Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: "... 3ABN, the denomination’s TV station ..."  (Read 36907 times)

princessdi

• Veteran Member
Re: "... 3ABN, the denomination’s TV station ..."
« Reply #75 on: October 19, 2010, 10:21:16 AM »

Tinka, I have never seen the "movie" but it is about some friends(all men) who go on a camping/rafting in the woods/wilderness.  They meet with quite a bit of foul play, including some kind of crazed mountain man......or something like that.  I think the details are pretty scary. 
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #76 on: October 19, 2010, 07:25:52 PM »

I just want to publicly re-emphasize the "MISNOMER" of this subject...and Bob, just how many times do I have to remind you that 3ABN is "NON-DENOMINATIONAL"!!!

Tut, tut, tut!!! And now we have a judge affirming this!!!

Get in the groove, here!!!

Now, here is a pole question: Just how many of you want 3ABN to be a denominational TV station given it's current staffing and direction!!! Make mine a resounding "NO-O-O-O!!!"

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #77 on: October 20, 2010, 05:18:11 AM »

My vote is No also, replace, replace replace. You got a french fry freek, a spike and Betty Boopsie Tootsie and a cloned Fawsett. I know I should not do this but a bad moment of "fuuny bones" and impressions of wanta be "Hollywoods" sneak into my mind with visuals of their own "vanities" displayed.  :help: me :ROFL:  Vanity always has a funny way of drawing attention when in wrong place and wrong timing. At least they could hide it!

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #78 on: October 20, 2010, 09:38:58 AM »

ADMIN NOTE:

I don't read here as often as I used to.  But recently as I have been catching up on new posts, I am struck by the lows our forum has sunk to.  Can't we discuss the issues respectfully with each other without resorting to making fun of people's appearances and wondering how Tommy and Bubba will get along together?  Good grief.

Our Creator hates the sin but loves the sinner.  Shouldn't we strive to do the same?

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #79 on: October 20, 2010, 09:43:42 AM »

LOL!!! That's just wrong, GJ!!!!    :ROFL:

I just want to publicly re-emphasize the "MISNOMER" of this subject...and Bob, just how many times do I have to remind you that 3ABN is "NON-DENOMINATIONAL"!!!

Tut, tut, tut!!! And now we have a judge affirming this!!!

Get in the groove, here!!!

Now, here is a pole question: Just how many of you want 3ABN to be a denominational TV station given it's current staffing and direction!!! Make mine a resounding "NO-O-O-O!!!"

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up