Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: I wonder if Simpson/Manly is watching 3ATALK.  (Read 9606 times)

Adam

• Veteran Member
I wonder if Simpson/Manly is watching 3ATALK.
« on: October 11, 2010, 06:55:26 PM »

Truth Posted this:

You cannot hurt 3ABN. Attorney Manly cannot hurt 3ABN. Alex Walker and Dennis Turley cannot hurt 3ABN. Pickle and Joy cannot hurt 3ABN. AdventTalk cannot hurt 3ABN. Linda Shelton cannot hurt 3ABN.

Does truth not realize that this information could in the end "hurt 3ABN." My understanding is this information is not suppose to be public.......Maybe someone should give Manly a call and inform him the other side is breaking an agreement.
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

tinka

• Veteran Member
Re: I wonder if Simpson/Manly is watching 3ATALK.
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 03:21:41 AM »

To truth, but evil actions and untruth can and will!

horsethief

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 04:52:31 AM »

Looks as if this "truth" person sees no crime in a child getting molested.

These people are out in our society, unfortunately. Keep a vigil out for these types. They lurk, they wait until nobody notices or suspects them. Then they victimize children.

A good example of that is Tommy Shelton. It seems everywhere he went, he would get a school attached to the church he pastored. Unsuspecting parents thought they had a Christian school they could send their kids too. Often it was too late that they realized that the school was a molestor's harem.

Molestors can even be people in trusted leadership positions. They seem harmless and kind to everyone around them, and so trustworthy because they've got everyone's adoration. Easy for this leader to draw in unsuspecting high schoolers. The rewards are trips to the big city, ball games and such. Even a car, because every teen desires one of those. But the molestor seeks his own reward for what he's done.

Usually these molestors get bolder after they are successful.

Their victims are usually familiar with them. Like a close family friend, or even a family member. Like a cousin, or a stepdaughter. After all, no one would suspect a close friend or even a relative to harm a child.

Just be attentive. Be vigilant. Protect your children like they are a treasure. Because that is truly what they are.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2010, 10:30:00 AM »

So does it make any difference to Manly if people on the other site are speaking carelessly of 3ABN matters?
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2010, 10:33:45 AM »

Their victims are usually familiar with them. Like a close family friend, or even a family member. Like a cousin, or a stepdaughter. After all, no one would suspect a close friend or even a relative to harm a child.

Yes, we have all heard about those specific situations in reference to Danny Shelton.
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2010, 10:44:32 AM »

So does it make any difference to Manly if people on the other site are speaking carelessly of 3ABN matters?

Yes, I believe it does. The reason is whether the other site is affiliated with 3ABN or not they are breaking an agreement.
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

childoftheking

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2010, 02:55:47 PM »

Someone should look into that. If there is already an agreement it seems like there is a legal right to that information.

horsethief

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2010, 05:55:41 PM »

Yes, we have all heard about those specific situations in reference to Danny Shelton.

It lets him know that we are on to him...

Also let's the public know that he is a predator...

Edited only for formatting.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 09:59:13 PM by Murcielago »

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2010, 07:23:28 PM »

LOL. Now I'm being accused of talking about a civil suit.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2010, 10:33:26 PM »

I hope that these attorney's now look into "Nikolas" posting over at that site. Now, he's posting pure garbage. Will these morons ever learn?

Nikolas talk is cheap. Quit trying to impress people with your "court documents". I'll I have to say is bring it on. You try to show the points that will give the commonwealth a "weak case". What about the points that make a "strong case."

You mention Brad Walker in your post.....Are you ****????????????? He has proven himself to be a two faced *****.

Please put him on the stand!!! No doubt he will be beaten black and blue by his phone call to Alex. Brad can deny it as much as he want's the truth is.....he's a proven liar.

Have we forgotten that is documented?

some inappropriate words are deleted by Johann
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 12:50:15 AM by Johann »
Billy Graham

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2010, 05:48:38 AM »

I can't help but chuckle when I read that post over there. Is that all they've got? And then someone is dumb enough to post it online? LOL

Nikolas (Steffan) is just another example of the intelligence that abounds over there.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Johann

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2010, 08:33:21 AM »

I can't help but chuckle when I read that post over there. Is that all they've got? And then someone is dumb enough to post it online? LOL

Nikolas (Steffan) is just another example of the intelligence that abounds over there.

There is a lot of entertainment over there, Duane. Some of the best laughing medications.

Did you notice them saying that Linda is not qualified to be in charge of 3ABN because she had not kept an eye on the fiancial corruption? Does that make Danny Shelton, Jim Gilley, and Walt Thompson qualified? Have they seen it without reporting it? To whom?

Lets have some more entertainment. The information they give about Norway reveals a total ignorance of the local situation. If you have been there and then read their description it is also a good joke, even if they claim the information comes from a friend.

Edited for spelling!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 09:40:39 AM by Johann »

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2010, 08:38:59 AM »

Steffan!  Of course!  That post has Steffan written all over it!!  Is this where he learned to be so ugly??

http://www.osmania.ac.in/

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2010, 09:17:16 AM »

If that is truly part of a legitimate court filing, I can't imagine it would be public information.  Is there a leak?

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2010, 11:02:48 AM »

ADMIN HAT ON

Entire post removed due to inappropriate content.  Forum Rule #1 states "Members will respect the administrative team and their actions.  If a member takes issue with a moderator action they should report it privately to administration and can expect a response within 24 hours, although the response may be that the issue is being investigated and a more detailed response will be forthcoming.  In no case will the complaint be posted publically" and can be found here:

http://www.adventtalk.com/forums/index.php/topic,1431.0.html

ADMIN HAT OFF

« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 11:25:20 AM by Snoopy »
Billy Graham
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up