Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: TINKA  (Read 4791 times)

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
TINKA
« on: November 23, 2010, 05:39:18 PM »

Has anyone heard anything from TINKA? I'm worried about her. Let's pray that she is in good health and is doing well.
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

princessdi

• Veteran Member
Re: TINKA
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2010, 03:13:17 PM »

I am with you on this one Alex.  Lifting her up in prayer. 
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

christined

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2010, 08:17:12 PM »

I usually don't have a lot to say on this forum, but I, too, have missed Tinka.  Just thinking about her tonight and still I see no one has posted any info about her.  :praying:

Johann

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2010, 09:55:45 PM »

TINKA is still around. Just too busy with family to post. She appreciates our prayers.

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2010, 04:02:56 AM »

Yes, I am still reading and have been very busy and sort of miss spouting. Actually my husband has had some difficulty with surgery and needs prayers to heal . Thank you all so much. Had a very busy summer and now doing a little project for Christmas. It's for my neighbors and all family. Making carmel corn, turtles, carmellos, banana bread and date and nut breat in small portions all homemade products in wrappers, boxed in 1 lb boxes and in each bag a copy of Steps to Christ (for the neighbors). Guess I am doing about 60-70 bags that hang on the doors come Christmas Eve and that is the extent of it for Christmas Gifts.  I sort of went into detail because it is a good project for others to do for, neighbors, homes for the aged and seen homeless on the streets. Oh, I just thought of the last one. Maybe I ought to make a few more. (smile)

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2010, 12:42:02 PM »

There's [Grandma]Tinka!!!   Glad you are well.  My prayers for the healing of your husband.   I really wish I was close to you.  Homemade baked good at Christmas!!!  Nothing like 'em.  We did that one year and folks are still asking for them.  God bless you!
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

mrst53

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2010, 01:27:46 PM »

Glad you are ok, Tinka. Missed you.

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2010, 04:50:49 AM »

Hard to be away from friends.

Been thinking a lot on the letter from the family of Alex to the judge. I was amazed that someone would write that. I even had to laugh cause if I was the judge I would come away with "guilty" as the letter implied beyond doubt that they never ever left Alex with TS!!  So why didn't they?? and write a letter to make that point?? This alone sort of gives a birds eye view that Alex has had "some environment" to grow up in that possibly gave his family some issues that they claim, not realizing they are the cause. Still can't believe someone would write a letter in that form and prove to an all knowing judge of such actions. What do you think Di and Mrst53?

Hang in there Alex as a young person with situations are the very ones that perps would prey upon thinking he can overpower them too!! and the judge is educated enough to know that.

Johann

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2010, 05:10:40 AM »

Common sense is a rare commodity these days!

mfc10

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2010, 06:18:44 AM »

Glad you are OK, Tinka. What a lovely idea for a way to get Steps to Christ into others' hands!
blessings,
maggie  :)

mrst53

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2010, 12:19:46 PM »

I have it on good authority (outside of this site) that the house has 2 stories and that there is a park behind the parsonage. Waiting for other confirmation on other things. I think any judge who sees this letter and talks to TS would want to throw the book at him, but that's my opinion. I know for a fact that children seemed follow TS and clamour around him at DL- did the parents watch them all the time??? Probably not. they had no reason to. Now they are wishing they had and wondering if TS did anything to their sons and are afraid to ask. I would be asking.... I would be wanting to get my son help and making sure TS went to jail so he can't hurt any more boys... I know I told the other site I would give TS the benefit of the doubt, but, TS has admitted to his guilt, so therefore I can assume he is guilty and he needs to go to jail...

Jise

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2011, 03:56:07 PM »

deleted
Pages: [1]   Go Up