Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]   Go Down

Author Topic: Law suit is Imminent  (Read 105823 times)

Nosir Myzing

Re: Law suit is Imminent
« Reply #225 on: May 21, 2011, 08:35:06 AM »

The old counsel is out and new counsel is soon to be announced. That is all I can say at this point.

I thought Adam (receiving info from his source, Alex) was claiming the agreement had been extended regarding the SOL deadline until May 17?  If that was true (it appears much he reports isn't) then what can either old or new counsel do after that date has passed?

Looking forward to the open statement about all this which Adam claims will be made by ... Alex Walker

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #226 on: May 21, 2011, 12:32:47 PM »

But what about the high profile of these first attorneys being the best in all the states and also their other high profile cases? Are the new better? Why would another step up to replace them?

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #227 on: May 21, 2011, 08:29:33 PM »

Sir Mizer,

You have an excellent background to understand the concept of tolled statute of limitations, Right?

There was clearly a difference of opinion on this ridiculous issue with some of the counsel selected. The issue in predatory pedophilia cases was first resolved by Mitch Garabedian in his case against several priests in the Boston Arch Diocese and was decisively won!!!

Properly managed by competent counsel who can deal with the statute of limitations issues, well, shall we say there are a number of other potential victims that could be added to the claim.

A careful re-assessment of counsel to manage this case needs to be made to get maximum impact. Counsel that is not afraid of imaginary SOL issues would be a big addition.

Maybe your dad should consider a "TELL ALL" book...might be a much bigger hit and could be an excellent witness for the plaintiffs. Just surmising, of course!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

The old counsel is out and new counsel is soon to be announced. That is all I can say at this point.

I thought Adam (receiving info from his source, Alex) was claiming the agreement had been extended regarding the SOL deadline until May 17?  If that was true (it appears much he reports isn't) then what can either old or new counsel do after that date has passed?

Looking forward to the open statement about all this which Adam claims will be made by ... Alex Walker
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]   Go Up