Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: soul walking  (Read 2765 times)

mrst53

soul walking
« on: January 22, 2011, 05:57:23 PM »

Ok I finally found out what "soul walking" is.
The SDA pastor was ministering at a funeral of an 8 year old girl. He told her parents that she would have to "soul walk" for x number of years because she was too young to enter heaven.
Now have any of you heard any thing like this????

christined

Re: soul walking
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 06:27:49 PM »

That minister should be investigated to find out what he is teaching.  In all my years as an SDA Christian I have never heard of such a thing.  I can't give you a reference, but I understand that children and parents will be reunited at the resurrection, which sounds like something a loving God would do.  Maybe that so called SDA minister is in a fringe group teaching their own ideas.  We must all be good students of the Word so we can refute error. 

princessdi

• Veteran Member
Re: soul walking
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2011, 09:14:01 PM »

There is no purgatory in Adventism for anyone......yeah somebody needs to check him out.
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi
Pages: [1]   Go Up