Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16   Go Down

Author Topic: Law suit is Imminent  (Read 105908 times)

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
Re: Law suit is Imminent
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2011, 03:16:23 PM »

It appears that recent turn of events, may have pushed the filing date back a bit. However, these recent turn of event's are very positive for us, not so much for 3ABN and DS.
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2011, 08:24:58 PM »

Hi Alex,
Sounds like they might move to possible settlement. The way they been pouring it on at 3abn would be such a reproach or embarrassment to all their bragging talk if made public. I Hope for the best outcome for you.

Pat Williams

« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2011, 08:21:51 AM »

Hi Alex,
Sounds like they might move to possible settlement. The way they been pouring it on at 3abn would be such a reproach or embarrassment to all their bragging talk if made public. I Hope for the best outcome for you.

Just some suggestions, but....

"Perhaps" it would be better to not count on chickens before they hatch, or announce their arrival before they arrive?

"Perhaps" it would be good to consider all sides and scenarios, as in, maybe this all could clear or vindicate 3ABN as far as these allegations are concerned, in addition to considering or proposing that it will or could be an embarrasment, or reproach to them, or maybe find them at fault?

"Perhaps" and I do believe this, we should pray for ALL, and that it is the best outcome for ALL, not just one. Because, "Perhaps" God has a plan and knows all and the beggining and the end, and knows what is best for all? "Perhaps" we should pray for His will in Jesus name, rather than for our own or for him to bring our will about.

"Perhaps we should acknowledge that He is in control, and NOTHING happens without his permission, and give thanks to Him for all things according to His will, and give Him the glory in all, rather than focussing on or making it about someone else rather than ourselves, or casting the blame on the shortcomings or failures of man, or any earthly institution or office when we don't get our way, or things don't go as we think they should?

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2011, 08:33:26 AM »

"Perhaps" it would be good to consider all sides and scenarios, as in, maybe this all could clear or vindicate 3ABN as far as these allegations are concerned, in addition to considering or proposing that it will or could be an embarrasment, or reproach to them, or maybe find them at fault?

Perhaps you should get your head out of the sand. After all the evidence that has come out the last 4 years, for you to suggest such a thing is, how shall we put it, downright weird.

• What could ever happen that would vindicate Danny Shelton using a 3ABN phone on company time to try to silence Glenn Dryden?
  • What could ever happen that would vindicate Mike Riva's sending that infamous letter to Dryden, saying that even if the actions did occur, the statute of limitations had run out, so shut up or we will sue you?
  • What could ever happen that would vindicate Greg Simpson attempting to call documents from Dunn Loring confidential, as if Tommy's pedophilia is a trade secret of 3ABN?
  • What could ever happen that would vindicate Walt Thompson's extreme negligence whereby he never contacted any of Tommy's alleged victims as Dryden suggested?
  • What could ever happen that would vindicate Danny's failure to tell the elementary school principal and/or the local church pastor that convicted sex offenders and/or known pedophile Tommy Shelton was/were on the premises?
  • What could ever happen that would vindicate Danny and 3ABN suing us in retaliation for our blowing the whistle about their cover up of Tommy's pedophilia, and then refusing to pursue their alleged claims on that point?

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2011, 10:32:59 AM »

ADMIN HAT ON

Just as a refresher, here is Forum Rule #11:

Members agree to have only one user ID on the forum, and not to use any other user’s account for any reason.  Proxy IP addresses and multiple users from the same IP address will not be allowed except with special application to, and permission from, the administrative team.

Whine all you want at the smut site, but don't forget that the IP addresses you are using are visible to the admin team!!

ADMIN HAT OFF

Hi Alex,

"Perhaps" it would be better to not count on chickens before they hatch, or announce their arrival before they arrive?

"Perhaps" and I do believe this, we should pray for ALL, and that it is the best outcome for ALL, not just one. Because, "Perhaps" God has a plan and knows all and the beggining and the end, and knows what is best for all? "Perhaps" we should pray for His will in Jesus name, rather than for our own or for him to bring our will about.

"Perhaps we should acknowledge that He is in control, and NOTHING happens without his permission, and give thanks to Him for all things according to His will, and give Him the glory in all, rather than focussing on or making it about someone else rather than ourselves, or casting the blame on the shortcomings or failures of man, or any earthly institution or office when we don't get our way, or things don't go as we think they should?

Johann

« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2011, 12:52:12 PM »

The interpretation of events by 3ABN might convince a majority of ardent vievers. Will it also convince a jury or a judge?

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2011, 02:20:04 PM »

This is getting intense! Oh my. If what I have been told is accurate. 3ABN is in a sling. My oh my.

Pat Williams, go blow smoke up someone else's tail. We could careless about your garbage.
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2011, 03:32:15 PM »

Pat Williams or who ever you are,
 My sympathy is for any victim that has had to live through admitted cruel acts administered to the stealing of the youthful and their identity for self gratification.

Believe me the wisest thing they can do is settle now or damage the church big time and ruin for someone else to take over and run the thing. This is one big fact. Who ever runs it and ran it to this breaking point is no ones fault but the ad mistration they now have. How can anyone deny this - is there really no legal documents to prove anything?? Sure there is and God knows like you say and he also states that eventually the sins will be found out and so they are.

...and you already can count cause The chicken already laid the eggs!! Say, since we are talking chicken eggs--do you know how you can tell a hen egg from a rooster egg?? I sure can & I know quite a bit about how to tell all what the profits are too so it is very important to count the chickens eggs before they hatch--so many hens and so many roosters......lol  when you count the chickens you prepare way ahead of time so in parallel ....these notorious lawyers are definitely counting the "laid eggs"  or they wouldn't be involved. Just a common sense thing you know. They are not in it to be made fools by pedophiles.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 04:28:50 PM by tinka »

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2011, 08:24:30 PM »

Hi Alex,

Who is this person? Seriously. Do you have no brain?

It has been stated that Tommy's plea agreement is admissible in the Civil Trial.  Let's be clear here; in a civil trial you only have to show the "majority of the evidence." Attorney's have stated 51%. They conclude that Tommy's admission of guilt will cover nearly 50% of that evidence. This is a shew win for the victim's attorney's.

You can play word Games "Pat Williams", but the truth is what is done in the dark will soon come to light. DLS will be held accountable and will the pirate club which consist of Walt Thompson and the rest of the "do nothing" people.

Greg Simpson has a fight on his hand. Are you sure he can tackle it? Um.... I don't think so. The best thing 3ABN and Danny Shelton could have done was settled with the victims. They chose the hard road.

Now use your brain the good Lord gave you, and quit spouting off nonsense. 
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2011, 08:55:24 PM »

Quote from: Greg Simpson in Reply Brief for 2nd Appeal
Pickle and Joy moved to compel Rule 26(a)(1) materials and for sanctions on December 14, 2007. (Docket #35).3 On December 18, 2007, 3ABN moved for a protective order to ensure that disclosure of trade secret and confidential information would be appropriately limited. (Docket #40). ...

While the above-discussed motions were pending, Pickle served his written requests for production of documents on 3ABN and Shelton in late November and early December 2007.

That was pp. 8 and 9. Anyone care to explain how late November and early December 2007 are after December 14 and 18, 2007?

Johann

« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2011, 09:26:56 PM »

It appears to me that Simpson has the same kind of faulty calender as I discovered in the reasoning of 3ABN now  several years ago. And their "truth" seems to be based on this kind of faulty reasoning. Are they hoping no one discovers these discrepancies?

Quote from: Greg Simpson in Reply Brief for 2nd Appeal
Pickle and Joy moved to compel Rule 26(a)(1) materials and for sanctions on December 14, 2007. (Docket #35).3 On December 18, 2007, 3ABN moved for a protective order to ensure that disclosure of trade secret and confidential information would be appropriately limited. (Docket #40). ...

While the above-discussed motions were pending, Pickle served his written requests for production of documents on 3ABN and Shelton in late November and early December 2007.

That was pp. 8 and 9. Anyone care to explain how late November and early December 2007 are after December 14 and 18, 2007?

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2011, 10:15:27 PM »

Johann my dear friend:

Do you believe their discrepancies have finally been discovered or soon shall be?
Billy Graham

Johann

« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2011, 04:52:11 AM »

Will they ever?

Johann my dear friend:

Do you believe their discrepancies have finally been discovered or soon shall be?

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2011, 05:50:35 AM »

pirate club

How fitting of a coin!  There really are "pirates" in all walks of life. They take whatever, however, whenever and are under a leader. Only a leader like that attracts the same characteristics.  I am still sad that it had to be on the SDA ship of recognition, but where else could the devil take such a treasure. But what they forget is this ship will go through in the end with the right guidence from the helm. Yes SDA will take a blow from this. So no matter what DS thinks he is doing his actions did totally different as the programing is used to gain assets and to cover. Isn't that what happened to Judas?

Johann

« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2011, 06:29:35 PM »

When?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16   Go Up