Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Down

Author Topic: SNAP to appear at the Community Church of God in Dunnloring, Va. tomorrow.  (Read 80104 times)

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
Re: SNAP to appear at the Community Church of God in Dunnloring, Va. tomorrow.
« Reply #195 on: December 17, 2010, 10:16:40 AM »

"Nickolas"  :ROFL: Sorry, but that still gives me a chuckle.  Posted this:

1. FACT: Alex Walker's parents did not make a video at 3ABN.

2. FACT: Brad Walker never made a threat to his mother."

"Nickolas" You know as well as I do the people that was involved in that video. I'm not sure where it was taped, but I know: 1. Who was present at the taping.  2. Who was behind the tactic.

Second, Brad did in fact make a threat against my mother.  My mother told me herself  along with a few others that Brad had threatened to move to Mississippi. It's awful strange she was going to stay out of the case then she some how is involved.

Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #196 on: December 17, 2010, 12:54:13 PM »

Alex,

I just have to tell you that I am truly sorry that you have had to experience this - all of it and all of the ugly details.  And my heart goes out to your parents who are also experiencing so much pain over this.  I will never be able to understand the mindset of an adult (and I use that term loosely here) who will use children to influence the actions of of other adults.

Just continue to stand tall and take one day at a time according to His will.  I have a great deal of respect for the courage you continue to show.

Snoopy

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #197 on: December 17, 2010, 01:05:27 PM »

Thank you, Snoopy. I appreciate your kind words. They mean a lot to me.
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

Johann

« Reply #198 on: December 17, 2010, 02:32:58 PM »

Proverbs 18:17

17 In a lawsuit the first to speak seems right,
   until someone comes forward and cross-examines.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #199 on: December 19, 2010, 06:15:53 PM »

Proverbs 18:17

17 In a lawsuit the first to speak seems right,
   until someone comes forward and cross-examines.

Hey, Johann,
Remember the tape recorded messages Danny Shelton claimed he had...and when he needed to produce them...well you can guess that they did not exist anymore!!! Particularly when he realized they were done as a violation of law and said virtually nothing of serious interest...remember the transcript that turned out Danny had done his own "transcript"??? He claimed others ahd heard the tape, but no such thing happened...just the Danny transcript...which also disappeared!!!

And how about that high cost watch he couldn't document?

We could go on and on!!! And now we have Nikolas...must be worried about "witness tanpering" wouldn't you bet??? Hey,
Nik, a little un-nerved?...Mississippi is still a possibility, but you may be safer in Brazil...no extradition!!! Venezuela is also looking for people with your qualifications!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #200 on: December 20, 2010, 08:59:04 PM »

See now that is what I am talking about.  Danny claimed to have all these tapes, recorded phone conversations, etc., but they never seemed to materialize.  All they have now is somebody talking about he saw themholing hands......seven years later............First question....where have you been all this time?  Isn't this the type of evidence Danny would have needed.....back then? 

Hey, Johann,
Remember the tape recorded messages Danny Shelton claimed he had...and when he needed to produce them...well you can guess that they did not exist anymore!!! Particularly when he realized they were done as a violation of law and said virtually nothing of serious interest...remember the transcript that turned out Danny had done his own "transcript"??? He claimed others ahd heard the tape, but no such thing happened...just the Danny transcript...which also disappeared!!!

We could go on and on!!! And now we have Nikolas...must be worried about "witness tanpering" wouldn't you bet??? Hey,
Nik, a little un-nerved?...Mississippi is still a possibility, but you may be safer in Brazil...no extradition!!! Venezuela is also looking for people with your qualifications!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Johann

« Reply #201 on: December 21, 2010, 01:55:10 AM »

And now we have Nikolas...must be worried about "witness tanpering" wouldn't you bet??? Hey,

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Some people seem to recognize the vocabulary and dialect of Mr. Danny Shelton in the phraseology of Nik. Quite similar!

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #202 on: December 24, 2010, 12:34:15 PM »

See now that is what I am talking about.  Danny claimed to have all these tapes, recorded phone conversations, etc., but they never seemed to materialize.  All they have now is somebody talking about he saw themholing hands......seven years later............First question....where have you been all this time?  Isn't this the type of evidence Danny would have needed.....back then? 

Hey, Johann,

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

In fact we followed all the allegations, including the "hand holding allegation" and like everything else it proved to be a hoax. In fact, the claim was made that a private detective purportedly observed this ---but did not get it documented---
can you imagine a private detective following a target and not taking still or video pictures while the target and her purported beau were walking outside "holding hands"? Such gross incompetence would not be tolerated and in fact no report was ever proffered from ANY detective agency to support these or any other allegations.

Like most of Danny Lee Shelton's commentary, allegations and "proof", it did not pass the most rudimentary test...and once again I ask: How do you know Danny Lee Shelton is lieing? He opens his mouth and speaks!!!

And how do we know that Tommy Ray Shelton is a pedophile? He has admitted it and we have statements regarding 20 plus victims from Southern Illinois to Virginia

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #203 on: December 26, 2010, 03:48:14 PM »

See now, Johann, that might explain quite a bit.....

Some people seem to recognize the vocabulary and dialect of Mr. Danny Shelton in the phraseology of Nik. Quite similar!
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #204 on: December 30, 2010, 02:14:14 AM »

Just amazing! If you look at the information that the other side is giving out. WHO in their right mind would want people to see the weak case of the Defense? Are these letters to scare and intimidate? Absolutely.  

Danny how much you paying your cronies to terrorize the families of victims? It boils down to this: You don't like the fact that two young adults are BRINGING YOU DOWN! You have fancied yourself for years with women, inplants, nice cars, horses, and stolen the money off poor grandma.

Now you have two young men who are giving you a whipping you will NEVER be able to survive. You career, prestige, money and fame, is going bye bye.  

You can try everything you want to stop the inevitable. Fact is IT'S TO LATE...YOU'VE BEEN CAUGHT, and THE GIG IS OVER! Been a long time coming but YOU are HISTORY. Hasta Luego Danny!
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #205 on: January 03, 2011, 01:59:10 AM »

About the comment from Valerie Walker that she never asked her dad. She knew that her mother was a facilitator of this behavior.  She should have left him when Valerie was having profanity written on her car by people. She was called horrible names on behalf of her dad and her mother stayed with the man even though several young men had made accusations. If it had been just one maybe I could understand but several you know there has to be something happening that should not be.
Everyone will be shut up when this goes to trial. I am sure there is sufficient evidence to convict TS, as he should be convicted for the harm for life he has caused to all the young men he has abused.

Brad, Valerie and Carol, SHAME ON YOU FOR TAKING TS SIDE WHEN YOU WOULDN'T EVEN LEAVE YOUR OWN GRANDSON AND SON ALONE WITH HIM. Especially since he is reaching the age that TS likes. All three of you should be ashamed of yourselves. You also will be judged according to your involvement in letting this man continue to abuse children. God forbid that he abuses Your son or Your grandson. Because if he abused his own son whom he adopted he will also abuse your son whom you have adopted. I would think you would want to protect him at any cost. At any cost I mean you should have no problem with TS being convicted. I would rather my SON be SAFE then to have him deal with a lifetime of torture because a man he trusted molested or raped him. PROTECT THE CHILD GOD HAS INTRUSTED YOU WITH AND NOT THE NARCISSISTIC PEDOPHILE. And for you Naysayers who are going to leave nasty comments BLAH BLAH BLAH. I COULD CARE LESS WHAT YOUR OPINION IS. YOU TOO WILL BE JUDGED BY GOD BECAUSE OF YOUR SUPPORT FOR THIS NARCISSISTIC PEDOPHILE. AND YES I USED THAT WORD AGAIN NARCISSISTIC. I THINK IT DESCRIBES ts perfectly
 The narcissist is described as being excessively preoccupied with issues of personal adequacy (perfectionist) , power (we all know the fury that you got when you disagreed with him he wanted preeminence) , prestige ("prestige" comes from the Latin præstigum, meaning a delusion or a trick. I would say being a pastor while you abused kids you caused many people to hold you in high esteem so in a since you did trick and decieve people)and vanity (ask him to go with out his hair, LOL not happening).
So let me explain this is terms that is very easy to understand, one we would tell our child, TS is a bad man a very bad man.

So to those who defend TS again to me your opinion in null and void. When you speak all I hear is just like the teacher on Charlie Brown. Waw Waw waw waw wawhaa.

I had to respond to this. I did not see it until just now. This person knows exactly what they are talking about. By the way I loved the Charlie Brown reference.
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Up