Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Breezy Attacks Johann.  (Read 9208 times)

Adam

• Veteran Member
Breezy Attacks Johann.
« on: December 31, 2010, 10:49:55 PM »

We all should know who Breezy is: She is the one who stated that it is okay for a grown man to have sex with a child if a child consents. This is her recent attack on Retired Pastor Johann:

Re: Johann Thorvaldson admits he is a liar

Postby Breezy » Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:22 pm UTC
I like your very first sentence Prof-- "Johann the supposed pastor"

"Supposed" is the key word here.

When I read Johann's ugly remarks, his constant hideous mocking of those who are doing God's work at 3ABN, and other hellish remarks, I am reminded of some stories in the Bible where those who were in positions of higher responsibility were punished from the hand of God more severely.

I cannot tell you how much I loathe what this man has to say. He says nothing constructive. He only posts to mock others. Because Johann makes a profession of being a Pastor, retired or not, I have NO CONFIDENCE in the Seventh-day Adventist organization. NONE. The SDA church should have disciplined this man long ago. He should be reported to them for what he is doing and saying. He is not representative of the SDA church and certainly no christian.

Are you listening General Conference of SDA's? I know you read here. I will be kind and not name names but you know who you are. To those GC people who read here but don't do anything when it is in their power to help--the blood of souls be on you too.
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

Johann

Re: Breezy Attacks Johann.
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2011, 01:55:50 AM »

Matthew 5:10-12 (New King James Version)

10 Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake,
For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11 “Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. 12 Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

We all should know who Breezy is: She is the one who stated that it is okay for a grown man to have sex with a child if a child consents. This is her recent attack on Retired Pastor Johann:

Postby Breezy » Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:22 pm UTC

When I read Johann's ugly remarks, his constant hideous mocking of those who are doing God's work at 3ABN, and other hellish remarks, I am reminded of some stories in the Bible where those who were in positions of higher responsibility were punished from the hand of God more severely.

I cannot tell you how much I loathe what this man has to say. He says nothing constructive. He only posts to mock others. Because Johann makes a profession of being a Pastor, retired or not, I have NO CONFIDENCE in the Seventh-day Adventist organization. NONE. The SDA church should have disciplined this man long ago. He should be reported to them for what he is doing and saying. He is not representative of the SDA church and certainly no christian.

Are you listening General Conference of SDA's? I know you read here. I will be kind and not name names but you know who you are. To those GC people who read here but don't do anything when it is in their power to help--the blood of souls be on you too.

christined

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2011, 04:58:02 AM »

I also lurked on the other site and read this.  How sad that someone can be so hateful.  I have no idea who Breezy is, but I certainly don't want to cross paths with someone who can rip a person apart like she or he did. :(

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2011, 05:05:12 AM »

I do know who Breezy is.

She has come across to me before as favoring conservativism of the separatist kind, which comes across slightly in her post when she is critical of the GC leadership.

Yet she repeatedly refused to say that if a minor was consenting, it makes no difference. Even if I misunderstood her previous comment, she should have no problem whatsoever coming out publicly and saying that even if a minor was consenting, it's just plain wrong and evil.

But she can't seem to bring herself to say that. Why? And yet she has no problem attacking us who feel that Tommy's admitted pedophilia and Danny's cover up thereof is vile iniquity. Why? What has happened to Breezy's moral compass?

Yet she herself is a teacher of sorts. Shouldn't all teachers everywhere be concerned about pedophilia and the cover up thereof?

Chrissie

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2011, 07:12:06 AM »

Post by Breezy » Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:22 pm UTC

Reading this post made me feel quite sick to my stomach. Hate, loathing  and bitterness is just dripping from every word written here. If only people who defend 3ABN and their cohorts, showed some of the  loving Christianity that Johann does, the world would be a better place. I have never known him to reply with the hatered that I've seen demonstrated from the 'other side'. :dunno:

These people who would condemn Johann (and others) and yet cover for pedophiles and their associates, are just plain evil and seem to 'have the ear' of many who should know better, but they are no less than condoning the behaviour of those who violate innocent victims.  :help:

Surely, God can't stand too much more of this. Come soon, please Lord Jesus and put an end to all this evil.
 :amen:

christian

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2011, 07:30:55 AM »

I hope this does not come off wrong but here is the problem in my opinion. They don't want to see the vile nature of the crime especially when it relates to boys being poked in the back side, a place God never intended to happen, by a grown man. One can only imagine the trauma and pain and misery that it causes and the absolute depravity and utter evil distorted and sick mind that does that. So in essence they are defending this type of action in the name of Christianity which is very very vile on their part.

Post by Breezy » Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:22 pm UTC

Reading this post made me feel quite sick to my stomach. Hate, loathing  and bitterness is just dripping from every word written here. If only people who defend 3ABN and their cohorts, showed some of the  loving Christianity that Johann does, the world would be a better place. I have never known him to reply with the hatered that I've seen demonstrated from the 'other side'. :dunno:

These people who would condemn Johann (and others) and yet cover for pedophiles and their associates, are just plain evil and seem to 'have the ear' of many who should know better, but they are no less than condoning the behaviour of those who violate innocent victims.  :help:

Surely, God can't stand too much more of this. Come soon, please Lord Jesus and put an end to all this evil.
 :amen:

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2011, 07:44:40 AM »

Let's not forget that Breezy was responding to an original just-as-ugly post made by Greg Thompson back in June.  I wonder what Greg's dad thinks of his nasty comments.

Chrissie

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2011, 07:47:05 AM »

I hope this does not come off wrong but here is the problem in my opinion. They don't want to see the vile nature of the crime especially when it relates to boys being poked in the back side, a place God never intended to happen, by a grown man. One can only imagine the trauma and pain and misery that it causes and the absolute depravity and utter evil distorted and sick mind that does that. So in essence they are defending this type of action in the name of Christianity which is very very vile on their part.

Yes. DENIAL is their MO but I just cannot 'get it'; the lengths that people will go to, to deny what is happening, before their very eyes - and with NO compassion for the VICTIMS. Seems like all their sympathies lie with the perpetrators.  :dunno:

GRAT

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2011, 09:07:44 AM »

Each and every one of them who defend TS should be made to sit down and watch the Oprah Shows that she had on in Nov it think.  I taped them and watched them the other night.  200 men in her audience who had been molested as children.  They each held pictures of themselves taken at the age they were when the molestation happened.  I was in tears, it was hard to watch.  Might make "Breezy" a little less so. 

mrst53

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2011, 12:03:57 PM »

Maybe these folks just don't have any feelings.

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2011, 04:06:04 PM »

I have to publicly say this about Johann:

Johann is a man who I greatly respect. I consider it an honor to call him my friend. I have never met Johann but would love the opportunity to do so. He has been great inspiration to me. Whether it be a simple email or a friendly phone call.

Johann:

Hang in there and know that you mean a lot to not only me, but many others.
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2011, 08:01:16 PM »

I have one thing to say about Cindy and Breezy:

they are both seperatist in theology and I find it quite interesting that these are the DEFENDERS of that corrupt organization that Seventh-day Adventist's still contribute their gifts and tithes to believing it is the entity to "counter-act the counterfeit"...which I assert IS THE COUNTERFEIT!!!!

Just look at it's most vocal supporters, compare it to the history of Danny's brothers and Danny (not to mention his sister and daughter) and tell me if the history doesn't explain the motives and the direction they would go if not challenged?

3ABN is a hypocrisy and a major waste of contributions and tithes until and when it had been placed in the hands, directly or indirectly, of the stockholders in the pews and the current management is substantially changed to reflect denominational theology.

The continued use of the 3ABN staff and facilities by the pedophile protector and brother of admitted pedophile Tommy Ray Shelton, specifically Danny Lee Shelton, to intimidate and interfere in yet another criminal investigation, is a clear example of the loss of any moral compass by Danny Lee Shelton and his circle of pedophile protectors, soon to feel at least the bite of civil process. And how little control and oversight 3ABN managers and directors even now have over Danny's activities!!!

I ONLY WISH I COULD BE A PARTY TO THE COMING LITIGATION!!! What FUN!!! What JUSTICE!!! What RETRIBUTION for years of unpunished miscreant behaviour unchecked as money and patronage protected the guilty!!! What a privilege it will be to assist in every way to the success of this litigation!!!

I, for one, cannot invoke God's Mercy on their souls as I am all too aware of the loss of souls that stands in the balance as a result of their cumulative behaviour. Only a contrite spirit with clear confession and repentance exhibited by a redemptive lifestyle in light of the consequences they deserve would convince me they deserve any mercy for their merciless actions.

And those who support their open and notorious sins must share in their retribution...so, Breezy, straddling the Washington State and Oregon Border will do nothing to save you from your open and notorious support of SIN!!! And the most hideous of sin at that!!!
Shame on you...you are the pot calling the kettle black!!!!

Someone want to make my day???...I will happily accept service and save you that expense and time if you would like to make me a defendant!!! I would even agree to pay the filing fee...And I won't even file a Motion to Dismiss!!! this time we go to the finish line!!!!

Danny, Brad, Tommy, Breezy or even Cindy??? Any takers??? I am exhilarated at the prospect and the opportunity!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2011, 08:27:16 PM »

I have one thing to say about Cindy and Breezy:

they are both seperatist in theology and I find it quite interesting that these are the DEFENDERS of that corrupt organization that Seventh-day Adventist's still contribute their gifts and tithes to believing it is the entity to "counter-act the counterfeit"...which I assert IS THE COUNTERFEIT!!!!

Just look at it's most vocal supporters, compare it to the history of Danny's brothers and Danny (not to mention his sister and daughter) and tell me if the history doesn't explain the motives and the direction they would go if not challenged?

3ABN is a hypocrisy and a major waste of contributions and tithes until and when it had been placed in the hands, directly or indirectly, of the stockholders in the pews and the current management is substantially changed to reflect denominational theology.

The continued use of the 3ABN staff and facilities by the pedophile protector and brother of admitted pedophile Tommy Ray Shelton, specifically Danny Lee Shelton, to intimidate and interfere in yet another criminal investigation, is a clear example of the loss of any moral compass by Danny Lee Shelton and his circle of pedophile protectors, soon to feel at least the bite of civil process. And how little control and oversight 3ABN managers and directors even now have over Danny's activities!!!

I ONLY WISH I COULD BE A PARTY TO THE COMING LITIGATION!!! What FUN!!! What JUSTICE!!! What RETRIBUTION for years of unpunished miscreant behaviour unchecked as money and patronage protected the guilty!!! What a privilege it will be to assist in every way to the success of this litigation!!!

I, for one, cannot invoke God's Mercy on their souls as I am all too aware of the loss of souls that stands in the balance as a result of their cumulative behaviour. Only a contrite spirit with clear confession and repentance exhibited by a redemptive lifestyle in light of the consequences they deserve would convince me they deserve any mercy for their merciless actions.

And those who support their open and notorious sins must share in their retribution...so, Breezy, straddling the Washington State and Oregon Border will do nothing to save you from your open and notorious support of SIN!!! And the most hideous of sin at that!!!
Shame on you...you are the pot calling the kettle black!!!!

Someone want to make my day???...I will happily accept service and save you that expense and time if you would like to make me a defendant!!! I would even agree to pay the filing fee...And I won't even file a Motion to Dismiss!!! this time we go to the finish line!!!!

Danny, Brad, Tommy, Breezy or even Cindy??? Any takers??? I am exhilarated at the prospect and the opportunity!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Gailon:

I hear Tommy is threatening to sue his victims for court cost if found not guilty. Do you expect he will try to sue you and Bob as well? :) I'm sorry, but that is the biggest joke I have ever read.

Then you have Pat Williams threatening the victims with perjury charges.........how laughable can these people get?
« Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 08:40:55 PM by Adam »
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2011, 08:33:19 PM »

Beleive me, my offer stands!!! MAKE MY DAY pedophile supporters!!!

Forgot to mention that we have enough from round one to crucify them...and they were not properly designated, just typical Simpson intimidation threats, so I do not believe they are covered by the confidentiality order, particularly since many had already come from our own sources, a clear exemption!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter
« Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 08:40:59 PM by Gailon Arthur Joy »

mrst53

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2011, 05:49:06 PM »

Johann,
Just from reading your emails, I believe that you are a man called of God.
mrst
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up