Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS---Alex L. Walker does have a criminal record!  (Read 24117 times)

princessdi

• Veteran Member
Re: BREAKING NEWS---Alex L. Walker does have a criminal record!
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2010, 01:12:31 PM »

Ok people, please tell me that we are not still talking about this traffic ticket.  Somebody just please concede.......LOL!!!
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2010, 08:29:01 PM »

Incredible.  She is really a piece of work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On Thursday, September 2, Cindy posted this to Duane:

"I have to answer you here as I am banned permanently from adventtalk by Snoopy for revealing her harrassing phone calls to my house and to me and my family..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But her very next post to Duane, dated today, says this:

"So if you have evidence and proof for ANY of your claims, post it, otherwise hush up, as you just look silly and petty and vindictive to me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WELL, BACK AT YA, CINDY!!

Cindy Conard Ford is quite the spin doctor.  If you all recall, Cindy's unfortunate demise at AdventTalk came about because she insisted on defaming me with unfounded accusations that I was harrassing her via the telephone.  She INSISTED that she had absolute PROOF of such, yet she REFUSED to back up her allegations with evidence.  She was NOT banned here simply because of her "revealing" my alleged harrassing phone calls to her and her family.  In the world according to Cindy, she can make any allegations she wants and we all should just take her word for it.  But when SHE demands proof, you'd better post it quick!!  It sure looks to me like Duane is right - it's the pot, kettle, black deal!!  

And to top it off, mama Donna has the gall to post something over there about "honor thy father and thy mother" in an effort to cast aspersions on members of AT...  Perhaps Mama Donna should take a look at her own kid - she must be ever so proud of "...ian"

Anyone else see the irony in this series of posts at Cindy's site?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bob's comment about Linda
by Dan » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:43 pm UTC

It looks like Bob's comment about what Barbara Kerr found out about Linda, from Linda, would be that he figured out that maybe her words were not at golden as she phrased her statements.

What a difference it would have made, if people were not deceived, and that the photos of her going into hotel rooms by the private investigators were not photoshopped, and the testimony of Brenda was not fabricated.Dan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Bob's comment about Linda
by proffaberf451 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:22 pm UTC

Admin response

As with others before you, you are being given an opportunity to provide proof of your allegations. If you can't or won't your posting privileges will be suspended.

You are using a name that is intended to be provocative and you are tossing around unfounded allegations which -you- must provide evidence for. You will be given a sufficient amount of time to respond with verifiable evidence.

Admin Responseproffaberf451

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Bob's comment about Linda
by proffaberf451 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:07 pm UTC

Admin response

48 hours is a sufficient amount of time to provide the verifiable evidence needed to support your accusations. That amount of time has passed. Your posting privileges have been suspended.

Admin responseproffaberf451

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2010, 06:52:42 AM »

Yes, I got quite the chuckle out of that myself, as well as all the "cyber bullying" posts on a site of which the obnoxious punk Steffan is a member.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

mrst53

« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2010, 04:13:56 PM »

I don't know who they were accusing of being psychotic and cyber-bullying.When I asked, I got no response.  Cyber-bullying is truly scary and I hope no one on this site or the other one is doing it, but to accuse someone or to insinuate that one is a terrible thing, which is what they are doing.

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2010, 04:22:13 PM »

They posted all that psychobabble to try to draw a response. I have better things to do with my time than answer pshycological nonsense.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up