Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Breezy Attacks Johann.  (Read 9170 times)

princessdi

• Veteran Member
Re: Breezy Attacks Johann.
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2011, 08:13:14 PM »

Adam, Stop it!  no he is not!   LOL!!  Who? What lawyer?  He can't do that legally, can he?  Ok so he just needs to go somewhere and sit down, rest himself.......be quiet.   

Gailon:

I hear Tommy is threatening to sue his victims for court cost if found not guilty. Do you expect he will try to sue you and Bob as well? :) I'm sorry, but that is the biggest joke I have ever read.

Then you have Pat Williams threatening the victims with perjury charges.........how laughable can these people get?
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2011, 09:40:24 PM »

Adam, Stop it!  no he is not!   LOL!!  Who? What lawyer?  He can't do that legally, can he?  Ok so he just needs to go somewhere and sit down, rest himself.......be quiet.  

Gailon:

I hear Tommy is threatening to sue his victims for court cost if found not guilty. Do you expect he will try to sue you and Bob as well? :) I'm sorry, but that is the biggest joke I have ever read.

Then you have Pat Williams threatening the victims with perjury charges.........how laughable can these people get?

Di,

According to "Nikolas" on the other site Tommy is going to sue me and the other victim. Yes it is very amusing. I wish them the best of luck! All I have to say is BRING IT ON!

Like Gailon says, "Make my day!" :)
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2011, 01:35:18 AM »

Court Information

Postby Nikolas ยป Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:57 pm UTC
1. Fact: Tommy Shelton rejected another plea deal from his attorney.

2. Fact: Tommy Shelton has chosen to go to Court.

3. Fact: When what Alex has told in Court is proven to be lies, Tommy will have no choice but to sue for his court expenses.

4. Fact: There has been some talk that Tommy Shelton's attorney advised him to sue.

This came from friends.

This cracks me up every time I read it. Then you have the brilliant Pat Williams who says the victims will be charged with perjury. Here's what's wrong with that.

1. Police found credible evidence to charge Tommy Shelton.
2. Prosecutor's office took the case because they believe there was credible evidence.
3. Judge in the juvenile court found probable cause to move the case to the circuit court.
4. Grand jury met and indicted Tommy.
5. Judge rejected the plea deal, because he believed Tommy should face prison time.
6. Case went back to the grand jury and they indicted Tommy again.

There is no way that the victims will be charged with perjury even if they was lying about their abuse which is doubtful. Pat Williams needs to quit smoking out of the wacky pipe. He claims he has expertise with "law matters." Really Pat? Prove it then.
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2011, 01:51:14 AM »

Then you have the brilliant wizard over there who goes by "Nikolas". Has anyone noticed that it has refused to publish the video that it claims Alex's parents made? Not only that but it has shut it's trap when it was informed that it's identity is known.

I know who "Nikolas" is as does others. You would think that "Nikolas" would have played a more secretive role in their involvement in butting their nose into business that don't concern them. However, they did not. They think they did, but they didn't.

Then you have the "self appointed" want to be "Give me proof" know it all Cindy Conard Ford over on the other site claiming people need to mind their own business. HA! Totally funny when she is the biggest busybody one will ever meet.

Then her mother, Donna, God love her, is so clueless. Who makes a threat "SHOW US PROOF"!  Please, Donna, take two steps back and take a breather.  No one needs to show you, or your busybody loud mouth daughter anything. 

Cindy Conard Ford do us all a favor and just shut it.
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up