Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS---Alex L. Walker does have a criminal record!  (Read 24135 times)

Adam

• Veteran Member
Re: BREAKING NEWS---Alex L. Walker does have a criminal record!
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2010, 03:33:12 PM »

May I also add that yesterday, I spoke to the attorney that was involved in this case and he assured me that Alex was proven Innocent of all these claims and was vindicated.

He also noted that the same PEOPLE who accused Alex of this crime denied such at the hearing and was witnesses in Alex's case. So who was lying? Why would the same people that accused him of this crime deny such at the hearing and testify completely against the fact that they complained about? Tell me how that makes sense!!!
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2010, 03:55:10 PM »

I forgot to add a key part of this. The attorney also said "Not only did they testify on his behalf, but they paid for his representation." Also, the boy was not 8 years old as they claim.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 04:03:37 PM by Adam »
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

Pat Williams

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2010, 04:20:21 PM »

I forgot to add a key part of this. The attorney also said "Not only did they testify on his behalf, but they paid for his representation." Also, the boy was not 8 years old as they claim.

"Gotta case number, or documents, Adam? It would help for those trying to sort out the lies and who the liars are here. Yes, many of us believe you are... First you said, "Even if true, it's not as bad.." then immedietly after: "He was proven innocent, .. and I talked to the lawyer yesterday..." so you are looking very funny (as in strange, not Ha Ha)... Especially since it does not appear that the ones who trurned him in are the ones paying his lawyer to sue 3abn...and they most certainly did not perjure themselves at the hearing and deny doing so as you claim"

Yes, I returned to post on behalf of another ;)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 04:25:45 PM by Pat Williams »

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2010, 04:22:28 PM »

"Gotta case number, or documents, Adam? It would help for those trying to sort out the lies and who the liars are here. Yes, many of us believe you are... First you said, "Even if true, it's not as bad.." then immedietly after: "He was proven innocent, .. and I talked to the lawyer yesterday..." so you are looking very funny (as in strange, not Ha Ha)... Especially since it does not appear that the ones who trurned him in are the ones paying his lawyer to sue 3abn..."

Yes, I returned to post on behalf of another ;)

They are on the way.  ;) I did talk to the lawyer yesterday and asked him for them, and I do know what occured. The fact of the matter is Alex was found Innocent. Get over it.
Billy Graham

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2010, 04:32:28 PM »

Did I ever say that they was the same one's paying for his lawyer to sue 3ABN? No, I did not, so don't play word games with me. I clearly stated paid for the attorney in the other incident.

Nice try at phishing though.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 04:39:55 PM by Adam »
Billy Graham

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2010, 04:37:09 PM »

Nice Edit, Pat, trying to play a Cindy?

You said:
and they most certainly did not perjure themselves at the hearing and deny doing so as you claim"

Don't be so sure about that.
Billy Graham

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2010, 04:39:34 PM »

Hmmm, Jamie Smith sure expresses him/herself like the former AdventTalk member, Cindy.
Yes. The PACER comment and "this will be my last post" was a little too obvious.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2010, 04:55:16 PM »

My, my. You are really slipping, Cindy. You forgot to repeat the post under Jamie Smith at your site, and posted under your name. I guess that mystery is solved now. LOL

BTW, I dare you to try to call my family members and turn them against me, as you have been doing recently with someone else. Would you like that little bit of info to be released, Miss Snake In The Grass? You have proven beyond all doubt that you are not out to help anyone except an admitted child molestor. I frankly don't believe you were ever an abuse victim as you claim. Your actions prove this to be nothing but another cheap trick you use to draw victims into your web of lies and deceit.

You've been unmasked, Cindy. Game over. You're out of quarters.
Duane Clem

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2010, 05:23:25 PM »

Cindy,

If what I am reading here is true about you, then you really need to completely cut yourself loose from all of this, here, there, and elsewhere.

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2010, 05:48:44 PM »

I can and will in fact prove that the attorney I spoke too was not lying. I will in fact prove that the people who accused Alex of this crime, later testified on his behalf. I will also prove that these allegations were indeed without claim and have no merit.

I will further prove that Alex was proven Innocent by an Administrative Law Judge at this hearing. Mark my words, it will be proven that Cindy and her clan are not trustworthy and are trying to tear the Walker family apart.

Cindy, if I was you, I would get a good attorney!
Billy Graham

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2010, 06:28:46 PM »

That would probably be a good idea! If she thinks I'm going to sit back and take cheap shots such as that she is truly naive.
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2010, 06:32:38 PM »

Oh, I'm just getting started, Cindy. You don't have any means to make me "hush up", so can the tough talk. If you didn't want to be exposed like this, you should have started minding your own business about 3 years ago. This does not concern you, Cindy. If you do not want to be involved in litigation, YOU are the one who needs to hush up.

I'm through putting up with you and the entire ward of lunatics over there. You all have a terminal case of diarrhea of the mouth. The lies  and humiliation ARE going to stop, one way or another. If you think I'm bluffing, just keep pushing.
Duane Clem

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2010, 06:37:13 PM »

Oh, I'm just getting started, Cindy. You don't have any means to make me "hush up", so can the tough talk. If you didn't want to be exposed like this, you should have started minding your own business about 3 years ago. This does not concern you, Cindy. If you do not want to be involved in litigation, YOU are the one who needs to hush up.

I'm through putting up with you and the entire ward of lunatics over there. You all have a terminal case of diarrhea of the mouth. The lies  and humiliation ARE going to stop, one way or another. If you think I'm bluffing, just keep pushing.
:goodpost:
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2010, 06:39:00 PM »

I can and will in fact prove that the attorney I spoke too was not lying. I will in fact prove that the people who accused Alex of this crime, later testified on his behalf. I will also prove that these allegations were indeed without claim and have no merit.

I will further prove that Alex was proven Innocent by an Administrative Law Judge at this hearing. Mark my words, it will be proven that Cindy and her clan are not trustworthy and are trying to tear the Walker family apart.

Hey, you guys do what you want, but if I were you I would post nothing. Anything you give her will go straight to Tommy, and will be twisted in every way possible to help him get away with abuse once again.

I can't help but wonder why she feels the need to support molestation.
Duane Clem

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2010, 06:44:53 PM »

Hey, you guys do what you want, but if I were you I would post nothing. Anything you give her will go straight to Tommy, and will be twisted in every way possible to help him get away with abuse once again.

I can't help but wonder why she feels the need to support molestation.

I agree Duane. I have nothing to prove to them.  As Cindy stated it will all be proven in court. I dare them to bring this up in court as it will be tossed out immediately. Let them continue to toss their attacks towards me the only one that will be hurting in the end is them.
Alex L. Walker
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up