Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Who should be named as defendants in the pending case against Danny Shelton/3ABN  (Read 9847 times)

Adam

• Veteran Member

1.) Danny Lee Shelton- brother of admitted pedophile Tommy R. Shelton will no doubt be named.

2.) 3ABN will no doubt be named.

3.) Tommy Shelton- The mastermind and sick pedophile will no doubt be named.

I'm curious about a few other people and your thoughts:

1.) Walter Thompson- Chairman of the board, was aware of the circumstances surrounding the Tommy incidents and did what? Absolutely nothing. This man know doubt should and probably will be named. The evidence against him is so clear, he has no chance to escape paying out.

2.) Carol Shelton: Tommy's wife and no doubt his in abler should be named. *****************. She must have known that Tommy wasn't interested in women when he quit the hanky panky with her. Especially when he decided "young boys" was much more enjoyable. Yet, what did she do? she IN ABLED him to continue his deceit.

While he was preaching how you should remain faithful he was putting his hands down young  boys pants, and doing ungodly acts of god knows what. Yet, his wife was OKAY with this? Not only that but she sit in church and listened to his lies and allowed them?

Wait it get's better.....SHE STAYS WITH HIM AFTER SHE FINDS OUT HER HUSBAND MOLESTED HER OWN SON? Not only that, but she still defends.  *****************.

3.) Brad walker, oh yes, Brad Walker must be named! Do you hear me John Manly and Jeff Anderson!!! Brad Walker, who is Alex's brother must and I believe will be named in the suit.  To be clear this is Also Tommy's son in law.

A little bit of information on Brad: First, he has problems keeping his pants up with other woman. It's a fact, doubt me ask Tammy Larson. Second, he knows full well that Ricky Shelton was molested by Tommy.

OH BRAD, btw, have you forgotten about your "re-baptism"? You did that to protect your livelihood and marriage. Yep, I know all about it. Yet, you kept having issues keeping those pants up!

Then Brad Walker has the guts to write a letter like he did to Judge Bellows? Full of lies and deceit. BRAD WALKER! Have you forgotten about your phone convo with Alex? Oh, yes that convo was documented Mr. Walker, and you better believe it will be used.

How can one be sure that you are really protecting your son? Especially when your busy with your "pants down"? Just like your father in law is busy putting his hands down young boys pants.

I could go on all day about the hypocrite, Brad Walker. I will be glad to see his named listed as a defendant!

Then you have poor "momma Walker," Alex's mother. *****************  To see that Danny Shelton and Brad is using her. I doubt that she would be named, but she needs a wake up call.

Then, oh, my.

How I would love to see Cindy Conard Ford named....must I say more?

The day is coming folks, and these perp supporters will pay.  Hope they have the money to dish out what the PLAINTIFFS are asking!!!!!

If it was me, I'd say, drop the law suit and let's go back to the day's of Tar and Feathers! And take care of all the perps and perps supporters.

Edited to remove inappropriate content.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 09:40:07 AM by Snoopy »
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

Adam

• Veteran Member

Post removed due to inappropriate content.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 09:42:16 AM by Snoopy »
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

tinka

• Veteran Member

Some of my first thoughts were of Carol the wife. All back in my posts I started to comment that something is wrong here. It is obvious by your explicit and straight forth wording so plain that "something bad is wrong with the whole "clan" deal or motions would not be flying. I knew from the beginning if all this came to fact that what is wrong with Carol has traveled to their offspring (mentally). The whole mess is believable because it seems they all had a part or issues to try to cover while they did their little "grand ole opereee house".  What else is so hard to realize is that the SDA people have not caught on to this so they can stop all this. But most I find do not have computers and they surely don't talk about it going to church. So they don't know I guess. I ve tested a couple out and they don't have an inkling of it.

Somehow it seems that these Attorney's might be the only source to sting them into what they have contributed to and made public and the work of a few to expose it.

Can anyone understand now why Linda is probably pretty blessed to be out of there? or Adam did she know too? I guess if she did...what could she do about it in her position?? with those monsters. Hmmm I wonder if Linda relates this as one horrible nighmare and awoke to find her feet planted elsewhere. How traumatic! for all involved and victimized. It is obvious the state of victims are in when they begin to finally speak out.

Adam

• Veteran Member

May I ask what was inapporpriate about my post? Thank you.
Billy Graham

Adam

• Veteran Member

Some of my first thoughts were of Carol the wife. All back in my posts I started to comment that something is wrong here. It is obvious by your explicit and straight forth wording so plain that "something bad is wrong with the whole "clan" deal or motions would not be flying. I knew from the beginning if all this came to fact that what is wrong with Carol has traveled to their offspring (mentally). The whole mess is believable because it seems they all had a part or issues to try to cover while they did their little "grand ole opereee house".  What else is so hard to realize is that the SDA people have not caught on to this so they can stop all this. But most I find do not have computers and they surely don't talk about it going to church. So they don't know I guess. I ve tested a couple out and they don't have an inkling of it.

Somehow it seems that these Attorney's might be the only source to sting them into what they have contributed to and made public and the work of a few to expose it.

Can anyone understand now why Linda is probably pretty blessed to be out of there? or Adam did she know too? I guess if she did...what could she do about it in her position?? with those monsters. Hmmm I wonder if Linda relates this as one horrible nighmare and awoke to find her feet planted elsewhere. How traumatic! for all involved and victimized. It is obvious the state of victims are in when they begin to finally speak out.

Tinka this may make some mad, but I know that Linda Shelton had to be aware. In my opinion she is semi-guilty of the cover up as well.
Billy Graham

Adam

• Veteran Member

I guess Danny could always sell his guitars, horses, nice cars, get rid of his inplants, quit spending money on women; to pay the plaintiffs. Right?

People we aren't talking about petty cash here. We are talking about millions that the plaintiffs are asking.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 11:14:30 AM by Adam »
Billy Graham

Snoopy

• Veteran Member

May I ask what was inapporpriate about my post? Thank you.

ADMIN HAT ON

Adam, have you read the forum rules here?  This post by itself breaks rule #1.  I suggest you read through them a couple of times - and here is the link for you:

http://www.adventtalk.com/forums/index.php/topic,1431.0.html

I am not going to ask again.

ADMIN HAT OFF

princessdi

• Veteran Member

I am with Adam, as Linda was a family member and board member, I can't see how she avoided it. 

Adam, can you tell me if you know if any family members allowed their children to be alone with TS or if there were some who did because the family was in denial, and some who didn't because they are the ones who had some sense?  The answers to these questions can be very telling in what the family was precisely aware of.

Also, suing the wife as an enbler. That is a novel concept.  i wonder if it would work?  The wife is often viewed as also a victim in situations like this, as in some form of emotional abuse, etc.

Tinka this may make some mad, but I know that Linda Shelton had to be aware. In my opinion she is semi-guilty of the cover up as well.
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Adam

• Veteran Member

I am with Adam, as Linda was a family member and board member, I can't see how she avoided it. 

Adam, can you tell me if you know if any family members allowed their children to be alone with TS or if there were some who did because the family was in denial, and some who didn't because they are the ones who had some sense?  The answers to these questions can be very telling in what the family was precisely aware of.

Also, suing the wife as an enbler. That is a novel concept.  i wonder if it would work?  The wife is often viewed as also a victim in situations like this, as in some form of emotional abuse, etc.

Princessdi I do know that Brad Walker left his son and daughter alone with Tommy. Brad allowed his children to spend weeks and weekends at Tommy's home in Ky. When Val w as at home doing who knows what and Brad was with another woman with his "pants down".

I found it interesting that in the letter to the judge that Brad and Val state they asked Carol to watch Alex. As if that is suppose to convince the judge that Tommy Shelton did not have access to Alex. Then you have Alex's parents confirming that Tommy did have access to Alex those 5 weeks he was in Virginia.  Coincidence? I doubt it.

As Gailon has stated many times they was all aware that Tommy Shelton molested his own son, Rick Shelton.  There are records to prove that Tommy admitted himself into a mental facility, after his sins was found out!

Then you have the kids that Tommy baby sat who was left alone with him. Who are probably victims. Then the numerous other children who Tommy so called "pastored", yet he wasn't really their pastor at all. He was busy trying to grab a feel.

Carol Shelton is indeed an In abler and not a victim of any sort. No woman in their right mind would stay and condone a man especially after her own son was molested.

As for Linda Shelton, I know many on this forum protect her. I do find it interesting that the victims attorney's have tried to contact her and she refuses to respond. Having said that, of course, she had to of known. We cannot just blame Walt Thompson and Danny for a cover up, because Tommy was doing this when Linda was still around.

As I said this make some mad, but Linda was not an innocent bi-standard.
Billy Graham

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member

Long ago there was a punishment called "being broken on the wheel." It was a public form of execution in which the audience was able to participate. The condemned was stripped and tied firmly to a wheel. The wheel was turned and people used clubs and rocks to break bones and inflict injuries, while others threw refuse and feces. The wheel turned as excited audience members came up to take their turn at breaking a part of the person. This continued until the person died. While punishment and restitution may be neccessary, it would be good to remember what Ezekiel 33:11 says "As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked."

Adam

• Veteran Member

Well. We live in a society where we allow perps to continue to molest years upon years. Such is the case with Tommy.

I believe the Lord would rather us rid society then allow them to continue their sickness.

Yep, time to go back to the day's of tar and feathers! Maybe a good old fashion hanging!
Billy Graham

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member

Balance brings stability, and stability brings peace. A 19th century German philospher said "If you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. And he who fights monsters should beware lest he thereby become one." Another 19th century author said "'we should never use the Devil's methods to go about doing the Lord's work." Punishment may be neccessary, but taking pleasure in it is not.

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member

I would also suggest that open and public discussion of the details of a pending civil action will most likely jeopardize the success of that action. I recommend that Alex consult his attorneys regarding the continuation of these discussions. I suspect they will most likely ask that he and those close to him refrain from divulging any further information.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member

I would also suggest that open and public discussion of the details of a pending civil action will most likely jeopardize the success of that action. I recommend that Alex consult his attorneys regarding the continuation of these discussions. I suspect they will most likely ask that he and those close to him refrain from divulging any further information.

Well said!  I was thinking the same thing.

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member

As I said this make some mad, but Linda was not an innocent bi-standard.

I have never heard it put that way before, but I suppose that one who holds two standards would not be innocent in the event they are opposing.  ;D
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 04:38:37 PM by Murcielago »
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up