Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS---Alex L. Walker does have a criminal record!  (Read 24791 times)

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
Re: BREAKING NEWS---Alex L. Walker does have a criminal record!
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2010, 06:54:12 PM »

My, my. You are really slipping, Cindy. You forgot to repeat the post under Jamie Smith at your site, and posted under your name. I guess that mystery is solved now. LOL

BTW, I dare you to try to call my family members and turn them against me, as you have been doing recently with someone else. Would you like that little bit of info to be released, Miss Snake In The Grass? You have proven beyond all doubt that you are not out to help anyone except an admitted child molestor. I frankly don't believe you were ever an abuse victim as you claim. Your actions prove this to be nothing but another cheap trick you use to draw victims into your web of lies and deceit.

You've been unmasked, Cindy. Game over. You're out of quarters.

Duane, are you serious?  Cindy has been doing that?  So that's where she came up with accusing me of telephone harrassment - she's been doing it herself!  Funny how she can be so demanding of others for proof, yet when I called her on her accusations against me she refused to provide her so called "proof".  It's 'cuz she's got NONE!!  Must be more of those disappearing police reports she admitted to not having...

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2010, 07:03:55 PM »

I thought you might find that interesting, Snoopy.

As Cindy herself likes to say....pot, kettle, black.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2010, 07:42:27 PM »

Cindy, if I was you, I would get a good attorney!

That would probably be a good idea! If she thinks I'm going to sit back and take cheap shots such as that she is truly naive.

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:  I believe she has heard that before!  Adam, Alex, perhaps you and I need to collaborate...

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2010, 07:44:45 PM »

Yeah - VERY interesting!!  Whose family has she been harrassing?  Can you say?  Or do I just need to guess!!

I thought you might find that interesting, Snoopy.

As Cindy herself likes to say....pot, kettle, black.

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2010, 07:46:20 PM »

That would probably be a good idea! If she thinks I'm going to sit back and take cheap shots such as that she is truly naive.

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:  I believe she has heard that before!  Adam, Alex, perhaps you and I need to collaborate...

;) Truth of the matter is I will sue her and not think twice about it. That isn't a threat either. That's a promise.
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2010, 07:50:31 PM »

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:  I believe she has heard that before!  Adam, Alex, perhaps you and I need to collaborate...

;) Truth of the matter is I will sue her and not think twice about it.

Yeah buddy.  We should talk.  Steffan needs a wake-up call too, I think.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2010, 08:27:53 PM »

Incredible.  She is really a piece of work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On Thursday, September 2, Cindy posted this to Duane:

"I have to answer you here as I am banned permanently from adventtalk by Snoopy for revealing her harrassing phone calls to my house and to me and my family..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But her very next post to Duane, dated today, says this:

"So if you have evidence and proof for ANY of your claims, post it, otherwise hush up, as you just look silly and petty and vindictive to me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WELL, BACK AT YA, CINDY!!

Cindy Conard Ford is quite the spin doctor.  If you all recall, Cindy's unfortunate demise at AdventTalk came about because she insisted on defaming me with unfounded accusations that I was harrassing her via the telephone.  She INSISTED that she had absolute PROOF of such, yet she REFUSED to back up her allegations with evidence.  She was NOT banned here simply because of her "revealing" my alleged harrassing phone calls to her and her family.  In the world according to Cindy, she can make any allegations she wants and we all should just take her word for it.  But when SHE demands proof, you'd better post it quick!!  It sure looks to me like Duane is right - it's the pot, kettle, black deal!!   

And to top it off, mama Donna has the gall to post something over there about "honor thy father and thy mother" in an effort to cast aspersions on members of AT...  Perhaps Mama Donna should take a look at her own kid - she must be ever so proud of "...ian"

Johann

« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2010, 02:47:22 AM »

Cindy,

If what I am reading here is true about you, then you really need to completely cut yourself loose from all of this, here, there, and elsewhere.

:dogwag:

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2010, 06:51:02 PM »

Steffan, learn to read. Cindy, is this the kind of intelligence that abounds at your site? He's in such a rage he can't even get quotes right. Stellar crew you have there! LOL
Duane Clem

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2010, 07:43:21 PM »

Steffan, learn to read. Cindy, is this the kind of intelligence that abounds at your site? He's in such a rage he can't even get quotes right. Stellar crew you have there! LOL

For the record, Steffan, Tommy admitted that Alex's allegations against him were true and correct. You are therefore out of line when you call them false and a lie. At the very least, you should try to present some sort of evidence, not make mere unsupported assertions.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2010, 08:13:55 PM »

For the record, Steffan, Tommy admitted that Alex's allegations against him were true and correct. You are therefore out of line when you call them false and a lie. At the very least, you should try to present some sort of evidence, not make mere unsupported assertions.

Come on, Bob.  Steffan's little world does not operate that way.

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2010, 08:31:20 PM »

Let them talk all they are doing is helping my case they are just to stupid to realize that.  :ROFL: It is evident that Danny didn't inform them of one provision in that demand letter. :) :wave:

Maybe they think I'm too stupid to make copies and send them to attorneys?
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 08:36:57 PM by Alex L. Walker »
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2010, 09:10:36 PM »

I think they are just so devastated by the fact that it's actually over that they're losing control of all their faculties. They may lose control over other functions as well as this unfolds. If I had an address I'd donate some Depends.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 09:16:13 PM by ex3abnemployee »
Duane Clem

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2010, 09:17:03 PM »

I think they are just so devastated by the fact that it's actually over that they're losing control of all their faculties. They may lose control over other functions as well as this unfolds. If I had an address I'd donate some Depends.
:ROFL:
Alex L. Walker

horsethief

« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2010, 10:34:16 PM »

That Alex is CRAZY..

Reminds me of???           

ME!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up