleged) case was not dismissed without merit. Yes, Tommy's case is WORSE, Tommy has admitted guilty. Alex was found innocent and was vindicated. The Administrative law judge said that the state did NOT prove their case, so hmmmmmm Alex was found innocent. Tommy has admitted he is guilty. Get over it! So, therefore Alex is not guilty of any kind of child molestation. He was completely vindicated.

You always say that he is "innocent until proven guilty." Well Alex was proven Innocent! So your claims are bogus.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 03:20:56 PM by Adam »
Billy Graham

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2010, 03:23:20 PM »

Hmmm, Jamie Smith sure expresses him/herself like the former AdventTalk member, Cindy.
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2010, 03:29:16 PM »

Nice edit, Jamie. The thing is, you ARE defending Tommy after he HAS been proven guilty. Where is your proof of what  you said about Alex? If you have none, it would be best to just clam up.

BTW, if you  know this happened, have you reported it to the authorities? Or, are you just flapping your jaws, spreading rumors and gossip, the very thing you claim to hate? You are just another two bit Danny clone, aren't ya?
Duane Clem
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up