Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: God's instructions to Adam  (Read 19011 times)

tinka

• Veteran Member
Re: God's instructions to Adam
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2011, 05:42:14 AM »

How so??? Other planets did not fall!! Satan would have been defeated way back then IF only Eve had sinned and not Adam on this new planet earth....another Eve God would have been given.  If both would not have sinned, we would be another sinless planet amongst the rest of God's creation of the Universe. But.....in that time slot was the fact in time of Lucifer's saga of sin and the war in heaven took place and Satan now used his knowledge to change his defeat from heaven...Adam and Eve chose...God warned them ..no he did not want them to sin! He loved them. The same thing as any human wants that knows God. They do not want their child to sin.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2011, 10:28:02 AM »

Tinka, I just now read this.  I am so sorry for your loss.  You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.  May God continue to grant you all His comfort, love, and peace during this most difficult time.

For some moments I have come on post to ease my pain. I have lost the love of my world suddenly and unexpectedly and hoping that God will hang on to me in my limp inabilities that I may be of some use yet as my heart seems to be cut away. I wait now for his moment of sleep to be short and ask for prayer for my family to trust and be there together on that Day and Know God's love to give for Eternity to those who love him back.
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2011, 05:52:25 AM »

Thank you princess
You never know how badly it is untill you experience it so sudden and so quick in an instant. This has been extreemly hard for me in so many ways. It seems I have lost all realization of time with this cutting away of my heart. We were truly as one and I am limping with one half of me gone. We looked forward to eternity together with Jesus, a new house, a new farm and everything evil gone. He loved all, and gave all.

Johann

« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2011, 06:48:43 AM »

Glad that you are still there.

Psalm 38:9-11

9 All my longings lie open before you, Lord;
   my sighing is not hidden from you.
10 My heart pounds, my strength fails me;
   even the light has gone from my eyes.

Psalm 51:10
Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.

How so??? Other planets did not fall!! Satan would have been defeated way back then IF only Eve had sinned and not Adam on this new planet earth....another Eve God would have been given.  If both would not have sinned, we would be another sinless planet amongst the rest of God's creation of the Universe. But.....in that time slot was the fact in time of Lucifer's saga of sin and the war in heaven took place and Satan now used his knowledge to change his defeat from heaven...Adam and Eve chose...God warned them ..no he did not want them to sin! He loved them. The same thing as any human wants that knows God. They do not want their child to sin.

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2011, 12:15:46 PM »

Thank you Johann for writing the uplifting words to my heart from scripture. It is so appreciated. Seems it takes moment by moment breaths to get through and have come to realize the gratitude towards people that take their time to support and encourage. Yes, it is from the Love of God and His instruments and His promises that I can hope.

Thanks again.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2011, 10:19:38 PM »

Tinka, you will coninue to be in my thoughts and prayers.  i will also tell my Mom, and as of today, my aunt to lift you up also.  Today we buried my ncle who also died suddenly last Saturday night.  My Dad aso died suddenly in 1997, so ikind of know something of which you speak, but I know my Mom is very familiar with it.  my parents were happily married for 40 years.    My Aunt is really glad my Mom is there for her.

God bless you, my Dear Sister in Christ.
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2011, 04:28:27 AM »

(smile) thank you so much for your kind, caring words and prayers. I surely need the prayers as I know it is now the only way for calming comfort and peace.  :TY:
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up